Beast Meets Ju Kyu

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Here's the 2nd chapter for today :D

Chapter 11

Beast Meets Ju Kyu

Ju Kyu went home, satisfied with what happened throughout the day.

“I missed getting into fights.” She whispered to herself as she threw her bag aside. “Although. . .” She recalled what happened and remembered how she almost died if it wasn’t for Minho’s fast reflex. “I guess you do deserve my forgiveness.”

The next day. . .

“Ya! Choi Minho!” Someone shouted as SHINee walked through the crowd of crazy girls. Her voice was so loud that everyone was silent and turned to look at her.

“How dare she shout at Minho oppa like that?” A girl said.

“She thinks she’s on the same level as SHINee.” Another one said.

“I don’t even know her.”

“She’s a .”

The one who shouted heard all these, but she kept her eyes on SHINee who was already looking at her. SHINee was on one side, while she was on the other and all the other students were surrounding them, some expecting her to flirt with them while some expected a fight to arise.

“Yes?” Minho smirked as he started walking towards her, followed by the others, but as Minho came nearer, she stretched out her hand to stop him.

“She even made oppa stop like that! The nerves!” Someone shrieked.

“Ya!” The girl shouted at no one in particular, but the girls who were nagging a while ago stepped back.

She turned her head to look at a certain group of girls. “You have a problem? Don’t bother whispering cause I heard everything you said.”

A certain guy from behind suddenly pointed at her and shouted. “It’s Kim Ju Kyu!”

“Hell yes!” Ju Kyu snarled.

“Anyway.” She looked at Minho and smirked. “Apology accepted.”

With that, she left followed by a number of gasps from the students.

“Apology?”

“Minho oppa apologized to that girl?! What for?!”

However. . .

“What was that about?” Onew asked slowly.

“Minho-ah, are you really sorry or are you just tricking her?” Jonghyun asked.

“I was really sorry, okay?” Minho was irritated.

“It doesn’t seem like you are.” Taemin coughed out.

Minho smacked his head. “I really am sorry for touching her like that, but that doesn’t mean I’ll stop messing with her.” Minho chuckled and walked away. “No ual harassments, I promise.” He added when the others caught up with him.

“Good, ‘cause I won’t let you do it again.” Jonghyun whispered so only Minho could here.

“You’re really into her?” Minho asked.

“Yeah, I think I am.” Jonghyun sighed and reached inside his polo from his neck. “Look.” He pulled out a necklace, but Minho had to look closer to understand what was written on the silver rectangle at the center.

Wanna know what was written on Jonghyun’s necklace? This: 주규(Hangeul for Ju Kyu)

“Why is it too curved?” Minho asked.

Jonghyun shrugged. “Ju Kyu might see it. You know her.”

SHINee went to their classroom. Onew, Key and Taemin were listening to the discussion, but Minho and Jonghyun were spacing out.

Could she possibly like me? Jonghyun thought.

“Apology accepted.” Minho kept repeating in his mind. Gi Wan would be so happy. He smiled, then frowned. I forgot to watch them yesterday. “Aww, man!”

“Any problems, Mr. Choi?” Their teacher asked.

Minho looked at him like he didn’t know he just spoke aloud. He just shook his head. “Aniyo, seonsaengnim.”

Right after saying that, Minho went back to spacing out.

After a few more hours of classes, Minho and Jonghyun jerked up when the lunch bell rang.

“What’s wrong with the two of you?” Key nagged. “Jonghyun was smiling like a fool, his saliva almost dropped!”

“Umma! Just shut up, okay?” Jonghyun said. “Let’s go grab something to eat.”

Meanwhile, Ju Kyu was also on her way to the cafeteria to buy herself coffee: her everyday lunch. She never ate a proper lunch in school. She only ate complete meals at home because she thought that school lunches weren’t healthy.

Just when she was about to leave the cafeteria, “Ju Kyu!”

She looked at the direction of the voice and found Minho motioning her to come. The other students were glaring at her, but she just stared at him coldly. Minho frowned and tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Ju Kyu-shii!” Jonghyun shouted cheerfully. “Come!”

Ju Kyu rolled her eyes and walked slowly, ignoring the dagger stares she was getting from all the girls in the cafeteria.

“Why?” She asked, standing by their table.

“Sit.” Minho ordered.

“Why?” Ju Kyu tilted her head to the side.

“’Cause I told you so.”

“So what? Who are you to boss me around?” Ju Kyu snapped at him. Jonghyun sighed and dreamily watched her argue with Minho.

“Well, well, well.” Someone spoke behind Ju Kyu. “I think we have Minho’s match.”

Ju Kyu turned around slowly as she spoke. “Honestly, why do all people think I’m Minho’s match? We.Are.Not.The.Same. Okay?”

“Yoon Doojoon?!!!!” She gasped.

__________________________________________________________________________

Subscribe and comment ^^