Chapter 17: Newbie

Mine, Yours

"I'm late!! I'm late!! OMG", I just late to our urgent meeting. It just in about 5 minutes. I need to rush now. Maybe they will be mad with me especially my boss; Nichkhun! I can't imagine how's his face when he getting angry with me. He just like a firece lion that really want to bite his prey.

   "Huh! Luckily, I'm here!". I was in my way to the 4th floor of this building. I wish I reach here just in time - I mean that I was not too late. Just a bit of late.

   "Ok. Just need to go to the 4th floor. Now, I need a lift. Only a lift!". I'm rushing to the lift but suddenly I've accidently struck with someone. A young lady. Perhaps she was younger than me. But for the truth, I'm never saw her around here. Maybe she's newbie here.

   "I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry! Very sorry!! Forgive me!", I'm bowing in about 90 degree for apologize. Yeah, it was my fault. 

   "Never mind. I'm ok. As we are fine, that will be a problem", she saying while smiling at me. Luckily, she was in type of kind girl. But honestly, this incident really can make me flashback to about a month ago. When I met Nichkhun here. Oh my godness! He's in opposite with this girl!

   "Actually, I'm in hurry now. I have a urgent meeting now. Well, I hope we can meet again next time", I'm try to smile with her. She reply me. She's so sweet. I like her behavior.

   "It's ok. By the way, nice to meet you! Hope we can meet again soon".

 

   Luckily, I'm arrive to my destination. I knock the door - hope everyone's mood is better now. I'm open the door. It seem like they're not start yet the meeting. Eh? What's on earth with here?

   "Good morning, everyone", I'm greeting everyone. But they looking me as usual - normal reaction, not be angry with me.

   "Good morning, miss Victoria", Nichkhun greet me. It seem he was not in a bad temper now. So weird!

   "Still not begin our meeting?", I'm asking with a curious feeling now. 

   "Actually, we are waiting for someone", Krystal answer my question.

   "Oh. Who's that?".

   "Someone that...", Krystal just want to make her word but all of sudden someone enter. Eh? That was! That was!

   "This is our new staff. Ok, she will introduce about her", President saying while pointing at her. 

   "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you. I'm Jiyoung. I'm newbie here", she says.

   So, her name is Jiyoung? I just got an info about that kind girl. I hope I can be her friend beside Krystal too.