Flirt(?)

If I don’t have you

Guys!!! I'm so sorry the late update T-T I haven't been home lately...but here I am now! hope you enjoy it~ :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Let go…!’ Sohyun tried to release her arm from her unnie’s strong grip.

‘What the hell was that kiss last night?’ Jiyoon went straight to the point availing the amount of noise in the room.

‘Nothing… Let go!’

‘I’m not releasing you so stop fighting’ Jiyoon was dead serious. Sohyun stopped. ‘Now, tell me…’

Jiyoon pinned her eyes on her friend. Sohyun couldn’t avoid her look anymore. She felt defeated…

‘I’m sorry…’ muttered Sohyun trying hard to not cry.

‘Sohyun-ah…’

‘It won’t happen again’ Sohyun swallowed her tears.

‘Sohyun-ah…’

‘I know you’re with Gayoonie now…’ Sohyun kept interrupting what her unnie had to say.

‘Yes, you’re right’ Jiyoon assured the younger’s words before she could interrupt her again. Sohyun became gloomy. ‘But is not that I dislike you…’ Maknae got shocked. ‘And I must say you’re a pretty good kisser’ Jiyoon finished the sentence shooting her friend a flirty smirk. Sohyun blushed immediately.

‘What are you guys talking about?’ Gayoon suddenly appeared from behind Jiyoon back-hugging her. The youngest panicked.

‘Nothing, I was just asking her why she and Hyuna left so early this morning’ Jiyoon replied still smirking at Sohyun.

‘And…?’ Gayoon put her chin on her girlfriend’s shoulder. Maknae gulped.

‘She didn’t want to tell me’ again Jiyoon spoke. ‘Sneaky maknaes…’

The charisma girl was obviously mocking, but Sohyun wasn’t that amused.

‘Oh, so you and Hyuna are in a little something right now?’ Gayoon asked also mocking.

A flash of the kiss with Hyuna crossed Sohyun’s mind. She blushed but shook her head at the same time. ‘Ani!’ she almost shouted. 2yoon laughed.

‘Jiyoon-shi, Sohyun-shi!’ the photographer called.

Jiyoon turned around to face her girl. ‘I have to go’

Gayoon moved her head closer but stopped half way; she reminded they were in a place full of people and with cameras around. Jiyoon smiled and gave her a knowing look.

‘I’ll be right back’ Jiyoon took Sohyun’s arm and dragged her to the center of the lights.

Hyuna had observed everything from a safe distance. Jihyun was trying to make a conversation with her but she was too focused in the other members.

‘Yah! Are you listening?’ Jihyun got annoyed by Hyuna’s constant glances at 2yoon and Sohyun.

‘Yes unnie, I’m listening, you were talking about going to Jeju Island for four days…’ Hyuna replied still looking at the corner of the room.

‘Hyuna, look at me when you talk to me!’

‘I’m so sorry unnie…’ Hyuna returned her eyes to her oldest unnie with an apologetic look. ‘Is just…I’m worried…’

‘Sohyun?’ Jihyun asked also getting a little worried.

Hyuna nodded.

‘Jiyoon-shi, Sohyun-shi!’ they heard the photographer voice.

‘Do you know what happened last night?’ asked the leader while directing her eyes to her dongsaes that were taking places in the center of the room and the lights.

‘Not really’ Hyuna lied glancing at Gayoon that looked in cloud nine. ‘She didn’t want to tell me’

‘Jiyoonie said it was a misunderstanding’

Hyuna watched Jiyoon and Sohyun posing for the camera. ‘A misunderstanding…?’

‘That’s what she said’

‘I wonder what a “misunderstanding” is to Jiyoonie…?’ thought Hyuna almost eyeing her unnie that was posing.

‘But they seem to be good now’ added Jihyun with half a smile dancing in her lips.

Hyuna pressed her lips together. She didn’t like the idea of Jiyoon and Sohyun getting friendly again. ‘They’re posing, unnie’ she said a bit bitter.

Jihyun didn’t notice the tone in which her friend was talking to her. ‘I see them alright, maybe it was just a little argument’

Hyuna tightened her jaw and looked away.

When the photo shoot ended, Jiyoon went straight to Gayoon that was expecting her with open arms and a huge smile. Sohyun looked from afar and decided to go to Hyuna that when she saw her, she opened her arms too.

‘Hey…’ the manknae wrapped her arms around her unnie and leaned her head on her shoulder. Hyuna couldn’t stop a smile.

