Meeting His Second Family

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

It was already Tuesday with constant tests and not a word from my parents which meant that they were okay and that they trusted the doctors to call and give the two check ups every twelve hours. It wasn’t that bad, I got to go on the computer and they let me listen to some music. I leaned back comfortably in the bed and grabbed out the laptop. As I waited it to turn on I looked over at the wall clock to see that class already had already gotten out. I looked back at the screen and tapped the keys lightly searching up Daesung’s group. Looking down at the picture I blinked and smiled. They did look nice, they were handsome and they seemed like they could be good friends in the long run.

I looked online for one of Daesung’s songs and found “Try Smiling”. Turning the sound on softly I listened to his voice. It was soothing and it almost made me want to cry because of the lyrics. The palms of my hands pushed on my eyes in attempt to wipe them. I smiled and sang lightly along with the song. As the song ended I looked up when they produced that song. It must have been on the weekends when I never saw him or something. Oh it was, but it was the day when I went over and found he was sick. He had a sore throat and he still managed to go and sing that song. My heart felt like breaking as I went to go listen to some other songs but by the whole group.

Hours passed by with my just playing games, listening to music and day dreaming. I pushed back my hair and turned off the laptop followed by me putting it away. Laying back I turned to my side and fell asleep lightly. Then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. Then there was a poke on my cheek and then there was on my forehead. But wait, there was no way someone could do that, they don’t have three hands. My eyes opened to see two large figures standing above me. I my back and sat up then looked around, now there were five figures. I rubbed my eyes and looked closely to the one who was close to my arm, which was probably the one who poked it. It was Daesung, wait who was the one who poked my forehead? Looking to my left I saw a young male. He looked to be one year younger then me and he looked like a panda.

The panda boy smiled, trying to look are charming like, “Hello Noona! I am Seungri or VI, don’t fall in love with my charm, kay?” He gave a wink which made me lean back towards Daesung.

“Huh?” I looked towards Daesung who was giving me his angelic smile and pointed at the four males with his right hand.

“These guys are my group members, my second family.” He explained and put his other hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

I just rubbed my head and gave a nervous laugh, “Okay so he’s mister panda prince. Who are those three?”

Wearing rather large glasses he gave a peace sign to me, “Yo, I’m G.D. nice to meet a friend of D-Lite over here.” He gave a large smile before a laugh and bow.

The oldest male bowed his head politely, “My name, or shall I stay my stage name, is TOP. Nice to meet you.”

The short one finished the line and fixed his hat, “My name is Taeyang, but I go by SOL. Nice to meet you madam.”

I bowed my head politely multiple times and introduced myself, “I am Joo-Eun, nice to meet you bunch.”

Daesung smiled and gave me a hug from the back, “No one can touch her. Only I can.”

Seungri decided to disagree with this idea so he poked my forehead, I didn’t agree with that so I chomped down on the air which made an echo sound through the quiet room. Seungri decided to scoot back a bit and let out a nervous laugh.

Daesung laughed and shrugged his shoulders, “Told you so.”