Without a trace

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

I ran home after being unable to find my wallet or my phone in my pockets.

"Aish!" I cursed as I mentally beat up myself for falling asleep in someone's bed for my first highschool party. It was no wonder my friend Seungri was too shy to come to one when he didn't know much people yet. I got to my house and paused to see if my parents cars were in the driveway or if they already left for work. To just my cursed luck, they were. I grunted.

"Seriously?" I didn't even have my house key either.

I walked around the back to go through the back door hoping my parents were inside having lunch before leaving to go to their jobs. My hand reached under the mat and pulled out the spare key. I opened the door and immediately half walked half ran to my room up the stairs. I locked around to see if the close was clear and it was. I fist pumped twice thankful for the short amount of luck I was given.

I got in my room and immediately closed and locked my door.

After my parents finally left I was able to shower and change into home clothes. I worked on some of my homework before getting my laptop and snuggling up to it on my bed. I logged on to MyFace.com and checked to see if Seungri was online. He was! I needed to tell him I was alright since he probably sent me a dozen texts that I never replied to.

G-dragon: Heyy

VIlikethis: Jiyong!! Oh my gosh I've been so worried about you! Where have you been?! How was he party?! Why haven't you answered my texts!!! >:[ Haha told you, worried sick about me.

But that's the cool thing about Seungri and me. We worry about each other. Just because we're both gay doesn't mean we have to fall in love either. We're just best friends and we both like it that way.

G-dragon: Mianhe. I lost my phone at the party. I actually ended up over sleeping :'( I had to sneak back in my house a while ago..

VIlikethis: For real?! Gwenchanaeyo? Poor Jiyong-sshi I feel so bad for not going with you now.

G-dragon: ani it isn't your fault. I need to be more careful.

I looked at my screen again and saw I got a notification about a friend request. I didn't pay much attention but saw that they went to my high school so I accepted it.

VIlikethis: so did you meet any cute boys?

G-dragon: no not really.

But as I sent that I remembered the host of the party who woke me up. I looked at the bottom of the screen and saw he had an instant message waiting for him to see. I clicked it opened.

Top-sshi: Hello

I bit down on my lip out of nervous habit.

G-dragon: who's this?

I checked to see if Seungri had written back but it showed he signed off.

Top-sshi: that's odd. Who goes to a party and doesn't know the person who's house it was.

G-dragon: someone else invited me.

Top-sshi: who?

G-dragon: a girl

For awhile he didn't write back. I sighed and took out my small notebook from my backpack and began to work on my English journals.

Top-sshi: well, whatever. Anyways.. I have your phone. I'll give it to you on Monday.

G-dragon: how will you be able to find me?

But the message sent after he had signed off already.

~<3~

Monday mornings, why did they even have to exist? Like seriously. The majority of students and teachers hated Mondays. Just something about getting out of bed early in the morning to go somewhere just to be with more miserable people after a long weekend was gruesome. I barely managed to pull on a sweatshirt, skinny jeans and a red beanie to hide my bed head. But wait, if we banned Mondays, would I hate Tuesday? The thought trailed away from me as Seungri came up to me.

"Yo, Jiyong!" He shouted out.

"Not so loud man, it's too early for that." I said while giving him a volume down sign with my hand.

Something weird about Seungri was that he was always happy to come to school. Always so cheerful. It made me feel like a grouch.

"Sorry man. So guess what! The track team is going to have their first meet here on Friday. Wanna come with me?" He said really energetic.

That was another thing about Seungri. He loved school activities and such. School had just started a month ago and already he was in prom committee, theatre, and chorus. Everyone in our grade new him as the cute aegyo boy. He was so likeable between the girls and all of them wanted him to be their best friend.

Not me though. No one really knew I was gay. If they did I don't know what they'd do. I'm not a likeable person like Seungri is. The only reason jocks didn't attack him for his openly gayness was because all the cute girls and their girlfriends threatened them not to.

"Jiyong!!" Seungri pleaded my name gaining my attention away from my thoughts. He had a pout on his lips and puppy eyes.

"Ah, sorry, sorry." I said apologetically for ignoring him.

"Aigoo, you always ignore me. Wae were you thinking of someone? A boy!" He asked me in a hopeful tone.

"Aniya! You already know I just want to come here to do my four years and get out. I'm not trying to leave a trace behind me by getting tied up in a relationship." I felt myself get knocked a bit as something hard came into contact with my shoulder. I grunted.

"Then you should start by not leaving your phone in other peoples places." I heard.

I looked up and saw the boy who's house party I went to the other day. I could feel his hand slip into my pocket and drop my phone inside. I gulped at his deep intense stare that was forcing the blood in my head to run down. I became paralyzed. He patted my shoulder and smiled before walking away.

"Jiyong, who was that?" Seungri asked. I scoffed at the the older guys demeanor and began storming off to homeroom "Jiyong-ah!" Seungri called after me.

A/N Haha poor Seungri is out of the loop. So what do you guys think huh? Gdragon and Top are interacting! :D I'll try to update this sooner but midterms are coming so just as a warning if I don't update in a week from now it's probably because I died from all the studying hahaha.