Chapter 4: Going to Hate Him So Much!

Mine, Yours

It was my a week of my day of work in Samsung company. I like my work. My teammate such as friendly, kind and helpful persons. But there was that I'm going to hate so much - President's son! Why he being like that? His dad look alike kind person. But he didn't. Unlucky, he's not apologize when he pushed me down at the lift last week. Luckily, I can be tolerant with him. If not, I'll kill him on our first day met!

   "Hey! What's up?", ask Krystal when she look me such as in trouble.

   "Em.. To be honest, I have a problem here. Since my first day in here.", I'm answering.  

   "Really? What kind of problem? You can tell me".

   "Actually, I really don't like President's son. He so annoying with me. He's such as rude!".

   "Oh. It mean that you don't know about him. Actually, he not like that".

   "What do you mean?".

   "I mean, actually he's not a rude boy like everyone see him but he is kind and lovely".

   I was like.. What?! What did Krystal talked about? Kind and lovely? Does she want to joke with me?

   "Huh?! What kind of statement? You said that he was kind and lovely? Since when?".

   "You not know him. Btw, I'll tell you later about him. Now, I need to go do my work.".

   "Alright. See you soon".

 

   "Actually he's not a rude boy like everyone see him but he is kind and lovely". Krystal's statement can make me get a heart attack! I'm shocked! Why she said like that? Did she never saw how he was? I'm exhausted with him. 

   I'm going home. This time, I'm using stair - hope will not meet him again! But unlucky, I meet him again!!! No way! I'm keep going down without care about him. Suddenly, his stuffs fall down. 

  "Ah! My stuffs! Hey you! Get that stuffs and bring it to me!", he shout at me.  

   I'm act just like not hearing him.

   "Heyy! Do you hear me?", he shout again.

   "Not my business!", I'm shout at him, also. He going to take up all of his stuffs. But why when I'm looking him, taking up all that stuffs I'm feel that pity to him. Argh! What of my feeling right now? All of a sudden, I help him.

  "Here is your stuffs. Next time, be careful".  

   "Hmm".

   "So, can you thanked me? I've lend my hand to help you!".

   "Next time! I need to rush to 4th floor". 

   Nah, again- his habit. Not thanked to me. It means, next time I will not help him. He is not thanksful person. He said that he need rushed go to the 4th floor as the reason not thanked to me. No wonder he's so arrogant. And it can make me more going to hate him so much!