Still Sunday

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

“Not so long ago actually.” My mother gave a small laugh as she walked inside the room and over to me. She placed her hand on my head and shook my hair gently.

Daesung scooted over to my feet so my mother could sit down besides me.

I sighed, “Mom you really do not respect the privacy of youth.”

She nodded, “That’s because I am your mother. Now you will be let out in a few days. I’m sorry you can’t be let out any sooner but it’s just that way.”

Daesung frowned and asked to my mother, “I guess I can work during then but what about when she’s in here? Wont you get lonely, Joo?”

I held the blanket to my side as my father walked in and leaned on the wall. His parents also walked in and patted Daesung on the shoulder. “Wait, you guys knew about him and BigBang?”

The mother and father nodded, “Yup, well it wasn’t our choice.”

Daesung put his hand on my leg and smiled, “I’ll bring the guys over some time so you can meet them. They are good people.”

I let out a sigh and then a nod for I could only hope for the best. The doctor came into the room and looked over to my parents and then me.

“I’m sorry but we need to run some tests. So, visiting hours will be over for today.” He bowed his head apologetically and watched my parents get out first, then Daesung’s parents. Daesung got up and then patted my head before going out the door and disappearing from my eyesight. “Okay, so feeling any better, Joo-Eun?” The doctor asked and looked at the vital signs. He checked the needle in my arm and then smiled.

“I’m fine, really. Is there any way I can get out before three days?” I prayed he would say yes.

The doctor shook his head and tapped my forehead, “No, we still need to make sure you’re okay. After all it’s strange how you got broken bones in the first place. Once your bones rest and heal for a few days you wont feel as much pain with all your school work. And isn’t it nice to have less stress?” He smiled and placed the clip board down and then nodded. “Well let’s run those tests so you can take a bath and then go to sleep.”

I sighed once again and laid back in the chair. A few nurses came in before they got me up and led me to the x-ray room.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my absence. I will try to get the next chapter up later today [sorry this one is short].

And happy belated birthday to my friend evilkyuism , I know it was on sunday but to bad i'll do it today.