Feelings From A Diary

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

Popun walked into the room and looked at us as we watched the television. He gave a small laugh before closing the door and smirking at me. I looked down at my lap as I let my hair fall over my face. Popun walked over to me and sat on the bed, he glanced at Daesung who was still sitting on the floor and watching the movements of the other male.

 

“I’m not going to hurt her, Daesung.” He smiled politely.

 

“I doubt that,” Daesung replied rather aggressively.

 

I just sat there as there was a long pause of silence. “Daesung, can you leave for a moment?”

 

He raised an eyebrow and nodded, “Oh.. Okay.” He silently left the room as it was now just me and Popun.

 

Popun put his hand around my neck loosely and laughed, “You’re a very stupid woman. Maybe you’re just scared but you really have no self confidence. That why you still follow me.” He grabbed his phone from his pocket and flipped through pictures before putting one in my face. I looked and identified the picture; it was of Popun and his best woman friend, they were kissing, I guessed that one of his other friends took the picture. She was the one who was usually so kind and nice to me. I looked away from the picture just to have his hand back on my face, forcing me to look at it. Giving a shrug I looked at him who seemed to be angry that I had no reaction to it.

 

He got off the bed before removing his hand from my face and then punching me in the arm. He walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Popun bowed to my parents before glaring at Daesung then leaving. I felt tears rolling down my cheek as I rubbed my arm. I brought my left leg up and hugged it tightly and also put my cheek on my knee. Biting my lower lip I felt my tears falling faster. I couldn’t stop them now.

 

Daesung walked back in the room to see me crying. He rushed to my side and sat on the bed; slowly he started to lean on me and make me fall to my right.

 

“Hey!” I scolded him with a small laugh.

 

He smiled back at me and gave a loose hug. I let my leg down as I hugged him back gently since my arm hurt. “Please don’t cry,” Daesung whispered to me as he started to shake slightly. His hands were very shaky as they were on my back. Tears fell down his cheeks as he hugged me a bit tighter. I rested my head on his shoulder and rubbed his back.

 

“Oppa, don’t worry about me.” I tried to comfort him, really didn’t seem like it was working.

 

“Then break up with him,” He said a bit louder with slightly noticeable aggression. “There are so many people that care about you more then him. I care about you. He’s not the man for you.”

 

I remained speechless as I felt him slowly pull away. His cheeks were stained a dull pink while his eyes were a bit puffy. “Come to my room at one. I need to give you something.” Daesung walked out of the room without another word and went to his house and cleaned up.

 

I looked over to the clock as I wiped my cheeks with the long sleeve shirt I wore. It was already twelve; so much passed yet seemed it was only thirty minutes. I thought about what Daesung had said and felt my heart beat loudly. It felt as if it was going to pop out of my rib cage.

 

[ HOUR LATER :B ]

 

I walked over to Daesung’s home and knocked on the door to have his mother answer it. I bowed politely as she smiled. It was if she knew something I might have waned to know but had no clue of knowing. I silently walked in and over to his room.

 

“He’s in the bathroom, you can just go in,” His mother called out to me.

 

“Ah. Thank you, auntie.” I bowed my head before entering the room; I just sat on the floor and immediately found something strange. There was a diary in his room? Being as curious as me I grabbed it and flipped through it. This was no doubt his handwriting. I blinked as I scanned through the pages rather quickly.

 

He’s the only one who has her love. It’s not fair.

I’ve liked her since way back.

 

Aiyaa. I know he’s at it again,

I just want to punch him already!

 

I flipped to the page that was last written on.

 

I have to tell her I love her soon..

Or he will hurt her more, I can’t have that..

Dammit why am I writing in a Diary?! IM A MAN.

Oh well..

 

Giving a slight chuckle I slid it back under the bed and then waited for him to come inside the room.