Confession

The Struggle of Loving You

Chapter 18

Confession

 

~Jonghyun’s POV~

She cried and cried for about 30 minutes until she ran out of tears. As much as I wanted to keep her in my arms, knowing her, Ju Kyu pulled away from me and wiped the traces of tears on her face.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered hoarsely. “I shouldn’t have let you see me like this.”

“No, no, it’s al-“ I started saying, but was cut off by Ju Kyu.

“Please give me 5 minutes.” She muttered.

I, not wanting to start a fight, stood up and stayed right outside her room. “I’ll be here.” I said.

Just then, I heard the door’s lock click followed by Ju Kyu’s screams.

“KYAAAA!!!” Accompanying her deafening shriek were glasses shattering and thuds of heavy objects on the ground.

“Ju Kyu-shii!” I shouted, pulling on the doorknob, hoping it would open if I kept on shaking it. “Ju Kyu-shii, let me in!”

“Why does it have to be me?!! I did not do anything!!!”

“I know, I know.” I tried comforting her from outside. “I understand you, Ju Kyu-shii. Please, just open this door.”

“I pretended to be a ing 3-faced to live a better life!!! And now somebody else comes ruining it!!” I heard a louder crash and an image of her TV crashing into pieces flashed in my mind.

“Why can’t they leave me alone??!!!” She screamed last and nothing else was heard except for her whimpers.

“Ju Kyu.”

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I tried to be the best. But why?” She cried and it pained my heart that I couldn’t do anything to reach her.

Knowing she wouldn’t open the door even if I waited for days, I searched the whole house. I was thankful that it only had one floor or else I would have needed to search a larger area.

I looked in the living room: not there.

I searched in the kitchen: not there.

I got on my knees in the bathroom: not there.

Damn, why can’t I find something in a one-story house.

I was panting, leaning on the doorway to the living room and I noticed her hoodie on the rack. I reached into the pockets and finally, FINALLY found the keys.

I ran back up the stairs and opened the door to her room.

It was a mess! Broken glasses were everywhere. Woods and books were broken and torn. Papers were flying and there were scratches on her walls.

Ju Kyu was there on the floor, lying on the bed of glasses, hugging her knees and crying. She’s crying again.

I walked to her and lifted her in my arms. She tried fighting, but I held her tighter signaling that I had no plans of letting her go. Her room was a wreckage so I decided to bring her to the living room. Looking for her first aid kit was a lot harder than looking for her keys. For someone who gets herself into fights all the time, it’s odd not to see a lot of medicines and bandages in her house.

Blood was running down her right arm so I quickly wiped it with a cloth soaked in alcohol. She winced, but recovered after a second.

“Stop hurting yourself, Ju Kyu-shii.” I said. “Hurt me instead.” When I finished wrapping her arm, I held her hands and made her punch me in the chest. “Hurt me as much as you want, Ju Kyu-shii, but it pains me to see you like this.”

She bit her lower lip and looked down. “Why? They don’t care. Why would you?”

“You’re parents, right?” I asked. “They tortured you, that’s why you’re here alone. That’s why you don’t trust anyone anymore. You can’t even trust anyone about your identity.”

“You don’t know-“

“I don’t know anything about you. That’s because you don’t open yourself to me.” I held her hand. “Ju Kyu, I already know about you being Gi Wan, I’ve seen you cry, I’ve seen you break down. Can’t you trust me yet?”

“Why? Why should I?!” She pulled her hand and at the same time shouted at me.

“Because I love you, Ju Kyu. I may not know you that well yet, but what I know is that I love you.”

~Ju Kyu’s POV~

“Because I love you, Ju Kyu. I may not know you that well yet, but what I know is that I love you.”

I stared at him and thought What the ing are you saying, Kim Jonghyun?

“I love you, Ju Kyu. I don’t expect you to feel the same way anytime soon or anytime at all, but honestly I don’t care. No other girl made me feel this way and I love the way you make me go crazy, the way you make me wanna do all kinds of insane things just to make you notice me.”

His stare was making me awkward so I looked away until I felt his hand on my cheek.

“I love you, Ju Kyu. Whoever you are, whatever you are.”

That’s the last thing I heard before I felt his lips on mine.


 

I missed you guys! :DDD

I hope you liked my update ^^