Two Holes

The Struggle of Loving You

Second update for today :))

Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Two Holes

 

~Ju Kyu’s POV~

I left the cafeteria, feeling both irritated and nervous. My heart thumped hardly and I didn’t know why.

Maybe it’s because I was with Beast. Junhyung hyung doesn’t know about me, right? Nobody could.

“Kim Gi Wan!” Someone shouted behind me.

My eyes widened, but I kept my pace so as not to give confirmation that I really was Gi Wan.

“Gi Wan, don’t be a snob.” The voice said again and I perfectly knew he was following me.

God, who are you?

I thought and continued walking towards the library because I knew he would stay quiet if he even planned of following me there.

I was a few steps from the library when someone grabbed my arm and gripped it so tight. “Why are you running away, Kim Gi Wan?” He whispered right into my ear, hissing my name. “Are you trying to hide your identity?”

“What are you talking about?” I kept my voice steady. “For your information, my name is Kim Ju Kyu.”

He chuckled and turned me around to face him. “Don’t try to deny it, Gi Wan. I know it all.”

I smirked. “Didn’t I tell you? I am not Gi Wan. You have the wrong person.”

“You don’t have to deny it, Gi Wan. There’s no use.” He said. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.”

I breathed hard, pursing my lips and pulled my arm away. I knew I had no escape, he knew me, but I can’t see how.

“You tried to hide your secret when you attend the same school as us.” He stepped closer. “I saw you leaving for practice.”

My eyes grew wide. “You-you…”

“Well, yes.” He sighed. “I saw you taking off your shirt and all, but you’re wearing an undershirt, right? Why so shocked?” He chuckled. “Is that why you were trying to leave when we came earlier? Are you trying to avoid us to keep your secret.”

I stared at him, still denying the fact that somebody discovered my secret.

“I’ll keep your secret.” He said.

“Great. Then I’ll go now.” I turned to leave, but he gripped my arm again.

“I won’t let you go that easily.”

I froze. I was afraid of what he wanted from me.

“What?” I asked.

“Destroy Hyunseung.” He whispered, his face so close to mine that I could already inhale his breath.

“What?” I was puzzled. Why does he want me to destroy our own leader? “And why would I do that?”

He clicked his tongue and stared down at me. “I don’t like him being the leader, okay? I don’t care if he’s the dance machine.”

I looked at him, still confused about his condition.

“Destroy him. He’ll still be in the group, but kick him off his throne.” He said.

“Why?” I asked again.

“Just do as I say, Kim Gi Wan.” He said one last time and left me standing there.

“.” I cursed under my breath.

I was reluctant to attend our Friday practice since it was usually the shortest and they would invite each other for a night-out and I knew that Junhyung hyung would definitely make me come this time.

I sighed as our last class ended. I slung my bag on my shoulder and walked out the classroom to find SHINee and Beast outside.

“Hey.” Minho called, but I ignored him and motioned at Jonghyun to come.

“Wae?” He asked when as he stopped in front of me.

“Why are you here?” I hissed at him.

“We’re not waiting for you.” Minho shouted.

I smirked at him and pointed my room with my thumb. “I was the last one to leave, pabo. No one’s inside anymore.”

I looked back at Jonghyun and waited for his answer. “Well, I wanted to see you, but I don’t know about them.”

I looked away from him and sighed. “Tell them to leave. I don’t have time for them.”

“You don’t have time for them? But you have for me?” He asked cheerfully.

I shook my head and sighed again. “You haven’t caused me trouble yet anyway, but that doesn’t mean I like being with you.”

“Ju Kyu-shii.” Yoseob called out.

“What?” I snapped at him. “Are you going to tease me again with this dinosaur?”

Jonghyun smiled as he pointed at himself. I slapped his head back, ruining his hair. “You enjoy me calling you Dino, huh?”

“Mmm-hmm.” He nodded.

“Oh well, I’ll see you tomorrow, Dino.” I said and walked off.

“Bye, Ju Kyu-shii!” I heard Jonghyun’s voice.

“Where are you going?” Minho shouted.

“None of your business.” I shouted back.

Should I attend practice? I asked myself. Yes, yes I should. Junhyung hyung might think I’m a coward if I skip practice.

I was behind the school building again as I thought of my decision and if I could do what Junhyung jyung said. I stood up and changed into my usual hoodie, pants and mask.

I was about to climb up the wall when I heard someone gasp behind.

“What are you doing here?!” I asked, grabbing his collar.

“Ju Kyu-shii, are you Kim Gi Wan?”

I covered his mouth harshly and shushed him. “Would you shut up?!!”

He nodded and I let go of him.

“Don’t tell anyone about this, arasso?”

He nodded. “Ju Kyu-shii, why—“

“You don’t have to know.” I climbed up and turned back to him when I was at the top of the wall. “See you around, Dino.” I said and jumped down.

__________________________________________________________________________

Comment and subscribe :)))