Chapter 12: He Was Being Weird, Again!

Mine, Yours

My handphone ringing. From a number that I think it as 'anonymous' call my number. It really disturb my work. I just ignore it. Then, I ringing again. Again and again. What that anonymous really want from me? Really disturbing me and my work! Suddenly, I'm receive a SMS from that number.

   Just answer your phone!! I need to talk with you. NOW!

   I was like, just ignore it. I don't care. Then, it ringing again. Then, a SMS that I receive again.

   I said just answer it! ANSWER IT!!!!!!!!

   Aigoo.. What on earth with that owner of the number? What do you want from me? Then, it ringing again. So, I just answer it cause it really annoying me.

   "Hello, who's this?", First word that I must say and ask it.

   "Why did you not answer me?", that's voice! OMO!! It was...... NICHKHUN!!

   "Err.. Mr. Nichkhun?", I'm a bit nervous when I just heard his voice.

   "Why did you not answer me?", he ask again.

   "I don't know it was you, sir", I'm answering a bit honestly.

   "By the way, where did you get my number?", I'm really puzzling with that.

   "From someone. That really close with you".

   Close? Really close with me? I just get the answer from what he just saying about.

   "Ok. So, what's going on you call me?", I'm really going to confuse now.

   "Nothing, just wanna to ask something".

   "Ok. Just say about that. I'm really need to hurry now".

   "Doing your work?".

   "Of course! The work that you're asked me to do from this morning. Did you already forgot about that?".

   "No I'm not. That really urgent for next Samsung Galaxy Note project".

   "So, I need to do it as soon as possible. So, what do you want to ask me?".

   "Just leave your work for awhile. Let's go for lunch with me".

   Lunch?! He ask me to go to lunch with him? Did I wrong or I just having sound trouble for awhile? Or maybe I'm right - but I don't think about it.

   "Err.. Excuse me. Can you repeat your word?".

   "Just leave your work for awhile. Let's go for lunch with me".

   See, it's not my fault.  I'm hear for it twice. No mistake for what I've heard.

   "So, do you really want for that?", he ask me - curiously.

   "Err. I.. I.. I just......." suddenly I'm being stammer.

   "Ok. I'm assume that you accept it. So, let's go for lunch now. I'll wait you in front of lift from your office right now. Hurry up!".

   

    Actually, what really happen now? He being kind all of sudden. Really make me curious about him.