Chapter 19: Misunderstanding

Mine, Yours

"Victoria?", Krystal starting call my name when I was saying like that. It was happened suddenly. I don't know why I was saying that 'He's Mine'?. I'm really don't have any idea for this. What happen with me?

   "He's yours? Hahahahahaha. Even you are looking like a clown, yeah you are so funny!", Yuri says and jerking me.

   "Clown? Haha.. Whatever! But I'm better than you. Although Nichkhun always scold me, but he still want to see me and still want to look my face. But you? He always get mad with you but he bored to see your face, you know ya? Look at yourself first, not mocking anyone else that is better than you. So, shut your mouth and get away from here! The most important is, don't try to be a busybody. We don't want to see your face, again!".

   "Heh. Just wait and see. Wait for my revenge!", Yuri stop her word and get out from here. I'm very satisfied that she leaves us. I'm never be afraid with her extortion. What do I care for?

   "Sis Victoria? Are you ok?", ask Jiyoung while looking at my eyes.

   "Yes I am. I just really get bored with her. I don't like her behavior. She's so annoying. Always disturbing us when we had a happy and joyful moment', I've try to explain how I was feeling right now and before.

   "Err.. Sir, for that I said I just....", I really want to say sorry about it but suddenly Nichkhun cut my word.

   "That's ok. Furthermore, you are helped us, right?".

   "Hehe.. Yeah! I just want to stop it. Well, sometime I can get more stress and tension when she comes to my life".

   "Yeah. Me too. I don't like her. I'm really hate her", Krystal respond to my word.

 

   "Heyy! Did you really meant it?", Krystal ask me.

   "Huh? What are you talking about?", I'm ask her with my puzzled face. I don't know anything.

   "About that... When we were at the Japanese Restaurant".

   Alright, she ask me.. About that - again. I don't know how to reply it.

    "Honestly, I don't mean anything of it. I just said like that to avoid her from always disturbing us every time. I hate it. Sometime, she disturb me too. I can't calm for this".

   "So, the conclusion is?".

   "This is just a misunderstanding. By the way, I have told you about this, right? And you're ask me again. And I hope you will not ask me again next time".

   "Hahaha.. Ok. Actually, I like you.. With Nichkhun".

   Gosh! What did she saying about?

   "Eh?".

   "I like you and him. I mean, I like it when you are being a couple. Aww!~ So sweet!".

   "Can you please stop it? As I said, this is just a misunderstanding. Ok?".

   "I didn't mean for that. I just say about my opinion about you and him. That's all".

   Ahhh!!~ Krystal! I hope you can stop it all! I can't stand for it.