Chapter 2: Stranger?

Mine, Yours

Knock knock... I'm knocking the door of President's room. Hope he will be here.

   "Yes! Come in", he say.

   "Good morning, sir".

   "Good morning, who are you?', he asking.

   "I'm Victoria Song. I'm newbie here for today".

   "Oh. Ok. So, you looking for your place?"

   "Yes, sir".

   "Wait. I'll call my son to help you".

   Suddenly, a young man enter this room. "This is my son. Hope he can help you". Eh? That was..... a man that i met with him before this!!

*flashback to a few minutes ago*

    3rd floor, eh? But i don't know where is the room located. Hmm it seen that i should ask someone here. I'm press the button of the lift to open it. Suddenly, i saw a young man there. It looks like a corporat man. I'm entered the lift and hope he can help me.

  "Excuse me, can i ask you something?", I hope he  will help me either i'll be in trouble - lost in this big company.  

   "Who are you?! I don't know who are you. Why i should answer your question? You're a stranger woman!!", that man said pointing to me.

   Stranger? Huh, that really annoying me!

   "Actually, I'm newbie here", I'm trying to make him answering me.  

   "So, what do you want to ask about?", he asked.

   "Where is the President's room?".  

   "What do you want to do there?", he even tried to shouted.  

   "As I say before, I'm newbie here. So, I need to meet President first before I start my work today".

   That man! Really can make me angry. Look so arrogant.

   "It's over the lift. Beside that bonsai", he answered me.

   OMO thanks god he replied me!  

   "Thanks for your help".  

   His reaction was nothing. Not even said 'you're welcome' or smile to me. Huh! Really annoying. If I know who was the real him, I'll 'teach' him. Well, get ready for your 'lesson' soon if you still with this action again. The lift stopped. It was 3rd floor.

   "This is your destination. You can get out from this lift", he said while looking out the lift.

   Aigoo... Such as no manner. Did his parents not teach him about moral, sivic, manner and kind of that? I'll be so shame if I have any relation with him. I left the lift. He was still in. My heart said that I hope will not meet him again! It can make me going to punch and assult him if  I meet him again!