Chapter 24: Yuri's Fault

Mine, Yours

As long I was work here, there's something that I really want to know. When I look that Nichkhun and Jiyoung was very close, I guess, what are their relationship? They are so close. Just like not a normal friend.

   "Jiyoung, can I ask you something?".

   "Yes. What's that?".

   "Actually, I wonder why you and Nichkhun are so close. Did you have any relation with him?".

   "Haha.. That's mean, you need to know".

   "What?".

   "We are sibling. He was my elder brother".

   "Oh. I just know it. Thanks for telling me".

   "No problem".

   It was our conversation while we are in the canteen together. Luckily Nichkhun was not here today - he was going to somewhere. Need to manage something.

   So, no wonder they are so close. Then, why did I really want to ask her about this? As my heart feel something? What kind of this feeling about? A curious feeling? Yes, but what the other feeling?

   "Oh.. I just know about that. Thanks for telling me".

   "That's ok".

   Then, I just remember what did Luhan told me before. Nichkhun has a little sister that work in the same company with us. So, I decide it was Jiyoung. No doubt. I just know it. I'll tell Luhan later.

 

   "Heyy Victoria!"

   It was Nichkhun. 

   "Yes, sir?".

   "Hey.. Went to lunch?".

   "Yes I did.. With Jiyoung".

   "Oh. I just want to ask you for lunch but you already have it".

   "Oh ok.. We can go for tomorrow".

   "Yeah. That's great".

   I just really want to ask him about his sister. But, its hard for me to ask it. Ergghh~~

   "Sir, I need to ask you something".

   Suddenly his phone ringing. He hang it.

   Oh dear. Maybe it was not the time that I should. Perhaps I might not ask him. Yes, for sure.

   "Victoria, I need to go now. There's something urgent meeting with LG company".

   "Never mind. You can go".

   "Ok thanks. You can ask me later. After this meeting or when we are meet again".

    

   It was 9 o'clock of night. I just want go to sleep. WIth my everyday hopes ; HOPE I CAN BRING HAPINESS FOR EVERYONE , I hope I can fulfil it tomorrow. When I just want to close my eyes suddenly my phone ringing. Ah!~ Really disturb my sleep! Who else call me tonight?! Did that caller don't know that I want a rest, a sleep.. I need go to work tomorrow. Just ignore it. I'm lazy now.

   But after 5 minutes, it ringing again! Oh dear! What on earth now? I force myself to answer that call. I'm shock when I read the name of the caller on the phone screen. Guess who? It was NICHKHUN! What he really want?!

   "Hello?", I'm answer it.

   "Hello Victoria. Did I disturbing you?", ask Nichkhun.

   "No", for sure, I'm lying.

   "Oh. That's great. So, I need to meet you now".

   "Now?! Where?! In the late night?!", I'm getting more shock.

   "Yes. It was urgent. I need to meet you now".

   "Can we meet tomorrow? I'm sleepy now".

   "Hmm.. Actually, you can't. I'm really really really want to meet you. NOW!".

   "Ok!! Where are you now? Where you want to meet me?".

   "At the playground near to your house".

   "Alright. See you!".

   Aigoo.. What he really want to do? Something's urgent?! I bet it was about our work. Since I was his secretary. It means he really need me for his work.

 

   "Heyy Nichkhun".

   "Heyy Victoria. Good night".

   "Good night too. So, what happen?", I'm getting more curious.

   "I need to tell you something".

   "Ok? So, you can tell me now. I don't have more time".

  "I really want to tell you about someone that strucked you before. Someone make you hurt in the accident".

  "Oh. I'm remember that".

  "Yeah. I'm sorry for that. He really want to struck me but you save me. I'm really sorry for that!".

  He starts again!

  "No need to apologize again. I'm ok. As long I'm recover from that pain".

   "Hmm.. Ok. Back to our topic, I just got a new about that. I know who strucked you".

   "Hmm.. It was not interest me. But sure, I want to know about it too. I just want to know who really want to make you accident. Tell me".

   "It was someone that work with Yuri for this tragedy".

   "Oh. As I thought before. It was her. Oppss.. Her 'assistance'".

   "How can you think like that?".

   "Cause everytime she meets you, she says that she want you back. But you refuse. She said 'just wait and see'. Since she was your ex-girlfriend, she might be so jealous when I said that you're mine".

   "Binggo! You got it! It can be her motive. We just got that alibi to prove it".

   "Hmm.. You can use Krystal and Jiyoung too for support your alibi".

   "That's fantastic! Thanks dear!".

   See? Ridiculous word again. He call me as 'dear'. But I'm not shock for that. Look at his expression, I know he was very happy. Maybe he was accidentially speak it. But never mind, I'm forgive him.. Haha..

    "By the way, you want to ask me something before, right? What's that?".

    "Errr.. Just forget about it. I forgot about it".

   "Ok. But tell me when you remember it  soon".

   "Hmm.. Next time maybe".