Interaction

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

We drove in the car in silence for awhile. Neither of us talked which only made me feel more intense. I wasn't used to this, this hanging out with someone. I had never done so before only with Seungri but I had known him all my life. My head starting to feel pressure and I could barely breathe. I became dizzy just thinking about all the worst possibilities that could happen with making friends. They could find out your secrets, weaknesses, and then right when you trust them they completely betray you. You may laugh at me now but when someone does it to you I doubt you'll be too pleased.

Seunghyun must have taken notice of my sickness as he finally spoke. "So Jiyong, what kinds of things are you into?"

I thought for a second. That was a good question. I contemplated on whether or not it was safe to answer this question. "Um, a lot of things." I said vaguely.

He chuckled and I noticed it made my heart rate beat a little faster. "Well that's good. I assume you must feel shy with an older much more handsome guy next to you huh? You're such a freshman."

"Hey what's that supposed to me?!"

"Oh nothing. It's just freshman are so shy and fragile." Now Seunghyun was laughing loudly.

"I'm not some shy or fragile freshman!" I defended myself. I wasn't shy, I just refused to get closer to people. And fragile? Okay maybe I was a but but still, he had not right to assume I was!

The car came to a smooth stop as he parked it. "Sure you're not." He muffled under his breath. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door. I did the same as him and got out the car.

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked around not recognizing any of the streets nor the building.

Seunghyun smiled at me. "This place is just a small town I grew up in. Don't worry we're not far from home, just around the corner." He closed his car door and put the alarm on. I looked around me breathing in the new found air gently. I liked the peaceful mellow mood the town brought. It was nothing like the city.

There was just one more thing I wanted to know about. Why'd he bring me here? Is this how friendships start? I thought back to how me and Seungri met as I followed Seunghyun to the entrance of the building. I couldn't even remember the first day. Seunghyun opened the door and allowed for me to go in first. I looked at him for reassurance before walking inside.

It was a small old time diner. There were few people inside eating. "This way." Seunghyun said as he motioned his head to a booth in the back. I followed after him timidly. We took our seats him across from me.

"Tabi-sshi! Omo look how big you've gotten." A waitress said as she came up to our table. She was in her late 40's. She wore a waitress opal colored dress with an apron and kept her light brown curly hair wrapped up in a scrunchy.

"Aigoo. Thank you halmeoni." Seunghyun said his face cracking into a smile.

"Is this your date?"

"A-ani!.. We're just friends." Seunghyun said waving his hands in front of him.

The lady gave him a mischievous smile before handing us our menus. "I'll be back in 5 to take your order." She said before ruffling his hair and walking away.

"Tabi-sshi?" I asked and then began snickering.

"Don't tell anyone." He said while massaging his temple and laughing as well. I looked at the menu and began thinking of what to get.

"Do you like kimchi noodles?" I heard Seunghyun ask me.

"Ani, I don't like spicy food." I said waving my hand in front of my face. I really didn't like spicy food though. I preferred sweets.

"Ahah. How funny, you're such a flower boy."

"Bo?! Wae you say that?!"

"Because it's true! Even by the way you dress!" Seunghyun wouldn't stop laughing at me now. His eyes looked smaller and his cheek bones rose up.

"Ya! Ya!" I cried but soon I began laughing too. I didn't know why, his laugh just seemed so contagious and it made me join in. The waitress came over smiling at us while we gathered ourselves from our laughing fit. "Are you ready to order now?" She asked.

"Ah, yes. I want a bowl of kimchi noodles and for my friend here get him, salad?" He finished off asking me in a playful mocking way.

I gave him a look before giving my attention to the waitress. "What do you have for desert?" I asked.

"Do you like fried ice cream?" She asked me.

"Ah! Yes!" I cheered thankful they had that on the menu.

"Okay, thank you the food will be out in just a little bit." She said giving us one last look before walking away.

"Your grandma is nice." I turned around to Seunghyun and noticed he had already been staring at me.

"Huh? She isn't my grandma." Seunghyun stated.

"Jjinja? Then why do you call her halmeoni?" I asked.

Seunghyun took his gaze off of me and began to think. "I just call her that cause I've known her all my life." I nodded my head in understandment.

The lady that Seunghyun referred to as halmeoni came out a while later each with our plate of food. "Here you go." She said to the both of us. "Enjoy your meal."

"This place is nice here." I said finally after a while of us munching on our food quietly. I saw him nod to me only, his mouth filled with noodles. "Why'd you and your family move?" I asked.

He finished swallowing the noodles and stared at his bowl playing with his food with the chopsticks. "My parents became property owners in the city and so it just seemed easier for them to be close to their property." He said in a flat tone then continued eating.

"Aww they must have been sad to move away." I heard him make a sound in response but wasn't sure what to make of it. I continued eating in silence by myself.

A few moments passed until he asked. "Are you gonna finish that?" I looked up a bit startled from the sudden conversation and saw that he had long ago finished his bowl of noodles. I shook my head. I had been full for awhile already and was merely playing with my leftovers.

"Haha, such a flower boy." He said as he took my plate and began eating what was left of my food.

"Ani!" I sort of yelled but then my quick temper went away when he put the dish down and I could see stains on his mouth. I began laughing hysterically.

