First Encounter

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

I walked down the crowded hallway filled with drunken people searching for a room not filled with two teenagers in the middle of slobbering all over each other. I pushed past the school's star high jumper and rolled my eyes. He was putting in work with some freshman girl who was wearing a little more makeup than necessary to make her look older.

My hand reached for the doorknob and opened the door. I sighed in relief to see the room was empty. I closed the door behind me, locked the door, and the light. I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes for a moment.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" I heard as someone poked my face waking me up from my nap.

I worked my eyes opened and looked up at the person. "Whoa. How'd you get in here?! I locked the door!" I grabbed the blanket on the bed and covered my body with it. I was not used to being so close up to a boys face like that and it gaze me a rush in all the weird places.

"Hn. Well this is my room and I have a key." The boy said as he held up the key and waved it infront of me. He backed up away from me and sat on his bed. "So where is your girlfriend? Or whoever it was you were planning on hooking up with?"

My face flushed at the thought of me even being that way with a girl. "I-I just came in he-here by myself." I looked down at the sheets I was grasping in my hands and bit down on my lip.

"Oh, couldn't handle a highschool party huh? I get it, I'm the same way. I only throw parties because- because of my friends." The boy said hesitantly. I studied the way he spoke and figured he was hiding something else instead. "What grade are you in?" He asked me.

"10th grade." I answered.

He looked at my face rather intently. "What's your name?"

"Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong." I answered him.

"Well Kwon Jiyong how much did you have to drink that you slept through my whole party?"

My eyes widened. "What?!"

"It's 11:36 in the morning."

I jumped up off the bed and looked around the room confused. "Oh my gosh! I'm going to be in so much trouble!" The boy just chuckled watching me through my sweatshirt on. I found it annoying he thought my panic mode was amusing. I opened the door and rushed out of the house.

A/N First chapter is up! yayy~ I'm so excited for this story. Kinda sad how short this chapter is since I wrote this on my phone and it seemed pretty long at that time. Anyways, hope you enjoy this story.