SoAh talk

If I don’t have you

I know, I know, I'm sorry for the delay. I honestly had lazy days and a major writer's block but hey, I'm here now, right? I hope this two (short) chapters would clear the bad thoughts about me...a little at least :P I'll forever love you, guys, so yeah ^^ Anyway, enjoy~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous chapter...

(Sohyun) went to knock the door of her former girlfriend.

‘It’s open!’ Hyuna’s voice sounded from inside the room. Sohyun took a deep breath and opened the door carefully.

‘Hey…’

---

Hyuna seemed surprised when she saw Sohyun by her door.

‘Hey…’ she replied with almost no sound.

‘Can I come in?’ asked Sohyun shyly.

‘Sure…’

The younger girl made herself in carefully without making a sound, like if Hyuna was asleep. She closed the door soundless and turned around to look at her ex.

Hyuna sat straight on the bed and invited Sohyun to sit too. The latter nodded and went to sit at the edge of the bed; a bit far from her friend.

‘How have you been?’ Hyuna tried to start a casual conversation to break the ice. Sohyun seemed to get surprised that Hyuna asked her that but she replied as normal as she could.

‘I’ve had better days…’ maknae gulped. ‘How about you?’

Hyuna felt the temptation to answer with a sarcastic tone but she knew Sohyun wasn’t there to quarrel so she dropped the initiative. ‘I’ve had better days too…’

Sohyun moved a little in her spot. ‘Hyuna…’ she started but then stopped.

‘What is it?’

‘I…’ the younger girl gulped. ‘I…’

‘I’m sorry’ Hyuna interrupted. She moved closer to Sohyun and put a hand on her lap. ‘I’m sorry I looked at Gayoonie that day…’

Sohyun was caught unguarded. She was the one that was going to apologize but Hyuna did instead. ‘I’m sorry too’ she finally said with a sad smile on her face. ‘I shouldn’t have ended the things like that’

‘No, you had all the right to’

‘I hadn’t’ Sohyun’s words made Hyuna stop talking. The older girl stared at her friend with questioning eyes. ‘I lied’

‘What…?’

‘I still have feelings for Jiyoonie… and I’ve stared at her from time to time… I hadn’t the right to tell you such things if I was doing the same…’

Hyuna froze. ‘You still have feelings for Jiyoonie?’

‘Is not that I’m going to forget about her within a few days, yet I have feelings for you, and I’m afraid I suffer more when you and I are fighting than when I fight with Jiyoonie…’ Sohyun lowered her head. ‘I’m sorry…’

Hyuna smiled feeling a bit sad. ‘You know…’ she found herself talking. ‘I think it’s better if we continue being friends until you can forget Jiyoonie and I only have eyes for you…’

For Sohyun, even as hurt as Hyuna’s words sounded, they made sense. ‘I agree’ she said after a short silence.

Both looked at each other and smiled quietly.

‘Friends?’ Hyuna stretched her hand. Sohyun took it and squish it softly.

‘Friends’

‘Come, let’s eat something, I’m starving’ Hyuna stood up the bed and pulled Sohyun with her. The latter let her friend lead her. She contented herself with the little skinship they were having and the honest words they’ve said to each other.

‘I will forget Jiyoonie and come back to you’ Sohyun promised to herself.