Official

If I don’t have you

Hello guys, as always, I'm sorry I'm late with this update, hope you don't hate me that much... Ok, I have something to say before you continue reading the story; I'm leaving today in a two months trip around some countries in South America and I won't be able to update 'cause I'm not going to have wifi in the places I'll be. That was one of the reasons I was late this time to update, I was preparing for this long trip :/ Anyway, I'll be updating twitter everytime I can to let my friends know I'm alive so if any of you want to follow me here's my ID. Now I'll shut up and let you read, hope you like it~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohyun opened the apartment’s door carefully and she and Hyuna entered trying not to make noise.

‘Where were you?’ suddenly an authoritarian voice came from inside and three not that happy unnies were looking at them with their arms crossed. Both maknaes exchanged panic looks.

‘Eerr…’

‘Do you have any idea how worried we were?’

‘…Sorry…’

‘Sohyun-ah, come here!’ Jiyoon said coldly.

‘Hyuna, with me!’ Gayoon called her dongsae with her finger.

The young girls obeyed scared.

‘Unni-’ Sohyun wanted to apologize but Jiyoon cut her sentence.

‘Inside’ the older girl signaled the bedroom with her finger. Sohyun lowered her head and glanced one last time to Hyuna. Both shared a consoling look and entered their respective rooms followed by their unnies.

Sohyun went directly to her bed and sat on it anticipating Jiyoon’s words, but to her surprise, the older girl, after close the door behind her, she simply stared at her quietly.

A few seconds passed and Sohyun was starting to feel weird.

‘Umm…unnie…’

‘I saw you and Hyuna kissing…’ again Jiyoon cut her friend’s sentence.

The younger girl opened her eyes wide before getting pale and then red.

‘Don’t you have anything to say to me?’ Jiyoon was dead serious. Sohyun’s hands sweated.

‘I…’

Jiyoon wasn’t that patient. ‘Have you become a player? I mean, you kissed me the other night, and now Hyuna?’

‘Ani! I’m not a player!’ Sohyun tried to defend herself. ‘Hyuna-unnie kissed me first…’

Jiyoon raised an eyebrow but didn’t say a word. Sohyun stayed in silence too until she realized that Jiyoon was waiting for her to keep talking.

‘…Unnie…I…’ maknae was having difficulties to find the words. She wanted to speak the truth, but her mind was a mess in that moment. She still has feelings for her short haired unnie but Hyuna’s kiss and confession awakened her feelings for Hyuna too so, her head was chaos.

‘So, when you kissed me you were just testing?’

‘No!’ Sohyun was starting to feel offended by all the assumptions that her friend was making. ‘I like you! But…’

‘Is it because I told you I was with Gayoonie?’ Jiyoon was bombarding her friend with straightforward questions.

The younger girl half nodded. ‘But I like Hyuna too…’

‘Do not dare to hurt her…’ Jiyoon’s voice sounded more like a threat than anything. Sohyun got aback.

‘Look who’s talking…’ maknae shot her friend a killer gaze but didn’t verbalized her thoughts.

‘I won’t’ she said frowning.

‘So, where is your heart right now? Me or her?’

Sohyun gave a thought to the question. It was true that her older unnie hasn’t went out her heart yet, but it was very much impossible to think in a little something with her, Gayoon was very possessive and they were really in love so, no chances for her; and in the other hand, Hyuna had awakened her feelings again and she was starting to feel butterflies in her stomach again.

‘…Hyuna…’ finally the youngest said avoiding her unnie’s strong stare. ‘I don’t have a chance with you anyway…’

For the first time in their talk, Jiyoon remained silent for a moment. Sohyun felt awkward with the muteness so she glanced at her friend.

‘Do you really love Hyuna…?’ Jiyoon’s voice sounded low and somehow hurt.

‘Unnie, do you love me?’ Sohyun decided not to answer that question but to make one. The older girl nodded slowly.

‘I do, kiddo’ she sat next to her friend. ‘But I guess not the way you want to…’

‘I figured…’

‘We’ve always played this “father and daughter” game’ Jiyoon tried to explain, ‘…and that’s how I love you…You’re my baby sister’

Sohyun sulked.

‘But I cannot deny that I feel a bit jealous’ the girl continued, ‘I mean, in the past two days I’ve felt that you’ve drove away from me, and that hurts me…’

Maknae observed her friend and noticed honesty in her words. ‘I knew you only liked me as your baby sister, and I accepted that as a fact, but I don’t know when I started to wish you see me differently… I’m sorry I hurt you…’

‘I’m sorry I hurt you too…’ Jiyoon lifted the edge of her lips in a silent smile. ‘Will you forgive your careless papa?’ the girl asked in aegyo voice, she knew Sohyun couldn’t take it if she does that voice.

