Overboard

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Hello readers! :)))

Thank you for all your comments and for my new subscribers ^_^

I hope you are enjoying my story :D

__________________________________________________________________________

~Minho’s POV~

Ju Kyu went back to class. She looked weird, like she was worried that someone would see her doing something sneaky.

I smirked.

This girl must be hiding something.

“What’s wrong with you?” I snapped at her.

She didn’t respond, not even with her cold stare. Okaaay, what is going on?

“Are you all right?” Jonghyun hyung rested his hand on her shoulder.

Ju Kyu flinched from his touch. It was as if she was afraid of having physical contact with other people.

“Ju Kyu?” Jonghyun hyung slowly took his hand back.

The other three were also staring at her.

“I’m all right.” She said in an unusually soft tone.

I smiled wickedly. She might have realized her mistake of going against SHINee.

I sat there throughout the class staring at her as she sat there, looking at her desk, her hands resting on her lap.

Jonghyun was looking at her with a worried expression.

Honestly hyung, we don’t even know her. I thought.

“Okay.” Mr. Park gathered his things when the bell rang. “That’s all for today.”

The girls started whining when they realized we needed to leave. All except Ju Kyu who was still staring at her desk.

“Oh, and SHINee, stay here. I will talk to your teachers and 1-A’s teachers to let you stay here for the whole day.

“What?” Key and Onew hyung whispered in unison

Jonghyun hyung smiled, Taemin just sighed and rested his head on the desk.

As for me? Well, I was unbelievably glad. I guess it was because I had more time to piss her off.

~author’s POV~

The bell rang, signaling the morning break. The girls immediately stood and gathered around SHINee. To Ju Kyu’s dismay, she was in the middle of the boys and she had no way of escape. She sighed heavily and buried her face in her arms.

“Ju Kyu, are you all right?” Hana asked in a sweet voice as she brushed Ju Kyu’s hair.

“Not anymore. You make me feel sick.” Ju Kyu’s voice was barely audible, muffled by her arms.

Minho and Jonghyun laughed. They were the only ones who heard Ju Kyu’s statement.

“What did she say?” Hana asked in a high tone.

Neither of the 2 answered so she stomped away, followed by Soo Jin and Miyun.

The other girls continued flooding SHINee with questions. Some even sat on their desks.

Irritated with their noise, Ju Kyu sat up and stared at the girl who was seated on Jonghyun’s desk. The girl looked at her, immediately stood and left the room. Seeing that, the other girls instantly followed. In no time at all, Ju Kyu was left with SHINee.

“What a great way to have us to yourself.” Minho said, moving his chair closer to her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. “Scary, aren’t you?”

“Get your arm off me.” Ju Kyu said, her body tensing.

“Why? I think you like this.” Minho chuckled.

“Minho, stop it.” Jonghyun said, earning none of Minho’s attention.

Minho traced Ju Kyu’s arm with his finger. She started shaking and her breaths became deeper. “Choi Minho, let go of me.” To her dismay, her voice wasn’t as strong as before.

“You ARE liking this.” Minho laughed, and breathed on her neck. “Loving it?”

Ju Kyu bit on her lower lip and clenched her fists. Memories were coming back into her mind. Dark memories of nights. Someone sneaking into her room, slowly stripping her off her clothes while she was half conscious.

“Minho.” Onew said in a commanding tone, but he ignored him as well.

Minho landed his lips on her neck.

“No.” Ju Kyu whimpered.

All of them were shocked, including Minho, to see tears streaming from her eyes. She had her eyes fixed on her lap as her hands clenched on the hem of her skirt.

“What now? Acting all scared? I thought you’re tough?” Minho snapped at her.

She stood up and ran out of the room.

“Way to go, Minho.” Jonghyun said and followed her out of the room.

Taemin, Onew and Key clicked their tongues at the same time.

“Over the limit this time.” Onew said.

~Ju Kyu and Jonghyun~

Jonghyun ran after Ju Kyu.

She’s fast, considering she’s a girl.

He had a hard time catching up until they reached the fire exit. He held Ju Kyu’s arm and stopped her from running farther.

“Ju Kyu.” Jonghyun held her face.

__________________________________________________________________________

Please leave some comments :D