Chapter 18: "He's MINE!"

Mine, Yours

"Hello Jiyoung!", Krystal meet her with me too. I really want to be her friend. I don't know why but I like her so much.

   "Hello! Eh? It was you! We meet again. Nice to meet you again!", Jiyoung says - pointing at me. I'm really happy for that. She's still remember me.

   "Yeah. Hello. Nice to meet you again!".

   "Ok. So.. Jiyoung, this is Victoria. You need to call her as sister. She's older than you. Ok?", Krystal introduce about me to her.

   "I'm Victoria Song".

   "Hi sis Victoria! I'm glad to know you more. Can I?".

   "Sure. Why not?".

   "So, can you tell me about yourself? Your trivia? Your info? Your bio? Or anything else about yourself".

   "I just an ordinary girl. A simple girl. I live with my lovely family. I have a younger brother. I really like green tea ice cream. I love cooking. I'm also love reading. And there is something I'll tell you. I have an elastic body. I can bend and strength my body".

   "Oh. That's why you are bowing in 90 degree!".

   "Hahaha. Ya, that's why".

   "Emm.. Do you have a boyfriend?".

   "No".

   "Do you was fell in love with someone that you are being his secret admire?".

   "Not yet. I'm not interest".

   "Oh ok. So far, that's all I want to ask you", she stopped her question when she looking for someone. It seem like Nichkhun cause Nichkhun come to us.

   "Heyy Jiyoung", Nichkhun greeting her with a smile. My Gosh! His smile!!

   "Heyy! How do you do?".

   "Good. How about your work?".

   "Fine. As long as Krystal helping me. That will not be a problem. I just stick for it".

   "Ok. Good! So, aren't we are going to lunch?".

   "Yeah. But can we invite them too? I wish they can join us".

   "Eh? Never mind. We can eat by ourselves", we say in the same time.

   "Sis, let's lunch together. We are friend, right?".

   "Never mind. You can join us", Nichkhun said. He smile again!

   "Ok. We will".

 

   "Wah! What a very wonderful! I love this situation", Jiyoung says. It seem like she love we are lunch together. In the Japanese restaurant.

   "Yeah. Jiyoung, how about your life in China?", Krystal ask her.

   "Hmm. Wonderful life there. But better here".

   "You're living in China?", I'm curious.

   "Yeah. I'm study there".

   "Oh. My hometown in China".

   "Really? Which area?".

   "Shandong".

   "Oh. I was in Beijing".

   When we are chat with each other, Nichkhun's phone was ringing. But he doesn't answer it. Then, it ringing again and again but his reaction still same. What's wrong?

   "What's wrong?", Krystal ask.

   "I'm so lazy to answer it".

   "From whom?".

   "Someone".

   "She's again?".

   "Not".

   "You are not lying, eh?", Jiyoung guess.

   "Yes. As you tought, it was me", all of sudden, that young lady appear, again!

   "Why are you here? What do you want?", Nichkhun ask her in a bit angry. Krystal and Jiyoung also. But for me, I'm a bit really discusting with her. I hope she will not come when we are having fun.

   "I just want you, Nichkhun! I really need you in my life!".

   "You need him or his wealthy?", Krystal ask.

   "Shut up your dirty mouth! I'm not hearing you!".

   "You are dirty! Rude!", Jiyoung trying to defend Krystal.

   "Yuri, can you please go away from our life?!".

   "I can but when you are mine!".

   "Stop dreaming!", I'm shout at her. I'm getting angry with her!

   "Who are you? It was your own business?".

   "Yes!".

   "So, do I care?".

   "Yes. You need to care about it!"

  "Ridiculous! What are you talking about? I just want him and you are mind my own business".

   "No. He will not be yours!".

   "Do I care?".

   "He will not! Not! Never and ever!".

   "Because?".

   "Because, he is MINE!", this word come from my mouth suddenly. Maybe because I just want to pretend to defend him. Yeah, she a lot of annoying. I hate it. But, did I mean it? I hope they will not misunderstanding about it.