Chapter 11: Problem, Problem and Problem Again

Mine, Yours

"Any problem?", ask Luhan to me. He already know that. Why did he asked me?

   "I'm always having such a lot of problems since I've be a part of Samsung's staff", I'm responding to his question with a bit angry.

   "Oh. Such as I thought before. Unsolved problem. Between a secretary and her boss", he starts to bubbling to me.

   "Are you going to advice me or satirize me?", I'm asking him when I heard he was saying like that.

   "No. I just want to make you aware with this situation. This is your own problem so you just need to solve it by yourself", he replying me.

   "Oh yeah? So, you are telling me that you don't want to help me? Right?".

   "Did I tell you? I just said that you need to solve your problem by yourself. It's the better".

   "Ok. Its mean you don't want to help your sister anymore. Fine! 'Touching' with you in 3 seconds!", I'm sulking with him.

   "Whatever! I don't care about that".

   "How dare you!".

   "Just kidding".

 

   Kring Kring. The telephone was ringing. I hang up the phone to answer the call. It was calling by Nichkhun. He ask me to complete all the data of new model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. 

   "A call from your boss?", ask Krystal who is suddenly come in into my office.

  "Yes. You got it", I'm saying.

  "What did he ask from you?", ask Krystal so curious.

   "About that new model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I need to complete all of the information or data about that".

   "Oh. As I know, it will release on next month".

   "Really? That's mean I need to complete it as soon as possible! OMO!", I'm going to panic now.

   "Woooo! Calm down. You can do it slowly".

   "Huh. I hope Mr. Nichkhun will not shout at me".

   "No... He will not".

   "Because?".

   "Cause you said he's so weird lately, right? No wonder he will not being mad with you anymore".

   "I hope so".