Chapter 22: Memo

Mine, Yours

"Give me you parent's phone number. I'm really need it".

    "For?".

   "You're accident. And you get into ward because of this".

   "Hmmm".

   I'm going afraid for this. When Nichkhun telling to my parent that I'm accident, maybe they will get shock. Perhaps.. I'm going scare. Suddenly, I'm crying.

   "Heyy.. What happen? You are crying?".

   "Actually, I'm afraid if you telling them, they will get shock".

   "No. They will not. I'll calm them later".

   "Yea. But you know my family is just live in medium life. I just fear that they will work hard to get more money".

   "Hmm?".

   "I mean.. To pay the bill of the hospital. Meanwhile, I'm sick now. For my treatment and others".

   "Hahahaha", Nickhun starts to laugh.

   "Heyy! Is it so funny?".

   "Haha.. No no no".

   "Then? Why are you laugh? Oh.. I know.. You think it is funny cause my family not like yours. Right? Just admit it".

   "Sorry.. But not".

    "True?".

   "Yes. Actually I laugh because you are really good girl but in the same time you are a bad worker".

   "Huh? Explain it".

   "You are a very kind and good girl with your parent.. You are worry about them especially for the payment of the bill. But, did you realise that I'm your boss? Did you remember that you are being like this because of me? So, I'll manage all of it especially for your bill".

    I was like... he just a kind and responsible boss! Oh dear, it was my fault cause I had a bad consider with him. But he was not. He's nice.

   "Thanks a lot.. I'm appreciate it".

   "No problem. It was my pleasure. So, you need to get well soon as possible. I'm going to miss you when you are MC".

 

**** A week later ****

    I just recover from my pain. I feel that I'm stay healthy now. I'm going to my workplace today. Really miss my work! Oh dear, I'm really miss Krystal, Jiyoung and all of them! Include Nichkhun? Honestly, yes I miss him so much!

    "Good morning!!", I'm greeting all of staff.

   "Good morning, miss Victoria!", they reply me. Ahhh~ I miss them!!

   "Yaa~ Miss Victoria is here! We miss you so much!", Krystal saying while hugging me tighly.

   "We miss you too!! I miss you all!".

   "Hehehe... You know ya, Mr. Nichkhun miss you so much since you're not here", Krystal tell me about my boss.

   "Hahaha. Maybe. I wanna to surprise him. See you later".

   "Alright. Good luck!".

   Going to his office. Since he was still not here, I want to surprise him. I'm get in into his office. And I was like, OMG! Untidy room!

   "Wow! Very 'clean'!", I'm talking to myself.

   "So, the solution is.. I need to clean all of this. Yeah, since I'm his secreatary".

   When I make myself busy then I've found something that make me interest about it - A memo! Something written on that memo..

   I hope she will get well soon. I miss her so much. It was my fault. I'm causing her like that. I'm regret it! I hope she will always be side me

   Gosh! Is this what Nichkhun wrote? I just can't believe it cause it unbelieveable.