‘Are you alright?’ the older asked caressing Sohyun’s hair. The latter simply nodded.

‘Did you talk to Jiyoonie?’ asked Jihyun joining Hyuna in caressing maknae’s hair. Sohyun hesitated a bit, but then, she nodded. ‘I’m glad you’re ok now’

‘Girls, group photo!’ again the photographer called. The five members went to the center and pose for some more photos. ‘We’re done, thank you so much!’

The girls bowed and thank the staff before go out the place.

The whole road to their apartment, Gayoon and Jiyoon were in their little own world giggling and being all lovey-dovey between them.

Sohyun remembered Jiyoon’s words to her and felt anger. ‘She’s just playing with me…!’ she thought glancing in rage at the couple.

Hyuna noticed the youngest expression and touched her hand. ‘Are you ok?’

Sohyun pressed her lips together. ‘I tell you when we get home…’

They spent the next 20 minutes in the car and when they finally arrived to their dorm, they all went to their respective rooms to rest.

2yoon needed a room for them alone so Sohyun went out disgusted. She wandered around the living room but she got bored, so she went to 2hyun’s room.

‘Hyuna…’ Sohyun called softly entering the room. Jihyun was asleep.

‘Hey’ Hyuna stood up her bed and invited Sohyun to sit beside her. ‘2yoon told you to get out?’

‘No, I left willingly…’

Maknae rested her head on her unnie’s shoulder and started to play with her hand. Hyuna stood still watching the younger girl do circles and caressed her hand. She felt shivers with the soft touch.

Within a few seconds, Hyuna was having difficulty to breathe and her lower instincts were pushing for a way out.

‘Sohyun-ah…’ Hyuna’s voice sounded like a plead.

‘Hmm?’ the younger didn’t stop nor move her head either.

‘Stop it…’ this time Hyuna almost gasped with a certain last movement of Sohyun’s fingers over the center of her hand.

‘Wh-’

Sohyun didn’t finish her sentence when Hyuna jumped over her and kissed her roughly.

‘Unnie…’ maknae tried to say while she fights for air. ‘…Don´t…’

Hyuna muffled the last sentence with another rough kiss, and this time, Sohyun answered…

‘So, this is what it feels to be wanted…’ the young girl was enjoying every second of the situation. Hyuna made her feel desired and loved. ‘I can totally get used to this’ thought Sohyun while tasting for the second time her unnie’s lips.

Jihyun heard noises and slowly opened her eyes. She gasped at the view of her younger dongsaes kissing desperately right in front of her. She blushed as she was trying to find the way out of her own room.

The couple didn’t notice when Jihyun left, they were too caught up in the kiss.

Once out, the leader went to the kitchen to find a glass of water. She found Jiyoon there, talking on the phone.

‘…Yes oppa, let’s meet there then…yes…ok, no prob…see you there…bye…’ she hanged up.

‘You’re truly meeting him, huh?’ Jihyun commented as she served water in a glass.

‘Yes, I told you before’ replied Jiyoon biting a piece of cookie.

‘What about Gayoonie…?’ – Jihyun

‘What about her’ – Jiyoon

‘Aren’t you together now?’ – Jihyun

‘Yes, so?’ – Jiyoon

‘Why are you so defensive?’ – Jihyun

‘Why you keep asking about him?’ Jiyoon was getting annoyed.

Jihyun observed her friend. She knows her very well, she knows Jiyoon falls in and out of love easily so that’s why she was worried about Gayoon, she didn’t want fights inside the group.

‘You’re going to stay true to Gayoonie?’

‘Of course!’ Jiyoon got offended. ‘Why you even asked such thing?’

Jihyun gave her THE look. ‘Your last boyfriend lasted less than a week…’

‘He meant nothing to me’ – Jiyoon

‘That’s not what you said that time’ – Jihyun

‘Listen, I get it, you’re worried about Gayoonie, but I assure you, I love her more than my life, I could never hurt her’

Jihyun saw true in her friend’s eyes. She sighed relieved. ‘Good then’

Jiyoon stayed silent for a second, she expected more fight, but Jihyun was seriously easy to convince. ‘I’m going out now’ she finally said making her way to the shared room.

When she was walking through the hall, she heard noises. She turned to look at 2hyun’s room and got shocked with what she saw. Somehow, she felt a pain inside her chest… ‘Sohyun-ah…’