Actress Gayoon

If I don’t have you

‘I’m home!’ Jiyoon’s voice sounded loud in the solitude of her apartment at such late hour.

‘Hey’ Gayoon greeted her girlfriend with half a frown. ‘Why you came so late? I was worried’

‘Sorry, I caught up with work…’ the slightly shorter girl got close to her friend and put her hands on the latter’s waist. ‘I brought you chocolate’

Gayoon stopped frowning and smiled a bit. ‘Where is it?’

Jiyoon chuckled. ‘You have to find it’

The older girl frowned again. ‘I’m too tired to play’

‘Then good night’ Jiyoon gave a quick peck on her girlfriend’s lips and started walking to her bedroom. Gayoon got disarmed the moment Jiyoon kissed her.

‘Wait’

Jiyoon turned around and Gayoon crashed her lips against hers. The slight shorter girl smiled as her girlfriend passed her hands over her body “searching” for the chocolate.

‘Found it!’ Gayoon stopped the kissing and held the candy as if it was a trophy. Jiyoon chuckled.

‘Sometimes you’re as childish as I am’

The older girl glared at her friend. ‘I’m not!’

Jiyoon giggled again. ‘Yeah, sure’ she said pointing at the candy and entering the room.

‘I’m not, I’m just hungry!’ Gayoon spoke back but just caused Jiyoon to laugh out loud this time.

Jiyoon went out the room with her pajamas on her hands and went to the bathroom.

‘Hey…’ Gayoon made an attempt to stop her but stopped half way.

‘Hmm?’ Jiyoon turned her head to look at her girlfriend.

‘When maknae arrived today she went to talk to Hyuna, do you think they made peace?’

Jiyoon tilted her head a bit. ‘I hope so. We don’t need more fighting in this house…’

Gayoon nodded. ‘Speaking of fighting… why did you fight with Hyuna this time?’

The younger girl got aback. ‘Was it that evident?’

Gayoon scoffed. ‘Of course it was evident’

‘Have you talked to Hyuna?’ asked Jiyoon a bit suspicious.

‘Not really, I wanted to ask you first…’ Gayoon lied.

The short haired girl shrugged. ‘It was a silly thing now that I think about it…’

‘Why did you fight then?’

Jiyoon pulled back her head. ‘Because she and I have history…’

Gayoon lifted an eyebrow. ‘So I’m involved?’

Jiyoon hesitated. ‘Not directly…, but yeah…’

‘What happened?’

‘Hmmm…’ the slightly shorter girl moved uneasy on her spot. ‘It has to do with the fight she and Sohyun had…’

Gayoon observed her girlfriend closely and then she frowned. ‘Can you answer me straight?’

Jiyoon gave it a thought and sigh. ‘Come, let’s talk in the living room…’

The short haired girl told her girlfriend about the incident and the reason she fought with Hyuna. Gayoon pretended to be surprised with the story bringing out the actress in her.

‘Don’t you think you overreact a bit?’ the taller girl asked.

‘I did…’ Jiyoon admitted.

Gayoon passed her hand across her girlfriend’s back. ‘Why don’t you make peace with Hyuna? Once and for all’

Jiyoon put her head on the back of the couch and sighed. ‘I don’t know…’

‘Oh, come on! How long has it been?’

‘A year or so…’

‘Precisely’ Gayoon said emphasizing the word. ‘Don’t you think that’s long enough for a punishment?’

Jiyoon turned her head and looked into her friend’s eyes. ‘Yeah… I guess you’re right…’

‘Like always’ Gayoon smirked.

‘Don’t be too cocky’ Jiyoon smirked back.

‘Promise me you’ll talk to Hyuna?’

Jiyoon sighed but smiled. ‘Promise’

‘Pinky promise?’

‘Pinky promise’

Both girls entwined their pinkies sealing the promise.

‘Let’s go to sleep, it’s late’ Gayoon stood up the couch and started walking to the room.

‘Hey…’ Jiyoon held Gayoon’s wrist to stop her.

‘Hmm?’

‘I love you’ the younger girl put a soft kiss on her girlfriend’s lips. Gayoon closed her eyes enjoying the taste of her lover’s chapstick on her.

‘I love you too, pabo’

Both smiled and enter the bedroom quietly.

 

-TBC-