As expected, maknae smiled and squished. ‘Unnie, that’s not fair, you know I can’t say no when you do that voice’ Sohyun complained but without removing her smile. Jiyoon giggled.

‘Kiddo…, even after I hurt you…, you still love me?’ Jiyoon’s question was filled with fear in it.

Sohyun stared at her friend in surprise. ‘Of course I love you unnie, I don’t think I can never hate you even if I want to’

Jiyoon smiled at the answer and put an arm around the younger girl’s shoulders. ‘Let’s go outside, the members must be wondering what’s wrong’ Sohyun nodded and both went out holding hands in a natural affection.

---

While Jiyoon and Sohyun were having this long talk, Hyuna, Jihyun and Gayoon were having theirs…

‘Hyuna…’

‘I won’t hurt Sohyun if that’s what you’re afraid of’ Hyuna anticipated her unnies words. Jihyun sat next to her while Gayoon simply crossed her arms.

‘Listen, we’ve been here before…’ Gayoon started talking. Hyuna became gloomy.

‘Can we not talk about that, please?’ her voice sounded wounded. Gayoon sighed and nodded.

‘I just don’t want you to get hurt again…’

‘…Me too…’ Hyuna admitted and put her head on her leader’s shoulder. She thought about telling her worries about Sohyun’s crush on Jiyoon but Gayoon wouldn’t probably like it.

‘We know you like maknae…’ started Jihyun, ‘…but does she like you?’

Gayoon gave a warning look to her leader. Hyuna became sad.

‘I’m sure she likes you as much as you like her’ Gayoon tried to save the careless question of her leader. Hyuna smiled at the cute attempt of her friend to cheer her up.

‘Yeah…’ the younger girl said trying to cover her sadness. She knew Sohyun might not like her as much, but she would try to make her love her.

‘Are you sure about this decision?’ Jihyun asked this time carefully.

‘I’m sure’ Hyuna nodded to emphasize her words.

‘Then we support you’ the leader smiled and Gayoon agreed also with a smile.

‘Thank you…’ the maknae got teary and hid her face on Jihyun’s shirt.

‘Why are you crying, silly?’ Gayoon patted her back.

‘You…never…judge…me…’ Hyuna was having difficulty to talk between sobs. Gayoon smiled warmly.

‘How could we? We’re on the same team, remember?’

Jihyun nodded for a second but then she stopped. ‘No, no, leave out of that bag…’

Both Hyuna and Gayoon laughed.

‘Come, let’s go outside, Jiyoon and Sohyun must be worried’

Hyuna nodded and followed her unnies out the room.

---

‘Finally!’ Jihyun shouted when Jiyoon and Sohyun appeared in the living room.

‘Sorry, long talk’ Jiyoon apologized and signaled Sohyun to sit on the couch next to Hyuna. Gayoon and Jihyun stood up immediately and both went to both sides of Jiyoon.

The youngest girls sat nervously next to each other and lifted their heads to their older unnies.

‘Guys, you’re still young…’ Jiyoon started talking, ‘…and we understand how it is love at your age…’

‘This path is not easy’ Gayoon pointed at her and Jiyoon and then at Hyuna and Sohyun. ‘There will be people talking and trying to break you, but if this is your choice, do it with your heart and try to stay strong’

Hyuna glanced at Sohyun knowing they haven’t really talked about being officially girlfriends so she didn’t know how her reaction would be. The younger girl was calm and paying attention to the unnies.

‘Are you really sure about this?’ Jihyun asked concerned.

Sohyun nodded and Hyuna, half surprised and half happy, followed.

‘Good’ Gayoon said unfolding her arms. ‘Be careful though’

‘We’re not making it public, unnie’ Hyuna spoke rather serious.

‘Still’ she said also serious, ‘you think out stylists and managers won’t find out?’

Maknaes stayed silent.

‘Just try to be careful, ok?’

Both girls nodded.

‘Wait’ Jihyun suddenly acted like she realized something. ‘Am I the only one that likes men in this house?’ she asked almost losing her temper.

‘I like men’ Jiyoon raised her hand.

‘Me too’ Gayoon also raised her hand.

‘Oh shut up, you two are completely gay’ the leader moved her hand in a dismissal way. The members laughed amused.

‘See the bright side, unnie’ started Gayoon with a smirk. ‘We won’t be liking your oppar when you bring him home’

Jiyoon laughed out loud.

Jihyun gave it a thought. ‘That’s a good point… I think you’re right’ she said smiling widely. The rest chuckled. ‘Now I’m happy you’re all kinda gay’ All of them laughed amused at the randomness of their leader.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you guys~♥♥♥

See you in two months~~~