Mommy and daddy

If I don’t have you

Hello guys, I'm back! I arrived a couple of weeks ago but it took me a while to write this chapter and then AFF decided to be a b**ch with me and not letting me update...anyway, here I am now. Enjoy~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Hyuna and Sohyun were left alone in the living room, and while their unnies were changing their clothes and preparing for bed time, Hyuna asked what was been disturbing her.

‘Why did you take so long?’

At first Sohyun didn’t understand the question, but then she noticed the tone, and she knew. ‘I made peace with Jiyoonie’ she smiled widely. Hyuna didn’t know if feel happy or sad.

‘Tell me…’ even if Hyuna wasn’t sure she wanted to hear, she said it anyways.

Sohyun rested her head on her friend’s shoulder.

‘She said she likes me as her baby sister…’ the younger girl said after a brief silence. She said it in a low voice, almost a whisper. Hyuna heard perfectly though…

‘And what did you say?’ her tone of voice was colder than she expected.

‘That I kinda knew that…’

Hyuna hesitated. ‘Do you feel… sad?’

Sohyun took a second to reply. ‘Not really. I’m glad I talked to her and that she told me what I needed to hear’

The older girl turned her head surprised. ‘What do you mean?’

‘Yes, I needed to hear Jiyoonie telling me she didn’t like me in a lover’s way. Even if that hurt me a bit, I’m happy that she was honest with me’ Hyuna was silently listening. ‘She also made something I’m grateful’ through Sohyun’s cryptic smile, Hyuna couldn’t read anything. ‘She confronted me… She made me choose between her and you…’ the older girl stiffened, she felt fear. ‘I chose you…’

Hyuna’s eyes widened and a huge smile grew on her face. ‘Did you?’

‘Yes, I did’ Sohyun smile widely too.

‘OMG!!’ the slightly older girl jumped on her new girlfriend and hugged her really tight. The latter giggled while receiving the hug.

‘You know, guys, there’s places to do that’ Gayoon’s voice broke the maknae moment.

‘Unnie!’ Hyuna complaint letting Sohyun go. ‘We weren’t doing anything like that!’

Gayoon chuckled. ‘That’s not what I saw’ she smirked and left.

‘Yah!’ this time Sohyun complaint but her unnie had disappeared behind a door.

There was an awkward moment between the new couple.

‘Umm…Sohyun-ah…’ Hyuna called softly breaking the silence.

‘Hum?’

‘Will you sleep with me today?’ the older girl’s voice barely could be heard for Sohyun.

‘Yes, I would like that…’ she smiled and softly, put a kiss on her slightly older unnie’s kiss. Hyuna smiled satisfied and answer the kiss.

---

‘Maknaes are making out in the living room’ Gayoon entered her shared room with Jiyoon with a smirk on her face.

Jiyoon giggled without turning back. She was changing her clothes. ‘Kids are so passionate’

‘Only kids…?’ Gayoon’s tone of voice made Jiyoon to turn to look at her. She was grinning evilly.

‘I’m getting scared of that smile of yours…’ Jiyoon’s tone also changed. Gayoon’s feet were moving by themselves… She cornered Jiyoon until the girl fell on her on the bed. Gayoon climbed on her still smirking.

‘I think we have the room for ourselves tonight…’ the older girl put a soft kiss on her mate’s sweet spot. The latter could only gasp at the pleasure.

‘…How do you know?’

More kisses on Jiyoon’s neck… ‘I heard Hyuna offering her bed to Sohyun tonight…’

Jiyoon closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. ‘…And you’re gonna take advantage of me tonight…?’

Gayoon giggled. ‘I will…’

Then, 2yoon immersed in a passionate kiss full of feather touches and words of love…

---

‘Morning!’ Hyuna jumped happily in the kitchen.

‘Well, someone’s in a good mood’ Jiyoon smiled silently making Hyuna feel shy.

‘Don’t you feel happy too?’ Gayoon’s voice broke the small eye contact of her friends.

‘Of course I do’ the younger girl turned to her girlfriend and put a kiss on her cheek. ‘But she’s radiant’

‘Well, yeah, that’s true…’ Gayoon agreed. ‘Did you guys…do it…?’ she asked with a grin on her face.

‘Unnie!’ Hyuna blushed furiously. Gayoon laughed amused.

