Chapter 30: Once Upon A Time in a Party

Mine, Yours

Since early in the morning until lunch, I keep prevent myself to meet with Nichkhun. Krystal always babbling and keep asking "why do you doing such a very stupid thing like this? You are his secretary". Yeah, I know it Krystal! But you don't know what happen between us. We were having trouble moment during the party. Its talk about shameless!

   "Miss Victoria Song, your boss ask to to meet him in his office. NOW!", Krystal tell me as she come nearly. 

   "No", just a simple reaction.

   "Just go!", she force me.

   "Aigoo! I have a lot of work to do. When I'm not complete it, he will get mad!".

   "If you're not go to his office, he will get mad more than he scold everyone before. He hate such this attitude, he said".

  "Ok, but I will go when ge getting off to home. It just about an hour later".

  "You are wasting his time! He's waiting you. Go!".

   "Krystal, tell him I'll come meet him when I'm getting home. It easier right? There's a lot of bunch of work that I need to complete it".

   "Maybe he will give you a new task. Heyy, he's your boss! Keep on your mind, sis!".

   "Ok.. Ok.. I will go now. Erghh".

 

   "Hello, sir. What happen?".

   "Victoria, I want to see you but I didn't saw you all of the day. Where are you?".

   "In my office. Doing my work and keep doing my work".

   "Have you lunch?".

   "Yeah. I've ate a lot of cake".

   "Oh, good! You're not skip your lunch".

   "Err, that just because I'm starving. No wonder I'm not".

   "Ok, as long you take care of yourself".

   I don't know what is his motive calling over me, here. It seem he don't have his own reason.

   "Ehem, by the way Mr. Nichkhun. Why did you calling me here?".

   "Oh, you can seat".

   I take a seat. He still keep writing since I was here a few moment ago.

   "So, how do you do?", he asks.

   "Fine, as usual. I'm still normal, sir".

   "Nice! But you need to take more care of yourself".

   "Yes, I do".

   "How's your family?".

   "They're also fine. Luhan too. He is in the middle week of his last semestar. He will sitting for exam soon".

   "Oh. Tell him that I wish 'good luck' for him".

   "Alright. And, what is your motive for calling me?".

   "Actually, I just want to chat with you. I know you keep avoid yourself to meet me after all. That was because the incident in the party, right?".

  "Oh, sorry sir. I don't have a lot of time to talk about it anymore. I have a lot of work that I need to do. So, I need to go now".

  I'm leaving him. It makes me feeling so sad. I just about want to cry. Honestly, I love him! I love when he said that he loves me more than Yuri. But, it is not acceptable for me when he just talk like that to protect himslef from Yuri. It so sad, I hope he said truth from his feeling. But when I think it, never mind. If I love him, it doesn't mean he loves me too.

   Going to toilet by myself. Shed my tears. And I can feel, it may make hurt my heart but I think it can help him. Becuase I love him, I will try to help him. 

   "See, you're having big problem with him", Krystal talk with me from backside.

   "Krystal! Since when you are here?".

   "I saw you cry after met with Nichkhun. Something's wrong? Shall I help you?".

   "Never mind. It can't be help".

   "So, you should tell me what happen!".

   "Ok, I tell you. Nichkhun and I were to an event for a party. He asked me for being his couple. But guess what, we met Yuri there!".

   "Oh, and then? Why that materialistic girl was there?".

   "She said she's invited to the party too. But there's something happen when Nichkhun said something to her or maybe to public also".

   "What's that?".

   I take my breath deeply to calm down myself.

   "He said he loves me more than Yuri".

  "Wow! That's great! Yuri ain't disturbing you and Nichkhun".

  "But it also make me so sad".

  "Why?".

   "Because of his word".

   "Oh... Eh? Wait! Do you mean that you are so sad when he said that 'love' word meanwhile you hate him?".

   "Huh? Noooo!!".

   "Then? Sorry, I can't understand".

  "Emm.. Never mind".