Jealousy

If I don’t have you

Thank you so much for all the support guys!! I love you!! >w< I hope you enjoy this chapter~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An awkward grimace grew in Jiyoon’s face. She didn’t know what to do with what she was seeing, she didn’t know what to feel either. Sohyun was her baby dongsae and she didn’t see her as more than a little sister but then, why she felt hurt…?

‘Hey’ Jiyoon heard a voice. She startled and turned around. Gayoon was staring at her with a dancing smile on her face. ‘What are you looking at?’

‘Shh…’ Jiyoon put a finger on her lips and indicated Gayoon to look inside 2hyun’s room. The slightly older girl gasped and turned to look at her girlfriend in shock. Jiyoon simply nodded and taking her hand, she dragged her out of the hall and inside their room.

‘I can’t believe maknaes are really in a little something… I was just teasing when I asked…’ gayoon sat on her bed still trying to process the happenings.

‘Yeah, I know…’ Jiyoon looked absent and Gayoon noticed immediately.

‘What is it? Does it bother you?’ the long haired girl knew her girlfriend like the back of her hand. She knew something was going on.

Jiyoon remained silent for a few seconds. She herself didn’t know what was bothering her. ‘I don’t know…’ she finally said as she sat on the bed next to Gayoon. ‘Sohyun…’

‘Oh, so it’s not about Hyuna…?’ Gayoon thought in a flash.

‘Maknae is not a baby anymore’ she cut off Jiyoon’s sentence in the air. Her tone was kinda cold.

‘I know but…’

‘Are you worried?’ Gayoon observed her friend’s expression with special attention. ‘…or is it…something else…?’

Jiyoon glanced at her lover for a second and thought that she really knows her well. She smiled to her insides but at the same time, she gave it a thought to what her girlfriend had said.

‘I think both’ she said being completely honest. Gayoon tightened her jaw. ‘I guess maknae is not my baby anymore…her love moved on…’

Gayoon blinked a couple of times confused. Jiyoon was seriously sad but for a different reason that she originally thought.

For several seconds Gayoon searched for words to say; the little speech she had thought in the past minute to allege and fight for her lover disappeared due to the change in the events. For the first time in ages, she didn’t know what to say.

‘Do you think Sohyun really likes Hyuna?’ Jiyoon’s question snapped Gayoon out of her inner thoughts.

‘Well, they were kissing pretty passionately’ she said carefree. Jiyoon’s expression turned gloomy. ‘Why is it bothering you so much? Is it about Hyuna?’

‘Hyuna?’ Jiyoon lifted an eyebrow.

Gayoon knew she had said the wrong name in the wrong time. She cursed to her insides and her jealousy. ‘I mean, if you think Hyuna might hurt Sohyun…’ she said to try to fix her mistake.

Jiyoon became suspicious but she didn’t mention it. ‘I don’t think so…’ she replied a bit off.

Again, another silence, but this one was awkward and a bit tense. Jiyoon was having difficulties to forget what had happened between her and Hyuna and the mention of her in this matter bothered her a lot.

Gayoon glanced at her girlfriend and felt guilty. She got closer and pecked her lips. Jiyoon went back to reality.

‘I’m sorry’ said the older girl with an apologetic smile. Jiyoon looked into her friend’s eyes and smiled.

‘It’s ok’ she said caressing her cheek. ‘I’m going now’ she said taking her purse. Gayoon moved her hand hastily and held Jiyoon’s wrist. The young one turned to look at her lover with questioning eyes.

‘What time are you coming home?’ Gayoon asked in a string of voice.

‘I won’t take long, I promise’ answered Jiyoon with a warm smile. Gayoon nodded and silently, she moved closer and put a soft kiss on her friend’s lips. Jiyoon deepened the kiss a little and then, she break it slowly. Gayoon obviously wanted more but she contented with the short connection. Both smiled at each other and Jiyoon went out the room.

Gayoon saw her walk away and bit her lower lip. She wanted to ask one more thing but didn’t know whether to ask it or not. She made up her mind quickly and stormed out the room before Jiyoon could go out the apartment.

‘Jiyoorie!’ she shouted and Jiyoon stopped her tracks immediately to turn to look at her. Gayoon went to the door and took her hands in hers. ‘Are you sure Sohyun’s thing is only a father daughter jealousy?’

Jiyoon blinked processing Gayoon’s question, then, she smiled. ‘Yes, it is! I love you and no one else’ she said putting a kiss on her friend’s cheek. Gayoon blushed a bit and smiled back.

‘Ok, go’ said the older girl almost harshly. She had shown too much of her emotions and now she was cursing to her insides for being so weak. Jiyoon knew it and pinched her girlfriend’s cheeks before finally heading out the dorm.

Once Jiyoon went out, Gayoon sighed and threw her head back. She stared at the ceiling for a second and then, she returned to her room. She picked one more time in 2hyun’s room but SoAh couple wasn’t kissing anymore.

‘Are they still kissing?’ Jihyun’s voice startled Gayoon.

‘No’ Gayoon simply answered and went to her room. She closed the door behind her.

‘Why is everyone so moody today?’ Jihyun thought as she entered the bathroom.

---

‘Wae…?’ asked Sohyun a bit breathless when the kiss ended. Hyuna smiled.

‘You were tempting me’

‘I wasn’t’ Sohyun wanted to defend herself. Hyuna gave her a smirk and took her hand.

She started doing circles and playing with Sohyun’s hand just like maknae did with her hand. Sohyun started to tremble a little and bit her lower lip. Hyuna giggled at her reaction.

‘See?’

The young didn’t reply, she was trying to breathe normal. Hyuna stopped and looked at her friend in the eyes.

‘Why you kissed me back?’

Sohyun remained silent and looked to her feet.

‘You couldn’t possibly change your heart in just a few hours’

She wasn’t replying, she kept looking at her shoes.

‘Say something!’ Hyuna was a short tempered person and waiting wasn’t a thing she liked to do.

‘I…’ words died in Sohyun’s throat.

‘Revenge…?’ Hyuna pronounced this word in a whisper.

‘Ani’ maknae shook her head but took a while to keep talking. ‘…When I kissed Jiyoonie…, I knew she would never love me the way she loves Gayoonie…’ Hyuna was listening attentively. ‘Her kisses screamed “Gayoon”…’ Sohyun was getting gloomy. ‘But, you know, today when she asked me why I kissed her, she said she didn’t dislike me and she sort of flirt a bit…’ Hyuna frowned; she didn’t like a bit what she was hearing. Sohyun continued talking. ‘I, stupidly, gain some hope out of her words but then, when I see her going back to Gayoon’s arms with such happiness, I thought “well, Jiyoonie was just being Jiyoonie…” you know what I mean?’ Hyuna knew perfectly what Sohyun meant. Jiyoon was flirty by nature, and it wasn’t that she was a player, she was just very charming and she liked to be attentive so that can be mistaken very easily…she knew that better than anyone…

‘Then why accept my kiss…?’ the slightly older girl hasn’t forgot the main question.

Sohyun gave it a thought and then she answered avoiding eye contact. ‘I wanted to know what it feels like to be wanted and loved…’

Hyuna remained silent. She was feeling hurt by Sohyun’s honest confession.

The youngest waited for her unnie to say something, but when she didn’t, she felt guilty.

‘Unnie…’ Sohyun moved her hand and touched Hyuna’s, but this one moved her hand away. ‘I didn’t mean it like that…’

‘You used me…’ Hyuna directed her friend a death glare.

‘Ani-’

‘Don’t! I don’t want to hear it…’ Hyuna stormed out the room before Sohyun could pronounce another word.