Chapter 5: The Real Is

Mine, Yours

It was bright sunny day. Also 1 month I'm being a part of staff in Samsung company. My work really satisfy me. But there's only one make me disatisfy. Yeah i know ya. That President's son! I'm still remeber how his arrogant to me and i can't forgot how was he's not thanked me when i've helped him. Next time, i will not lend my hand to help him.

   "Good morning!", Krystal start to chat with me.

   "Good morning!", I'm reply to her.

   "So, you still have problem with him?", she guess.

   "Yeah. Actually I want to ask you something. That's very important to me!", I beg from her. Hope she can help me.

   "What's that? You can ask me", she say.

   "Did you remember that you already told me about that man, President's son. You said that he was kind and lovely. And you said you will tell me about him. So, as you here can you please tell me about that?", I'm begin my question and beg her.

   "Ok. I will tell you about him. The real him. Not as you see right now and before", Krystal answer my question.

   "Alright. Then, tell me. Now!!!"

   "As I told you before, he was kind and lovely man. But now he act like he was arrogant to women around him."

   "Why he do like that?"

   "You know ya that he was President's son. So, he's so rich, right? Futhermore, he also handsome".

   "Ya. I know that. And you mean that materialistics women try to approach him as he was handsome and rich?"

   "Binggo! You got it!"

   "That was a reason why he being like that?"

   "Yes. It already happened to him. So sad."

   "What happen?"

   "A few month ago, he was fell in love with someone. He loves her so much. Whenever he go, she will accompany and be at his side. Such as she was faithful girl. But actually she was a materialistic girl!"

   "How can you know that?"

   "Through her attitude. She always ask him to bring everything as it so expensive. She always ask him a lot of money. But, she already have her own boyfriend!"

   "What a... Such a bad person".

   "Yeah. We know that!"

   "Then, how about him?"

   "Now, he can't believe all woman! That's why he looks like that. He have a phobia with woman. He don't want it happen again".

   "Hmm. Now, I know it why he being like that. So, i need to understand how he was feel, next time."

   "That's so good!"