Stuck

The Struggle of Loving You

Here's another double update :))

@sujus_pylover: mianhe.. I wasn't able to write another chapter.xC

Please enjoy ^^

Chapter 12

Stuck

Minho raised his eyebrows. “You know each other?”

“A-a-ani.” Ju Kyu stuttered and turned to leave, but Minho grabbed her arm.

“Ya! Who told you to leave?”

Ju Kyu smirked and pulled her arm back. “I did.”

“You don’t have to leave.” Doojoon said. “You can stay with us, we don’t mind, right guys?” He asked his friends.

“Yeah.” They all said.

“Well, I do mind. And I have no intention of staying.” Ju Kyu said, but was held back when she saw Jonghyun’s pout and begging look. “What?”

“Can you please stay?” He asked cutely.

The girls nearby swooned, hearing his cute voice, but they glared at Ju Kyu.

Ju Kyu looked at Minho who was sitting one seat apart Jonghyun and made her decision. “No way.”

Jonghyun saw her looking at Minho so he slid towards him, giving Ju Kyu his previous space which was beside Taemin. “Please?”

Ju Kyu hesitated, but with a light push from someone behind her, she sat down.

Here’s the sitting arrangement (A/N They don’t have separate seats. They use long benches instead.):

  • One side: Minho, Jonghyun, Ju Kyu, Taemin, Key, Onew
  • Other side: Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung

“So, mind introducing us to your little friend?” Doojoon asked Minho.

“I’m not little.” Ju Kyu hissed.

Hyunseung chuckled, earning himself a long look from Ju Kyu. Why is it that Hyunseung hyung’s not the one talking? Is he like, bipolar or something? He talks a lot during practices. Ju Kyu thought.

“She’s Ju Kyu, class 1-A.” Minho said shortly.

“And?” Yoseob asked.

“And what?” Key asked.

“What is she to you guys?” Yoseob asked in an isn’t-it-obvious way. “Whose girlfriend is she?”

“I bet she’s Jonghyun hyung’s girl.” Dongwoon said. “He made her stay, right?”

“Ani! I think it’s Minho.” Gikwang said. “He badly wanted her to stay.”

“I didn’t!” Minho said. “Jonghyun hyung wanted her to eat with us.”

“M-m-mwo?!” Jonghyun stuttered.

“Uwaa! Jonghyun hyung is blushing!” Yoseob teased. “You like Ju Kyu?”

Ju Kyu’s eyes narrowed as she turned to look at Jonghyun who was obviously blushing. Jonghyun looked at her and waved his hands at her.

Ju Kyu moved her head closer to whisper. “You better make sure it’s not true or I won’t be near you anymore.”

“So, Ju Kyu.” Junhyung started. “Any activities besides studying?”

Ju Kyu was unsure why, but when she was with Beast even in her Ju Kyu form, she still can’t be that cold to them.

“Basketball.” She answered shortly.

Beast nodded their heads.

“Are you into dancing?” Junhyung asked with a smirk.

Ju Kyu was shocked with his question. Does he know about me?

“Ani.” Ju Kyu lied, and looked away. She was silent as the others talked, laughed and goofed around. She was reading her history book when she felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked up just in time to see Hyunseung looking at her.

They just stared at each other.

What is wrong with him? He’s not usually silent. Ju Kyu thought.

Unlike the warm and friendly Hyunseung she knew, this one was staring at her with cold eyes.

Ju Kyu looked away before she was even tempted to ask him anything.

I can’t befriend him as Ju Kyu. It’s enough that Minho knows my 2 identities. She thought.

“I wonder where Gi Wan studies.” Junhyung suddenly said.

“Gi Wan?” Taemin asked.

“He’s a member of our dance team, but he never reveals himself to us.” Gikwang said.

“What do you mean?” Taemin asked, obviously confused.

“He wears a mask.” Minho was the one who answered. “Nobody knows how he looks like.”

“Chincha?” Key asked. “How can he keep his secret like that?”

“I bet there’s at least one person who knows something about him.” Junhyung said, poking his lips with his fork.

“Ju Kyu-shii, this Gi Wan seems a lot like you. You’re secretive as well.” Jonghyun told her.

“I don’t wear a mask.” Ju Kyu said.

Minho scoffed. “Yeah, and he’s a lot friendlier than you.”

Ju Kyu glared at him. “Who asked you to talk to me anyway?”

Doojoon smiled. “So Ju Kyu, what do you think of SHINee? Are you honored that they are friends with you?”

“They’re not my friends.” She snapped.

“Mwo?” Doojoon was taken aback, not expecting her answer.

“Well, it’s Minho and Jonghyun who always force her to be with us.” Onew explained. “I don’t even know what’s gotten into Minho.”

Minho scoffed and turned to his hyung. “Doojoon hyung, where does Gi Wan study? Is he here too?”

Doojoon shook his head. “He never mentioned about school. Whether he studies or not, I don’t know.”

“Speaking of Gi Wan, where was he last night? He never skipped practice before.” Gikwang said. “I’m curious about him.”

“Do you think we can ask him about it?” Yoseob wondered.

“No.” Ju Kyu said as she stood up. “Why would he wear a mask if he’ll just answer your questions? What the use of hiding his identity then?” She took one last look at Jonghyun and left.

“Aish.” Jonghyun said. “I never get to spend much time with her.”

__________________________________________________________________________

How was it?

Comments and subscriptions are loved :D