No. Can't.

The Struggle of Loving You

I'm sorry for the long wait! :))

Here's an update :D

Chapter 16

No. Can't.

 

~Ju Kyu’s POV~

I am so pissed off!!! Damn! I don’t even know what got into me to talk to Hyunseung like that.

“Aish!” I growled as I plopped myself onto my bed and spread my arms and legs. “This is all Junhyung’s fault.”

Why was I so harsh on Hyunseung?

Well, maybe because you were in a bad mood?

Oh, go away, stupid inner me.

I’m an inner you and you’re calling me stupid?

Yes, I am.

If I’m stupid, then so are you. You don’t even know that you were in a bad mood.

I know that I’m in a bad mood, but why exactly was I like that towards him?

Well, that I can’t answer. You were too rude actually. The guy was looking for you.

I know!

He likes you.

Oh come on. He doesn’t know that I’m a girl.

Well then, he’s gay.

Just shut up.

You need to talk it out with someone.

As if I have anyone at all.

You do. Me!

You’re of no help.

Hey!

It’s true! How can you help when you’re just an inner me?! Just go away! Don’t bother me anymore.

I sighed and sat up and reached into my bag for my phone. I stared at it for a few seconds before deciding on whom I should text.

Here’s what the message is:

Sorry for tonight, hyung.

I’ll make it up to you soon.

But before I pressed the ‘send’ button, my phone buzzed as a text message entered. I saved my message to drafts and went to my inbox.

Hey. I know you’re bothered right now.

I’m sorry if I bothered you even more.

He’s such a sweet guy. I thought with a smile. It shocked me. It’s been a long time since I smiled sincerely. Would he be the same towards me if he knew that I’m a girl?

Not being able to erase the foolish smile on my face, I pressed “reply” and sent him my response.

It’s all right. Sleep tight, hyung.

I lied back down and felt grateful that even just for a moment, I forgot Junhyung and his evil acts. It hadn’t even been a minute when Hyunseung sent me another message.

I’m glad you’re not mad.

And in case you’re worried, I’m not mad as well. (:

Sleep tight, arasso?

Don’t make hyung worry about you again.

I smiled again. He really is gay. I thought. But why do I seem proud of having him gay for me? Isn’t that rude?

Checking the time, I stood up and washed myself, brushed my teeth and dressed up for bed. The next 2 days were weekends and I felt so relieved because we rarely have practices during those days. Before, I even got pissed off about that fact, but right now, I’m thankful because I had a chance to not see Junhyung and Minho.

I don’t know, I just felt like being sweet that night, so I grabbed my phone for the last time and sent a message:

Goodnight, Seungie hyung. ^^

“I cannot be falling for him.” I muttered once and fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

I know Minho's our main man, but I just can't help it, Seungie's been stealing my heart these days..xDDD