‘Oh, but you know what I’m talking about…’ the younger girl was prepared to hit her unnie if she says one more word.

‘…oppa, are you playing with me?’ Jihyun entered the kitchen talking on her phone. The girls stopped playing. ‘…is that true? …OMG! …Yes, of course I would like to be in that program!’ the other three members exchanged looks. ‘…yeah…aha…ok…ok…see you at the office…bye’

‘Guys, I’m going to be in The Romantic and Idol!’ 4minute’s leader announced excited.

‘OMG! That’s great!’ 2yoon jumped off their seats and hugged their leader.

‘So, what you told me about Jeju Island was true!’ Hyuna joined the hugging members.

‘What happened?’ Sohyun asked entering the kitchen.

‘NamJi is going to be in The Romantic and Idol!’ Hyuna said in a high pitched voice.

‘OMG! Congrats!’ she also hugged her friend.

‘Wait’ Jiyoon suddenly broke the hug. ‘So that means I’m going to be replaced as a father?’

Jihyun grinned. ‘Well, I got replaced as a mother…’

‘What?’ Gayoon suddenly said lifting an eyebrow. ‘I’m not mom of anyone here’ she said glancing at Hyuna and Sohyun. ‘You two made these kids, you two stays as parents forever’

‘Yah!’ Hyuna complaint.

‘Unnie, that hurts…’ Sohyun said with a sad face.

‘Oh, come on, like you wanted me to be your mom’ Gayoon retorted.

‘She has a point…’ maknae glanced at her girlfriend. The latter giggled.

‘Fine, no changing roles then’ Jihyun interrupted the discussion with a smile. ‘So, we’re still mommy and daddy…?’ the older girl got close to Jiyoon’s face smirking playfully.

‘Unnie…!’ Gayoon glared at her leader. Jiyoon chuckled at her girlfriend’s reaction. Jihyun kept shortening the distance though… ‘Unnie!’

Jihyun finally burst into laughter and moved away from Jiyoon.

‘I don’t find it that funny’ Gayoon shot her leader a dreadful glare. ‘And you are part of this…’ she glared at Jiyoon too.

‘What? Why?’ the charismatic girl got shocked but she was still smiling amused. ‘I did nothing’

‘Precisely…’

‘Don’t be mad at Jiyoorie’ Jiyoon played her aegyo card. ‘You know I only have eyes for you…’ she pulled Gayoon by her waist and put a kiss on her nose. Immediately, Gayoon smiled shyly.

‘Did you guys do it?’ Hyuna asked grinning, breaking completely the moment between the couple.

‘YAH!’ Gayoon released herself from her lover’s grip and hit Hyuna’s arm softly.

They started a mini-battle in the kitchen table.

Jiyoon giggled and turn to Sohyun. ‘So, did you guys do it last night?’

‘I hope not, ‘cause I was lying right next to their bed…’ Jihyun got suddenly uncomfortable.

The younger girl blushed but played cool. She glared at her unnie. ‘No, we didn’t’

‘Thank god…’ Jihyun mumbled. Jiyoon chuckled.

‘Your girlfriend is in a good mood today, something must have happened’ the older of the maknaes kept playing.

‘That’s not of your business’ Sohyun retorted with a grin.

‘Oh, come on!’ Jiyoon gave the maknae a playful look.

‘Ok guys, get ready to go! Stop playing!’ she ordered her dongsaengs.

They all obeyed without much hesitation. Their leader can be scary sometimes too…

---

After schedules, Jiyoon decided to stay in her office, Sohyun went to take her guitar lessons and Jihyun went to a meeting with the producers of The Romantic and Idol. The only ones that went back to the dorm were Gayoon and Hyuna.

It was late in the evening and the girls were in separate rooms. Hyuna was in the living room watching TV peacefully and Gayoon was in her room reading a magazine.

Hyuna didn’t notice when Gayoon passed walking to the kitchen, but when she lifted her eyes from the TV screen, she saw her friend with few clothes on…

Her eyes widened when she saw her friend taking off her shirt and sensually putting it on the kitchen table. Hyuna gulped and felt how her breathing started to be uneven.

‘No…control yourself…you love Sohyun…’ she thought, but her eyes wandered down the slender figure of her friend…

‘Unnie…’

 

 

-TBC-