Chapter 14: Who's That Young Lady?

Mine, Yours

Even today is Saturday but I need to go to workplace. Cause of meeting. Since I've been a secretary, I'm always getting busy. Although mum said that was so good but I don't think so. I think everyone really want this job but I'm not. Make myself going so busy. Feel so tired for that. I miss my work as a clerk.

    Early in the morning, Nichkhun messaged me - remind me about today. Yeah of course I'm remember about that. Very important to me, eh?

   Don't forget.. Today is our meeting. Make sure you are attend it. If not.... You'll regret it.

 

  "You're coming on the time. Good job! That's really my secretary", he saying while he was at the entrance door. Maybe waiting for me.

   "Yes I am. Here I am".

   "Come on. Let's go for the meeting. We need to wait for our clients".

 

 

   We've done our meeting. I'm very happy for that. I was felt dizzy there. Felt so hot even there's a air cond. 

   "You're help me sucess this meeting. So, I need to give you a reward for that", he saying while I'm checking all the files in the table.

   "Reward? Hahaha.. I don't need that".

   "Ok. So, you need to dinner with me".

   "Dinner?".

    "Yes. Dinner. D.I.N.N.E.R", he say while spelling the word of DINNER.

   "Err.. err.. Sir, I'm busy for tonight".

   "Not lying, eh? Since you're my secretary, I know you".

   "Ok. Honestly, I'm lying you. That's all!".

   "Ok. That's mean you must dinner with me. I'll pick you on 8. See you soon".

 

   "Mum, I need to tell you something. This is urgent!", I'm going to tell mum about his weird behavior.

   "Say, what's that? Is there really important for me?", mum asking while she's watching her favourite drama on television.

   "Mum.. Look at me!".

   "Yes my dear. I'm looking you. Tell me about that".

   "You know Nichkhun?', I'm asking mum for began my story.

   "Yes, dear. I know him since he be your boss. What's the matter?".

   "He asked me dinner with him. He will come here on 8. Then, he bring me to somewhere that is very popular, expensive restaurant".

   "That's mean he want to be your friend".

   "Mum. That's such as ridiculous!".

   "I hope you are having such a happy moment with him. Good luck", suddenly Luhan 'wish me good luck' for that.

   "Luhan! You're so naughty!".

   "Huhuhu.. Bye bye".

   When it was 8, Nichkhun arrive. Wearing such a formal cloth even not. He's so trendy. Well, his father is a wealthy man and his family so rich.

   

   "Lobster? That's very expensive! I don't want that!", I'm astonished when he offer me to eat lobster as our dinner.

   "Have you eat this before?".

   "No. Why should I?".

   "At least, you need to try it. So delicious, you know?'.

   "Its not my business".

   "Up to you. You must eat all food that I've ordered".

   "Hmmph. I'll try it".

   When we are eating our food, a young lady come to us. She was so tall - such a model. Look so beautiful. She has a fair skin. Long nice brown hair.

  "Nichkhun? Why are you here? With someone? A lady?", she ask. Seem she knows Nichkhun so much.

   "What do you want from me? Bad woman!", Nichkhun say when she ask him.

   "Nothing. But I want she's go to the hell cause she was your girlfriend!", she say pointing me.

   "That's my business! Don't be so busybody! Go away!", he shout at her.

   "Ok. It was your turn. Next time will be mine".

   She leaving us and out. Everybody looking us. What a kind of tragedy? I never having this yet. I'm so scared! But now, I just want to know. Who's she?