Fire

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

A/N Tadah! here it goes the new chapter ^^ I hope you all enjoy it. PLEASEE READ! I am looking for someone to make a poster for me for this story!! If you have one please let me know either through here or on my wall ^^ thank you~

It was once again Saturday. The day of another one of Seunghyun's parties. The track team had been victorious against SM High and so the party was in celebration of that victory. I chomped my lip as I stared at the two outfits I had layed on my bed. I had been staring at them for quite some time and had yet to discover which one I wanted to wear.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out. It was a text message from Seungri.

Seungri: I'm here ^^! Open the door for me.

I went downstairs to meet Seungri. I opened the door and there he was just as flamboyant as ever. "Jiyong-sshi!" He cheered as he spread out his arms and wrapped me in a hug. He turned to his mom who was in the car and waved goodbye to her. She waved bye back before driving off.

We got up to my room filled with excitement. Seungri dropped his book bag on my floor next to my desk. He had told his mom me and him were having a sleep over. If he had told her he was going to a party she wouldn't allow it. Seungri was a mama's boy, unfortunately I was a bad influence on him.

"So when is the party?" He asked me checking his watch seeing how it was already pretty late. It was almost 9, Seungri should've been asleep by now if it was a school night.

I laughed at his ignorance. "We have about an hour." I looked back at my two outfits.

"What?! An hour!!" He gasped and dropped into my computer chair. He took off his coat and shoes allowing himself to be comfortable. "Those are your outfit choices?" He asked.

"Yea, I think I'm gonna go with this one." I said as I pointed to the outfit on the right. It was a red cardigan, a white v-neck, dark wash skinnies, and purple hightop sneakers. Seungri nodded in approval and I smiled. For some reason I enjoyed wearing v-necks around Seunghyun. It was something about my collar bone that just made me feel more attractive around him. Not that I wanted him to find me attractive! We're just friends, I just want him to like me... as a friend!

Seungri spun around in the computer chair like a kid while I went to my closet to hang my other clothes. "So how are we getting there?" He asked.

I looked back at him. How were we supposed to get there? "Uh.. I could ask my mom?"

~*~

My mom pulled up to the corner of the street where Seunghyun's house was. "Why are you dropping us off here?" I asked confused.

"Don't you know it's uncool for your parents to drop you off at a high school party?! What are you eight??" She explained. Me and Seungri, who were sitting in the back, dropped our heads low embarrassed.

"Now I'll have my phone on volume. Call me when you feel like going home. You don't have to stay until it ends." My mom began. "Now, some rules, don't drink a drink that's not yours. Don't drink anything that isn't packaged and you opened yourself, and don't go into a room with a girl cause she 'has to show you something'. Everyone forgets who's straight or not when they're drunk. Stick by each other at all times and if you're going to drink, make sure it is only one serving. You guys are still not used to it." She finished off. I kept asking myself how she knew all this and not me.

"Yes Omma-nim." Seungri chimmed.

"Alright good. I love you both muah muah." She kissed the air in our directions before we got out the car and she drove off.

We got to the front of the house. It was a big white two story practically mansion type of house. Seungri's mouth hung open and I just smiled. This was the first time he'd seen it. Music was already blaring inside and you could hear the amount of kids from within laughing and getting drunk.

We walked inside and it proved to be even more chaotic. Red cups were in everyone's hand. Me and Seungri walked to the kitchen. I began scanning around looking for Seunghyun.

"Seungri-sshi! I never thought I'd see you at one of these parties." I turned and saw a girl from the cheer leading squad talking to Seungri.

"Dara noona! Dae, this is my first time to one." Seungri answered bashfully while rubbing the back if his neck.

"Let me show you around then." She offered.

"Oh, uh, hey Jiyong come on-"

"Nah you go ahead, I'm gonna look for Seunghyun." I said just in between us.

"Seunghyun oppa? Oh he's probably with a girl right now. You shouldn't bother him." Dara said, apparently she heard me anyways.

"What?" I asked. A pain in my heart began to grow more and more.

"Why else would he spend so much time in his room?" She giggled and pulled Seungri away. He gave me an apologetic look before walking off.

I sighed and looked to the ground. I poured myself punch and gulped it down hoping to cool down. Heat was stinging my face. My eyes were burning as if I wanted to cry. If Seunghyun was with a girl every night at these parties, however, there was only one way to find out.

I grabbed my cup and began walking through the hallway that led to the stairs. I walked upstairs and noticed my balance was a little off. I shook my head clearing my mind. The hallway upstairs looked the exact same way it had that first time I walked through it. Freshman girls trying to get one of the jocks to notice them and popular girls were blowing off ugly boys.

I made it to the end of the hall and in front of Seunghyun's room. I took a deep breath before opening the door. No one was inside. I was in a way relieved. I went over to his bed and sat down. On his nightstand were picture frames with photos of him and his parents, him and halmeoni, and him and the rest of the track team. His smile was so cute. I touched over where he was in the picture.

"Are you gonna make a habit of this?" I turned around and saw Seunghyun in the doorway with a crooked smile plastered on his face. He closed his room door and walked towards me. Funny I hadn't even heard the door open in the first place.

"Weird, you don't have a girl with you." I said in a low tone.

"Is that what they're saying I do up here?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow at the thought before sitting next to me.

My mind became fuzzy. He was merely inches away from me. Every nerve in my body felt as if it had been shocked. I quickly adverted my gaze and reached in my pocket. "I made you a friendship bracelet." I said as I pulled it on and showed it to him. He smiled and lend me his wrist so I could tie it on.

"At least you think so highly of me." He said.

I finished tying a knot and created the excess string into a tiny rope bind before tying that off as well. "I'll always think highly of you." Seunghyun smiled at that.

I looked down at my hands as I twiddled my thumbs together. I looked up to see Seunghyun staring me deep in the eyes.

"Bo-" I try to ask but suddenly my words are muffled as his lips crash onto mine forcing me on my back. He slickly hoovers over me placing his hands on the side of my head to prevent his body from crushing my own. I feel my hands lay stiff in front of me unsure what they should do. I had never kissed anyone before. My toes grow numb as I feel my legs stretch towards the end of the bed.

In my mind images of sparks flying, flowers blooming, and a snake flash rapidly. I push my lips towards his now feeling the fire from within me grow. My hands find their way around to his neck where they cling onto.

He gently bites my lip and I open my mouth in shock. Taking the opportunity I gave him he darts his tongue in my mouth massaging mine with his. I moan in pleasure, asking him for more. I'm placed back on my back. My arms above my head reach up in awkward poses. He lifts me up with one hand behind my back in a smooth manner.

We finally break away for our and look at each other intensely. I bite my now tingling lip. He grabs my chin to steady my face. "Kwon Jiyong, will you go out with me?"

A/N Well that should keep you all satisfied for awhile ;) hehe He finally asked GD out!!  :D yayy