Namjachingu?

The Struggle of Loving You

Hi!! :))

Thank you to all my new readers/subscribers <3

Chapter 19

Namjachingu?

 

~Ju Kyu’s POV~

My eyes fluttered open when Jonghyun pulled away. He was silently looking deep into my eyes. There was an odd feeling in my chest, something I’ve never felt before, something I never wanted to feel.

“I-I-I’m sorry.” He stuttered, moving a foot away from me. “I shouldn’t have let my feelings-“

I stopped him from speaking by putting my lips on his. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, there was something in Jonghyun that made me comfortable, maybe that’s why I don’t hate him as much as I hate that Minho.

I knelt on the sofa, wrapping my arms around his neck. I don’t know if this is right, but it takes away the pain.

I pulled away and looked down at the wide-eyed dinosaur who had his hands on my waist.

“Ju Kyu-shii.”

I sat down on my feet and snuggled my face in the crook of his neck. “Take me somewhere, Dino.”

~Jonghyun’s POV~

I was still in heaven when Ju Kyu finally spoke. “Take me somewhere, Dino.”

She was sad and vulnerable, but I had no plans of taking advantage of her. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. “Where to?”

“Anywhere nice.”

“All right. Go and wash up. I’m taking you to the toy shop.”

“Mwo?” She looked surprised, but I just pulled her up and led her to her room.

“Just follow, okay? You trust me, don’t you?” I said and pinched her cheeks.

She blushed and nodded, surely because she wasn’t used to cute and mushy things like this.

“Go.” I lightly pushed her towards her bathroom. “Take a bath while I fix the mess you made.”

She shook her head. “Ani!”

“I’ll kiss you again if you won’t let me.”

Her eyes widened and she thumped her fist on my chest. “Ya! What happened to you being nice to Kim Ju Kyu?!”

“And what happened to the boyish Ju Kyu who definitely wasn’t interested in boys?” I said and planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Ya! You’re not my boyfriend to do that!” She screamed.

“I will be.” I winked and gave her another push towards the bathroom. “Go, I’ll just give you your clothes.”

~Author’s POV~

After 30 minutes, Ju Kyu and Jonghyun were walking down the street. Jonghyun kept on stealing glances on Ju Kyu who held her head low.

Maybe she’s thinking about our kiss. Jonghyun thought as he his upper lip. I’m not a ert, but I loved the way she kissed me.

this . Now he’s gonna think I’m a after all. Nice job, Ju Kyu, you just ruined your image. Ju Kyu thought.

“Come on.” Jonghyun said, holding her hand and pulling her into a shop.

The shop was full of stuffed toys- bears, rabbits, dogs, otters, tigers and everything else you can think of.

Jonghyun pulled Ju Kyu down every aisle and offered her each type of stuffed toy, but she rejected them all.

“Maybe your girlfriend wants something else, sir?” A salesman asked.

Ju Kyu started shaking her head, but Jonghyun held her face in his hands amd rested his forehead on hers. “Yeah, does my girlfriend want something?”

Ju Kyu’s eyes widened as she shook her head crazily and turned away from Jonghyun, attempting to find a toy that would catch her interest. And there, on the top shelf, she found the one thing she’d want to have.

“That!” Ju Kyu told the salesman.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Jonghyun said.

“I want this.” She exclaimed, hugging the toy that the salesman gave her. “I’ll name him Dino Jong!”

Jonghyun palmed his face as he paid at the cashier. “If that makes you happy.”

“Komawo!” Ju Kyu exclaimed and hugged Jonghyun from behind. Komawo, namjachingu.


 

Comments are loved =)

And YOU are loved by ME <3