Noona-dongsaeng relationship

If I don’t have you

I'm back! Enjoy~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘So, Hyuna-unnie and Jiyoonie are in good terms now?’ Sohyun tilted her head a bit.

Gayoon turned her head towards the couple in the corner. Jiyoon was drinking water while Hyuna was telling her something. Both laugh after. She gulped a bit uncomfortable and returned her eyes to maknae with a poker face.

‘They seem to be getting along again’ the words came out cold and a bit bitter.

‘That’s a good sign I guess’

Gayoon simply nodded and made herself busy with her phone trying to ignore the jealousy growing inside her.

‘Why did I have to convince her to talk to Hyuna? UGH!’

She was so engrossed in her own thought that she didn’t notice when JiAh arrived.

‘Who are you texting with…?’ the soft breath near her ear made her ticklish. She smiled unconsciously almost forgetting she was jealous.

‘Yah, don’t breathe like that in my ear!’ she covered her ear furrowing her eyebrows. Jiyoon giggled.

‘You don’t seem to be bother when we’re alone…’

‘Oh, come on! Don’t start a in front of us, please’ Sohyun whined moving herself away from the couple. The rest laughed.

‘Keep complaining and next time you ask me one of “those” questions, I won’t answer’ Jiyoon said with a smirk. Maknae blushed and looked away.

‘WhatquestionsIdontknowwhatyouaretalkingabout’

Jiyoon laughed at the mumbles of the youngest. ‘You’re so cute’ she pinched her cheeks and Sohyun puffed them.

‘Unnie, are you going to tell us about The Romantic & Idol?’ Hyuna asked out loud to change the topic. Jihyun, that was playing with the piano startled.

‘Huh?’ the older girl panicked a bit with the question. She pretended she didn’t understand.

‘It’s been a week’ Hyuna said almost furrowing her eyebrows. ‘Are you gonna tell us what on earth happened there?’

Jihyun giggled shyly and turned away her face.

‘OMG!’ Sohyun exclaimed outlining a smile.

Gayoon stood up and dragged her leader to sit in the center of the group. ‘You’re so gonna tell us what happened!’

4minute’s leader told her friends all the happening in Jeju Island. She got excited telling all the “coincidences” and the dates with ZE:A’s prince and even she confessed she actually liked the skinship they shared.

‘So, Hyungsik, huh?’ Jiyoon lifted an eyebrow and outlined a smirk. ‘Is he the one you’ve been texting with?’

Jihyun nodded shyly.

‘So, are you dating now?’ Gayoon asked smirking too.

‘No…’ the older girl shook her head. ‘We’re in a noona-dongsaeng relationship…’

‘You don’t look that happy about it’ Hyuna pointed out.

‘I’m not…’

‘OMG!!!’ Sohyun couldn’t be more ecstatic. ‘YOU LIKE HIM!! YOU REALLY LIKE HIM!!’

Jihyun covered her face while giggling.

The rest of the members were in shock. They’ve never saw their leader like this. Not even when she went out with their manager a few months ago.

‘Is he ok with that relationship?’ Gayoon was half frowning.

‘I don’t know…’

‘Wait. So you’re saying that you haven’t talked with him about it?’ now Sohyun was frowning.

‘Not really’ the older girl smiled sadly. ‘We’re too shy about it…’

Jiyoon and Hyuna sighed. ‘You guys are the same…’

‘You need to ask! How are you going to keep going without knowing what your relationship really is?’ Sohyun was getting agitated.

‘Calm down, kid’ Jiyoon put her hand on Sohyun’s shoulder to try to calm her.

‘The kiddo has a point’ Gayoon said glancing at the younger member. ‘You have to know’

‘But I don’t know how to ask…’ Jihyun hasn’t finished her sentence when Hyuna snatch her phone from her hands and run away. 4minute’s leader froze for a second before reacting. ‘WAIT! NO!!’

Jihyun stood up as fast as she could and started the run after Hyuna.

‘Hyuna is in trouble…!’ Jiyoon stared at Sohyun and in a heartbeat, both stood up and ran after Jihyun.

‘Great…’ Gayoon lazily stood up too and walked after the rest of her friends. ‘Why do you guys like to run? …Ugh…’

---

‘Why did you do it?!’ Jihyun asked with a frown. Hyuna hid behind Jiyoon.

‘See the brightside, he agreed to go out with you tonight’ Jiyoon said covering her friend with her body. Jihyun shot her a glare.

‘This isn’t how I wanted to be…’ her voice sounded hurt to her members’ ears.

‘Nothing have happened yet’ Gayoon said to cheer her friend up.

‘But…’

‘Unnie, just go to the date and have fun. No pressure’ Sohyun interrupted. After a short silence, Jihyun nodded and smiled softly.

‘Ok then’

‘That’s the attitude!’ Hyuna burst out making Jiyoon jumped in surprise.

‘Jeez, calm down, Hyuna’ the charismatic girl put her hand on her chest to check if her heart was still there.

‘Sorry, unnie’ the rapper put her arms around Jiyoon’s waist naturally. Gayoon and Sohyun weren’t that happy about it.

‘Ok, enough’ Gayoon frowned and pulled Jiyoon to her side. Hyuna got surprised but immediately smirked. She was kinda proud that she made Gayoon jealous.

Sohyun cleared and called Hyuna’s attention. ‘Will you stop being childish?’ she frowned but Hyuna smiled. She was glad she made her love jealous too.

‘I’m sorry, Sohyun-ah, I’ll be childish just with you from now on’ Hyuna put her arms around Sohyun’s waist.

‘No, I didn’t mean it…’ the makane stopped trying to get herself explained. She sighed instead. ‘Whatever…’

Hyuna and Jiyoon exchanged a knowing look.

‘It’s working’ both said with their eyes and then they smiled.

‘Wow, you guys are getting gayer by the day…’ Jihyun said shaking her head. The four other girls laughed at the randomness of their leader. ‘Let’s go eat something, I’m starving’

4minute’s leader went out the room and the other four followed like good girls. 2yoon couple was holding hands as usual, but it wasn’t usual to see Sohyun searching for Hyuna’s hand and holding it for a few seconds. This little contact made Hyuna’s heart race and her face turns pink with the blush. She smiled to herself and pretended nothing happened…

 

-TBC-