Deal

The Struggle of Loving You

 

^_^ Another update..

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun held Ju Kyu’s face, but she pulled away.

“Don’t touch me.” Ju Kyu said, frustrated.

“Ju Kyu, I won’t do anything to you. I promise.” Jonghyun took a step closer.

“Just go away.” Ju Kyu whispered.

“Ju Kyu—“

“Go away!” Ju Kyu shouted and ran off.

Knowing better, Jonghyun turned around and went back to 1-A’s room.

Ju Kyu didn’t turn up in the room until the last bell rang. Only few were left, and to her relief, Minho and his friends weren’t there.

“You’re gonna pay real hard, Choi Minho.” She whispered as she walked to their practice lot, wearing jeans, jacket and her mask.

“What’s wrong?” Hyunseung asked when she arrived.

(Ju Kyu will be Gi Wan again)

“Nothing. I just had a rough day.” She said.

“Where were you all day?” Junhyung asked.

“Home.” She answered.

Junhyung smirked and walked away.

“Hyung, you better pick some steps now. Then we’ll start practice.” Gi Wan said.

“Arasso.”

Gi Wan walked to the benches when she saw their usual audience coming.

“Minho.”

“Gi Wan.” Minho smiled at him.

“Why are you here?” Gi Wan asked.

“I told you I wanted to meet you again, right? You said you have practice tonight, so I came.”

“I think you should handle a more important business of yours.” Gi Wan sat 2 feet from him.

“What are you talking about?” Minho asked.

Gi Wan smirked under her mask. “I heard something about you when I was on my way here.  They said you made a girl cry.”

“Uhm, that, well…”

“You should fix it, Minho.” Gi Wan said. “It’s mean, making an innocent girl cry.”

“She’s not even innocent.” Minho muttered. “I heard she gets into fights often.”

“Maybe she has her own reasons, but you don’t have a reason to play with her.” Gi Wan explained. “Just so you know, I don’t like people who treat others as toys. So, if you want a friendship to start between us, make sure to fix your relationship with that girl.”

“Ne, Gi Wan-shii.” Minho said.

“I’ll meet you later.” Gi Wan tapped his shoulder and left.

“Gi Wan.” Minho held her by her wrist. “Could I watch you in a shorter distance?”

Gi Wan thought for a while, then nodded.

When they got closer, the other Beast members looked and their eyes widened.

“Choi Minho?” Doojoon exclaimed.

“Doojoon hyung.” Minho said.

“So, you’re our audience all along.” Hyunseung sighed. “I thought you were a spy or something.”

“Ah, ne.” Minho scratched the back of his head and smiled. Yes, he was cold to other guys, but he knew who his seniors were. Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung were already in their fourth year, while the other three were in their third year.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Yoseob asked with a laugh.

“Maybe people are not used to him admiring others.” Gi Wan said.

“Uhm, yeah.” Minho said.

“How did you know that?” Junhyung nudged Gi Wan’s side.

“I don’t know. I just thought.” She answered.

“I wasn’t really into street dancing.” Minho said. “Until…” He eyed Gi Wan.

“I know, Gi Wan’s really interesting.” Hyunseung said, wrapping his arm around her neck.

“You always act like a gay around him.” Junhyung said.

“I do not!” Hyunseung shouted.

Gi Wan chuckled and ruffled Hyunseung’s hair. “Don’t get mad too easily, hyung.”

I don’t know why, but I feel like Gi Wan knows me and I know him. It’s as if someone earned my full respect without even doing anything. Minho thought.

Minho smiled at Gi Wan.

“How did you know about Gi Wan?” Junhyung asked.

“Yeah, if you weren’t into dancing.” Yoseob continued.

“I wasn’t, but my friend brought me to a dance contest last year, just for a night-out. It just happened that I saw your group.” Minho said. “I really wanted to meet Gi Wan, so I started watching your practices.”

Gi Wan smirked. Yeah, right. I just hope you’re like this in school.

“Come on. Let’s start practice.” Gi Wan said. She asked Minho to sit on the bench nearest them and watch as they practice.

Minho never took his eyes off Gi Wan as he danced to the beat, flipped backwards and had herself thrown at least 5 feet higher than the boys.

He’s really something. Minho thought. This is the first that Ipersonally want someone to be my friend, to have a connection with me.

He smiled to himself and whispered. “You really are something, Gi Wan.”

__________________________________________________________________________

Comments are always loved :)))