Chapter 15: I Want Him

Mine, Yours

"Good morning, sir", I'm greeting him - hope he will forget about yesterday.

   "Good morning", he reply me and smile. But his smile so weird. Such as fake smile.

   "Are you okay, sir", I'm ask him. I don't know why I feel so worry about him.

   "I'm okay. Don't worry about me".

   "Ok. But I can't sure about that.".

   "Its ok. By the way, lets go to the canteen together. I'm really thirsty".

   "Sure. Let's go". 

   While we walk together, we meet someone that I know. No, I mean someone that we know. Especially him. A girl. I mean her. A girl of yesterday. Then, she look at us. With a really sharp stare. We notice her but Nichkhun ask me to ignore her.

   "Just ignore her. You should", he say.

   "Emmm", I don't know what should I say right now.

   "Nichkhuuuun!!", she shout his name.

   "Huh! What she really want?", he sigh while walk so fast to avoid her from him.

   "Be hurry! Faster", he ask me to walk quickly.

   She chase us. But more correct, she chase Nichkhun. I can't run. Very exhausted. I'm stop cause of it.  Then, Nichkhun stop too, looking at me and ask.

   "Are you ok? You look not really energise".

   "I'm ok. Just tired".

   "Are you sure?".

   "Yeah. Very sure".

   Then, that girl grab Nichkhun's hand.

   "Heyy!! What's wrong with you?!", Nichkhun say angrily.

   "I need to speak with you. NOW!"

   "Just say it now. I don't have much time".

   "Nichkhun, I want you. I want you back to me. I love you so much. Really and very".

   Now, I just know that she was his ex-girlfriend. Maybe as Krystal told me before.

   "Love? For what? Really love me? Hahaha.. What kind of  joke you are telling me?", he starting to laugh.

   "Nichkhun, I'm serious. I love you!".

   "Why so serious?".

   "Yes I'm serious. I love you so bad. I want you".

   "Where's your boyfriend? You love him much than me. You just love my wealth".

   "I leave him. He already married. He has he own family. His wife met me and she also brought her kids. Her and him kids".

   "Hahahahahaha".

   "What's happen?".

   "Now, you know it? You know how was I feel when you do like this to me before? My love is not for you anymore".

   "For who? Tell me?".

   Hence, he grab my hand and pull me near to him.

   "As you see. She's my secretary. We're so close. And NOT impossible we can be a couple, soon".

   What? A couple? I can't believe he can saying like that. Oh my god!

   "Huh! Ok. If you saying like that, I'm very can't stand for that. One day, you'll be mine. No one will be your. NO ONE! I'll get you in many way even it can make someone you love hurt and pain. Just wait and see".

   She leave. I'm very can't accept this situation. Did I include in this insident. Did he meant from what he said before. I just hope that I'm not involve with them.