ROAR

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

I leaned back in Daesung’s embrace. Seungri decided to sit besides me and give me a charmer smile. Daesung flashed a pouting face as he also pulled me back which made me start shaking a bit since half of my body was being pulled and I was pretty much gripping on the bedding with my feet. His arms hugged me tighter, which led to me biting my lip and pouting.

“That hurts!” I whined and kicked my legs. TOP and G-Dragon started giggling at my whining while Seungri batted his eyes and Taeyang looked away to give me some sort of privacy. Daesung placed me back on the bed and lightly pushed Seungri off with his foot.

The two exchanged looks and crossed their arms. Top walked over to a visitors chair and sat down with his legs crossed, GD and Taeyang followed his example while Seungri and Daesung still stood by me.

I sighed, “Why did you come?”

Daesung smiled weakly and kneeled besides me, “I wanted to see how my Joo-Eun was doing. Plus, I wanted you to meet my friends.” He gave an innocent smile to me.

TOP gave a chuckle and looked at me, “Your Oppa is in love with you, so we just had to see who he has been crushing on since we met.”

GD leaned backed and smiled, “Now isn’t that right, Oppa?~” He said in a teasing manner.

I felt my cheeks get hot and I retreated under the blanket. Seungri looked at me and tugged the blanket away from my eyes. He smiled gently and brushed back my hair, “Noona, you’re pretty so don’t hide.”

Daesung smacked his hand away from me, “I told you no touch!” His immaturity was showing as he put his arms over my shoulders and stomach, “No touch, bro!”

Seungri shot a glare and pulled down his shirt, “hey, if she doesn’t like it all she has to do is say something.”

Daesung shouted back, “Hey-“

He was cut off by me shouting at both of them, “You two kids. Shut up! I don’t like being touched by anyone right now. It hurts and you guys are giving me a headache from your yelling. So calm down, chill, and freaking SHUT YOUR FACES.” I rubbed my head and let out a loud sigh. TOP blinked and nodded, he wasn’t the problem but he nodded to it anyway. Daesung bowed his head and wept softly while Seungri sat besides me and grabbed my hands.

“I’m so sorry Noona. I didn’t mean to annoy you.” A small saddened look appeared on his face. I will admit he did look adorable but this wasn’t going to win me over.

“Then why are you doing it again?” I asked and pulled my hands out. I looked over to Daesung and tapped his forehead against mine, “Oppa, get up. It’s not your fault, its both of yours. Don’t cry, can I see your smile?”

Daesung whipped his tears and smiled brightly. “Well, it’s getting late. I will see you tomorrow right?”

I nodded, “I am going home tomorrow some time during school.”

TOP stood up and walked over to me, he grabbed my hand and kissed it gently, “Get better so this guy will shut up during rehearsals. See you Joo-Eun.” He gave a smile and placed my hand down before walking by the door.

G-Dragon smiled and walked over to me with some sort of swag. He gave a salute, “Get better Joo-Eun!” Followed by patting on my head he walked besides TOP.

Afterwards Taeyang got up and bowed politely, “See you, and get better.”

Seungri leaned over and kissed the top of my head, “Good night Noona, get better.” Sticking his tongue at Daesung he walked over to the three.

Daesung sighed and kissed my nose softly, “Good night Joo-Eun. Take care, get better and I love you. Don’t forget that.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek, “Yeah. Good night, guys.” I laid back and fell asleep as the five boys quietly walked out of the room and walked off probably going to work.