The Final Question

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

Daesung slid off the couch and got onto one knee. I blinked my eyes and my heart beat fast because it knew what was happening next. All of a sudden my parents rushed in and the television.

“Joo-Eun! Wait watch this.” My mother shouted while she the news.

I dropped my head and watched the television. Daesung also did and rolled on his back to look at the tv.

The news anchor said in a very manly deep voice, “Good evening, I am your anchor man, Choi Lee. Lets start of with our head liners this evening. This afternoon a high school student, Choi Popun, was arrested today for assulting two high school girls. He will be taken to court next week to decide further actions.”

The rest was all mumbling to me as my eyes widened at the story. Daesung was as confused as me and my parents looked over to me in worry.

“Was one of those girls you?!” My mother screamed.

I raised my hands to defend myself, “I-I don’t know what your talking about.”

My mother and father both sighed and patted my shoulder, “Oh well. We will talk to you later about it. Sorry for intruding.” They gave a laugh.

I glared at them and thought to myself, ‘Those damn troll of parents.’

Daesung sat up again and rubbed the back of his head, “Well that was.. I dont know the word..”

“Confusing?” I questioned him and watched him shake his head. I shrugged my shoulders before hearing a large pound on the front door, followed by slamming and stomping.

Seungri was in the door way and shouted at Daesung, “I never got my turn!”

Daesung shouted back, “Turn at what?!”

Sengri pointed at me rather rudely, “To go out with her to make me look like a better person!”

Daesung laughed, “Well you can’t now. You just gave yourself away.”

I shot a glare at Daesung, “Oh so that means you were gonna shove me to that!?”

“Yeah what she said! Wait.. I am a ‘that’?” He frowned and dropped to his knees, “What cna I do!?”

I sighed and shook my head sadly, “Shut up and get out of my house you rude person.”

Seungri got up and dusted himself off then raised his head up high, “I will be back to claim your love noona!”

I shooed him off with my hands and watched him sulk out the door way and out the house. Laying back on the couch I sighed and kicked my legs like a child. Listening to Daesungs small laughter he scooted over to my side, “Those flowers are for you of course.”

I nodded, “I would only hope so. Unless you were being a gentle man to my parents.” He pushed back my hair and kissed my nose. I hugged the pillow and then grinned.

He laughed lightly, “Maybe I’ll never get to ask you to marry me.. Will I?”

I let out a small giggle, “Is that your way of asking?”

He nodded and grabbed out a case from his pocket and opened it. “So, will you?” I nodded my head then shook it. He frowned and asked softly, “Why not?”

“You have to do something for me.”

Daesung sighed and placed his forehead on mine, “What is it?”

“Kiss me and say ‘I do’”

He just grinned at me and kissed my lips softly, “I do.”

I smiled brightly and hugged him, “Then I do too.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

If you love bigbang watch out for my next story. You follow five girls who fall in love with one bigbang member.