Chapter 21: "Forgive Me"

Mine, Yours

"Victoria! Victoria! Be patient! We'll reach hospital later. Hope you can be patient now", Nichkun call my name and telling me while make sure that I'm fine. So pain. My head hurts.I can feel that I'm going to faint but I need to be strong now. I don't want to make Nichkhun worry about me. 

   We are in an ambulance. On the way to the nearest hospital. My head feel so pain.

   We already arrive. They bring me to the ICU for treatment and operate.

   "Doctor, please save her! I'm begging you. Please save her", Nickhun begging to the doctor.

   "I hope I will. Just wait and pray for her".

   I can see his sad face. See? What I've done now? He looks so sad. I hope I can calm him. It means, I need to recover my pain. I need to be strong for him.

   

   Nichkhun waiting for me outside. Then, doctor comes out. Nichkhun quickly get the doctor and ask him. He become curious about my condition.

   "Doctor, how about her?".

   "That's so good. Everything will be ok. But, her condition so weak now. She's in unconscious condition. She had lost a lot of blood. She need a rest".

   "Thank you very much doctor!".

   "You are welcome".

   "Can I take a look for her now?".

   "Yes you can".

   Then, he comes in. He looking at me deeply. With his worries face. He comes near to me.

   "I'm sorry, Victoria. You are being like this because of me", he sheds his tear.

   "You are a kind of brave girl. You save me but you are get that hurt".

   I have no response since I'm unconscious.

   He hold my hand. In that time, I can feel it. How he was holding my hand tightly. It can bring me to conscious. Then, I've open my eyes. He looks at me happily. He's going to shed his tear again. It was my first looking he was crying.

   "Hi Victoria. How are you?".

   "Feel so better now".

   "That's good. I hope you will get well soon".

   "Thank you. I hope it".

   "Victoria, I need to ask you".

   "Yes?".

   "Why you do all of this?".

   "What do you mean?".

   "Why are you saved me? You know, it was my fault. Because of me, you are being like this".

   "No. It was not your fault. That's ok. You are my boss, right? So, as your secretary, I need to help you whenever you need it".

   He was nothing to say. He looking at my eyes deeply.

   "Whatever you said, it still my fault. So, forgive me".

   "I'm consider it you're not".

   "Whatever".

   "When I can go home? Did my parents know about me?".

   "Not yet. I don't know your family".

   "So, how's now?".

   "You tell them that you need to sleep at your friend's house. There's something urgent".

   "No. I can't lie them".

   "Hmmm. There's nothing we can do except tell them the truth".

   "Yes. But it may make them worry about me".

   "But you don't want lie them. So, up to you".

  "I'll think it later".

   Altough he was not be nice with me before, but he ask me to forgive him. He changes a lot. The thing that I ever ask now is, who was the driver of the car? Why the driver really want to make Nichkhun accident by crash him.