Sleeping Beauty

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

Daesung eventually let go but stayed besides me. I leaned lightly on him as we watched shows through the time. Oh how it passed by slowly. Each second I could feel my heart pounding on my chest. His heart felt the same when I was just around him. He rested his head on mine and breathed out. His breath was hot as it fell down the space. I looked up at him and pressed my eyes closed hard. Nuzzling my head into his neck I sighed lightly and slowly fell asleep. Daesung noticed and wrapped his arms around me.

“Sweet dreams, Joo.” He kissed the top of my head before a hour passed.

Finally I woke back up to see that he had fallen asleep. I blushed lightly to see his cute face as he slept. It kind of made me want to take a picture of it, but im not a creeper so I didn’t. Pushing myself up lightly I kissed his lips softly. His eyes opened quickly and looked down at me. He quickly rolled on me and laughed.

“Oppa, your heavy!” I whined and made a pouting face; I couldn’t move my hands since they were trapped under by my stomach.

He smiled and blinked his eyes, “I’m sorry, prince. But I am sleeping beauty.”

I laughed, “Oh the cheesiness of that line. That’s okay, Illlove you anyway.” Sticking my tongue out with a serious face he decided to roll off.

Daesung hopped off the bed and stretched his arms. “I must be off Joo! See you tomorrow.” He skipped off out of the room before going down the stairs, out the house and then to his own.

I laid there and sighed deeply. What was he going to ask me earlier? Why couldn’t he just tell me? Was there something important to give me? Questions ran through my head as I put my hands over my eyes and kicked my legs like a child would when they didn’t get their way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter! Because I have been out for a long time cause of school work.

I will make it up by finishing this in a couple chapters and then making a new one with all bigbang!

Happy Reading,