Chapter 29: Incident in the Party

Mine, Yours

At 7:30 pm, prepearing myself for the party. I don't want to be more attractive during the party. Enough as an extraordinary girl. Am I doing something true - for me? Yeah, I'm fell in love with him but did it deserve for me? I'm not good enough for being his couple although I just a actress - just acting for his couple. 

   I'm wearing the gown that he gave for me, just for tonight. I admit, the gown surely look very wonderful when it in purple. Seem purple is my favourite one, I love it. But I can wear it for tonight only.

 

   "Victoria!!!! Your boss coming!!!", mum shout. 

   "Coming!". Oh, he already come here! Victoria, you need to be more calm down! It may make you nervous but never mind! I underestimate it as my first time having such a 'date' with him.

   'Errgghhh... Victoria, can you please be more calm down! Just relax!', I try to motivate myself. Whatever it is, still make me more nervous. Anxiously!!

   Stepping with kind of step to downstair. Aigoo. What he would say about me especially for this gown? Yeah, I know it wouldn't be suitable with me but its ok as long as I fulfil his task with wear it, right?

   "Hello, sir", I'm greeting him, first at all.

   He look at me without close off his eyes! Stunning maybe?

   "Eeeheemm!", it make he back to the real world.

   "Ah! So Sorry for that awhile ago. Hello, Victoria!", he responding.

   "Well, how do you...", I can't end my word when he saying something suddenly.

   "You are so beautiful. So pretty.. Gorgeous.. I like it!", he said such weird word.

   "Err.. Sir, what did you said?", make me more confuse with him.

   "Eh? Did you ask me about your appearance tonight?", he ask me.

  "No. I want to ask you.. 'How do you do, sir?".

   "Ooohh.. Fine! Really fine!".

   I just can smile. Looking his weird attitude. But, he looks so cute when he being like that.

   "So, let's go. We will late", he ask me to go now.

 

   The party seem a bit interesting, when everyone come with their colourful dressing, very elegance with a lot of fashion there. Actually, I don't know what type of party here but as I see everyone come with a pair of them or it can mean as 'couple'. And I assume they are come from rich one, just like Nichkhun.

   "Heyy, Nichkhun! Welcome to this party!", A man come over us and shaking his hand with Nichkhun.

   "Thank you, Mr. Taecyeon. Thanks for your invitation. I'm so glad for that".

   "So, is it your sweetheart?", he began to make a joke maybe when he refer the word 'sweetheart' at me.

   "Ah.. Yaaa.. This is Victoria. And Victoria, this is Mr. Taecyeon. He's my client".

   "Hello, sir!", I'm greeting to Mr. Taecyeon.

   "Polite! I love it! He called me as sir altough she was a girlfriend of a big manager for me. Not as Yuri who is rude with everyone!".

   "Mr. Taecyeon, please don't talk about that materealistics. I never want to hear it anymore cause I'm already hate her so bad!".

   "Alright, seem you found the new one you could forget her. And one thing, I can feel that you have such that feeling with Victoria".

   "We will talk more later. I want to say 'hello' with everyone that I know here".

   "Alright, Mr. Nichkhun! Hope you and Victoria will enjoy here. Have a great time!".

   The conservation end just like that. From that, I know that Mr. Taecyeon knows a lot about Nichkhun and Yuri before. And what he meant by 'you have such that feeling with me?' 

   "Well, did you haven't came to party before?", Nichkhun ask me as I just drink up all of my juice.

   "Never. I never know what is party. Don't have any experience".

  "Oh. Did once a boy ask you to dance with him?".

  "No".

  "So, can I be the first boy that ask you to dance with him?", he ask me while stretch out his right hand.

   "I don't know how to dance".

   "I can teach you. So, you think you can dance?".

   "Perhaps. But can't now. Sorry!".

   "Yes you can", then he pull up my hand. 

   "You need to dance with me", he's whispering to my ear. In such a romantic tone.

   We dance together. I can do nothing except dance with him. My body feel so shaky. He dance with me! So shy! He hug me and hold my left hand tightly. I can feel the heat from his palm.

   "See, you can dance".

   "Neither".

   Suddenly, someone 'disturbing' us with hit my body. 

   "Ouch!", she said, painly maybe.

  "Oh, sorry!", I look at her. How can we dance nearly?

  She turn back her face. And guess what, it's Yuri a.k.a Nichkhun's ex-girlfriend!

  "Soooooo.. Surprise! Nichkhun's new girlfriend is here!", Yuri saying.

  "What are you doing here?", Nichkhun asking.

   "As you know, this is an open party and no wonder I've been invited here. And, what are she doing here? This is a place that not for her!".

   "Shut up your dirty mouth!", Nichkhun starting to loud off his voice.

   "This party especially for couple. Why did you invite her here? Are you really a couple?".

   "Yes! We are! She's my girlfriend!", he says with a loud voice.

   "And you know what, I love her more than I love you before!", he continues his word!

  They began to fight again! I know Nichkhun just saying that word to protect himself - I don't mind about it. But, why he said that he loves me more than Yuri? Please, Nichkhun! Pelase, don't make me sad with this situation.