Sneaky SHINee?

The Struggle of Loving You

 

Chapter 4 ^^

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

What’s with his mood swings? Why was he kind? Wait. Is he just cruel at JU KYU? What’s wrong with him? I didn’t do anything wrong.

Ju Kyu sighed as she walked on her way home. She lived in a big house a few blocks from her aunt’s house. It was large, but cheap so she was able to buy it. She has been living alone for 4 years already and she didn’t mind. Her only problem was cooking, so she didn’t eat anything else, but instant noodles and salad.

“Aish.” She slumped off to bed and instantly fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

Ju Kyu walked through the gates of Seoul University and was greeted by a lot of screams. It turned out that SHINee was right behind her. twitched and she quickly went out of everybody’s way.

“Honestly, you’re wasting your voice for them?” She whispered softly enough for only her to hear.

“Ya!” She heard someone shout. There was no one around so she guessed the person was calling out to her. However, she never liked people calling her with Ya! Oi! Psst! and such. She continued walking and ignored whoever was behind her.

“Ju Kyu-shii.” Another voice shouted. This time, she turned around. She found all members of SHINee looking at her.

Wow, they managed to get through the crowd that fast? Ju Kyu thought.

“Told you hyung.” Taemin said to Minho. “You should have called her by her name.”

So Minho is being rude again. Ju Kyu, not knowing who called her, raised an eyebrow at them. “Well, someone gonna speak?”

Jonghyun walked towards her with a shy smile. “Ju Kyu-shii. I just want to apologize for bumping into you yesterday.”

“Forgotten.” Ju Kyu said. “What’s wrong with your friend?” Ju Kyu gestured to Minho with a nod.

“Ah, don’t mind him. He’s always like that when it comes to girls.” Jonghyun said.

“Doesn’t seem so to me. I see him flirting with a hundred girls everyday.” Ju Kyu smirked.

Jonghyun scratched the back of his head. “Well, only to you really. It’s kinda new to him that someone doesn’t like him. I guess he’s just shocked.”

Ju Kyu gave him a humorless smile. “Well, make him accept the fact that there will be at least one girl hating him.”

She left without another word. Even with her cold attitude, Jonghyun was left there with a smile across his face.

“Dino, stop smiling.” Onew said, pulling on Jonghyun’s arm. “Why are you smiling like that?”

“She’s awesome.” Jonghyun sighed.

Minho rolled his eyes. “Awesome? More like stupid and blind. Come on.” Minho led the way to the stairs, followed by Key, then Onew, Taemin and lastly, Jonghyun.

Ju Kyu arrived at their classroom.

“I saw you flirting with SHINee. How dare you start a conversation with them?” Hana snapped at her.

“Yeah, you’re a .” Soo Jin said with a sneer.

“An ugly one.” Their other friend Mi Yun supported Soo Jin’s statement.

The three queenkas laughed.

Ju Kyu, on the other hand, remained silent and prepared the materials she needed for class.

“Oooh, she’s speechless. Guilty?” Hana rested her hand on Ju Kyu’s shoulder.

Ju Kyu glared at her. “Get your hand off me.”

“Why?” Hana tilted her head to the side. “What you gonna do?”

“Yang Hana. Haven’t you seen enough of me these past few months of being my classmate?” Ju Kyu held Hana’s wrist tightly. “Or are you really that dumb to understand.” Ju Kyu paused as she lifted Hana’s arm off her shoulder. “How I survive every fight I get into.” Ju Kyu bent Hana’s arm to the side.  There was a loud snap.

“You broke my arm!” Hana whined, grasping her arm.

Soo Jin’s eyes widened while Mi Yun backed away.

“It’s not broken woman. I just stretched it to the limit the way you stretched my patience to its limit. Now, back off.”

Hana walked away as Ju Kyu took a step towards her.

That ! Hana thought. Why did SHINee even bother talking to you? You’re nothing. You’re just a homeless who gets into fights everyday.

Hana trembled as Ju Kyu gave her a cold stare.

I’ll get back on you someday.

~with SHINee~

“Did you see that?!” Taemin whispered in shock.

“That’s nothing big. That Hana seems weak anyway.” Minho said.

“Oh come on Minho. Even if she’s weak, I’ve never seen anyone making someone else’s bone snap as loud as that.” Onew said in awe.

They were outside 1-A’s room, peeking through the small gap through the door. They were busy talking about what they witnessed that they didn’t notice 1-A’s teacher coming.

“Well, well, well. SHINee’s skipping their class to peek into another class eh? Well then. I guess you’ll have to join us for today.” The teacher said.

“Mr. Park Yoochun.” Onew stood straight. “We-we-we were just—“

Mr. Park lifted his index finger. “No need to explain. Come inside.”

Mr. Park entered the room. The class instantly fell silent.

“Good morning class. We have special guests today. I saw them loitering outside your room so I think it’d be great to let them stay.” He smiled at them, particularly at the queenkas. “Please enter.”

The girls, except Ju Kyu started screaming when they saw who their guests were.

“Mr. Park, we really don’t think—“

“No no, don’t be shy. Now, I think we have extra chairs at the back row. You may pick your own seats.”

Ju Kyu, who never really paid attention until lessons start, didn’t notice them walking by. She was the only one in the last row. Jonghyun took the seat beside her, Onew took the one beside him which was by the window. To her left, Minho sat down, then Taemin, then Key.

Ju Kyu looked up when she heard familiar voices.

WHAT??!!

__________________________________________________________________________

How was it? :)

Comment and subscribe! :D