Cookies Anyone?

Baby, I'll Try Smiling.

I walked home from school slowly. The lady who was gardening was out again. She was planting some orchids and having a small maintenance on her rose bushes. I waved slightly at her, she noticed and waved back with a large smile. There was streaks of sweat and mud on her face. I bowed my head and then continued to walk. The slight breeze blew back my hair.
 
As soon as I got home I walked to my room to get out of my uniform for school. I put on a black loose long sleeved shirt and a pair of light capris. I jumped back onto my bed and let out a yawn. “What to do~” I rolled off and then went down to the kitchen. Slightly dancing for no reason I opened the fridge and pulled out some ingredients to make cookies. Pouring in a ton of ingredients I the mixer and watched my mother come into the kitchen.  
 
“In a good mood?” My mother asked and laughed at me dancing like an idiot.
 
I nodded and bounced around as the batter was being mixed. I stopped it to scrape the sides and smash clumps. “I don't know why. I just feel awesome today!”  
 
My mother gave me a sly smile, “Good luck later.”
 
I instantly stopped and blinked, turning on the mixer again I couldn't help but wonder what was with her today. “Okay?”  
 
My mother walked off and left me in the kitchen still making cookies. I sighed and took the bowl out from under the mixer and got a pan, wax paper and two spoons. Placing the wax paper on the pan I grabbed some of the cookie dough and made small balls then flattened them on the wax paper. I only put twelve on one before going to the oven and warming it up. Yes I only did this now because it didn't take that long to. But, I did have to go make another pan of cookie dough so it worked out for me. I got another wax paper and pan then did the exact same thing. As I finished putting the cookie dough on the paper I slid them both into the oven and closed the door. I set it up for five minutes, turned the heat up and let it cook.  
 
Sighing lightly there was a knock on the door. I blinked and opened it up. “Hello?”
 
Daesung was at the door and holding something behind his back. “Ah.. I didn't expect you to be the one to answer the door.”  
 
I narrowed my eyes on him, “Why not?”
 
He chuckled and shrugged, “Could you go wait upstairs in your room for a moment.”
 
I shook my head, “The cookies are almost done...”
 
Bowing his head again he stepped into the door and walked around me with his front faced towards me the whole time. He backed out of the kitchen to go to living room. I pouted a bit before going to take the cookies out of the oven. I put them on the stove top and let them cool as I went to go find out about what happened.  
 
Peeking inside the living room I saw Daesung sitting on the couch and just place a bouquet of flowers on the table. He patted his pocket and then hugged his knees.  
 
I laughed silently before standing fully in the door way, “Daesung oppa. Seriously, why you here?”
 
He jolted up as soon as he heard my voice. “Ah. I..” He stuttered on his words feeling his face get hot and his voice getting a bit squeaky. “I need to ask you something.”  
 
I raised my eyebrow before going and sitting on the couch, he sat besides me and kept his head down. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheek. “What is it?” I tried to look up into his eyes but he turned away to take a deep breath.
 
“I love you.” Daesung said while keeping my hand on his cheek. His face felt hot against my skin.  
 
I felt my heart beating rapidly, “I love you too oppa.”
 
He shook his head, “I love you more and I have to ask you something.” He looked into my eyes and bit his lip.