"Gwenchana??" He asked me seriously. I couldn't explain though through my fits of laughter, all I could do was point a his lips. His face flushed in embarrassment as he realized why I must have been laughing at him.

I finally calmed myself down. He parted his mouth slightly and gently let his tongue slide slowly over his upper lip in order to clean the left over food. My heart beat began to race and my face grew warm. All I could focus on were his lips and his tongue that was them in such an exotic way. His eyes focused directly at me as if I were his reflection in a mirror directing him on what to do. I could feel blood pumping I'm places it shouldn't and immediately turned away.

"Did I get it?" He asked in a hushed husky tone. I bit my lip and nodded my head still not daring to look at him.

Seunghyun's alleged halmeoni came back and placed our check on the table. "Have a good rest of the night boys." She said and smiled at me before walking away. I took out my wallet and began to search for my share of the bill when Seunghyun pulled the mini black folder away from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked slightly confused.

"I asked to take you out tonight." He stated.

"Yea, so?"

"So, it's only fair that I pay for the bill."

"Oh come on, please don't do that. I have money and I don't mind paying."

"No no, it's already take care of." He said as he closed the mini black folder that had the bill and his money in it. I looked at in a way one would look at a disfigured sculpture of a stick person. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

~*~

We got inside the car and I checked watch. It was about 8:30ish only. "Alright now that we've eaten we can go to our next stop." He said casually.

I glanced at him confused. "Next stop?"

"You didn't think we were just having dinner? Come on it's Saturday night! We're teenage boys! We need to live life." Seunghyun he said to me as if I should have already known this.

I thought about it for a second. I was a teenage boy. And it was Saturday night. And just before Seunghyun I was not living life. I decided I would give it a try. "Alright then, let's go Tabi-sshi." I said and then started laughing by his exhausted face expression he made.

"Alright, you're only allowed to call me that when we're alone." He remarked. I continued laughing as we drove off but understood his demand. Then I thought for a second, would we be alone more often than this?

We soon after arrived at our next destination. This building was slightly bigger than the last I noticed. Seunghyun parked the car. "Do you do this with all your friends?" I asked curious.

"Only the ones I think are gonna be special." My heart dropped at that. What was this boy doing? Didn't he understand not to lead a friend who was gay since he was straight. Maybe he didn't know I was gay! But then again..

"Jiyong!" He called out for me already at the entrance of the building. "Are you coming?"

"O-oh, s-sorry!"

We walked inside together and I could finally understand what this place was. It was an arcade! I had actually never been to am arcade before so I found the place very fascinated. "Woww.." I heard myself gasp and take it all in.

"Haha I assume you're happy. Come this way I know all the best games here." I followed after Seunghyun seeing as I didn't know my way around the place anyways.

He exchanged money for coins and we began playing. We played a gun game first which he beat me at, then a basketball game that I lost, then we tried DDR and I finally won that one. I was having so much fun with Seunghyun I didn't want the night to end.

We got to the next game Seunghyun suggested we should play. It was a motorcycle racing game that had a life size plastic remote motorcycle that you had to use go play. "Get on." He said. I slowly climbed and almost fell off when I noticed he helped me swing my leg around to the other end. He showed me the controls and then pressed start for me.

I began racing on the bike but I couldn't get the hang of when to use breaks and when to use turbo. I was dead last in 8th place. I frowned and began to starting quitting all together but then I felt someone hoover over me and pull me into their chest. I slightly turned around and saw that Seunghyun had gotten on the bike right behind me.

"Like this," he purred in my ear. His hands went on top of mine, easily gaining control of the handles on the bike. He began shifting from side to side passing the other bikes in the game.

I could barely breathe. He was so close to me. So so very close. The feeling of me being trapped in his arms brought around excitement. I could feel his warm breath teasing my ear, his pelvis swipping against my body. A part of me wanted to turn around and warn him about what he was doing to my hormones but another part wanted me to just stay still and ignore his ignorance.

Seunghyun took a huge turn to the left causing him to give a huge against me. I heard myself let out a moan. Ugh!! What if he heard that!? I but my lip and dropped my head down. Okay, clean thoughts Jiyong! Clean thoughts! Quick think of someone ugly! Okay um, Baro from B1A4. No! Crap! He's y!!

I looked up feeling more hopeless than ever until I saw that Seunghyun just won the game! "Yes!!" He cheered as he jumped up.

I took as many deep breaths as I could grabbing my chest. Maybe next time I should just stay home?

~*~

We got back to my house 30 minutes after my curfew. I grew more anxious when I saw my parents car in the driveway. "Want me to come inside with you?" Seunghyun asked.

"No, its okay." I said. "Thank you for hanging out with me tonight." I mentioned.

"It was no problem, you're fun to hang out with." I smiled. I began to open the car door when I heard him speak again. "Wanna do this again next week."

I bit my lip and nodded. "Yea, sounds good."

I opened the door to my house and saw my parents sitting on the couch watching TV. "Jiyong?" My mom asked, oh no. "What time is it?"

"11:58." I answered timidly.

"And you're just now getting home?" My father questioned. I nodded.

My parents both looked at each other. They reminded each other that Seungri was with his parents tonight. "You were with someone else tonight? You actually broke curfew?" My mom asked me in a happy and thankful voice.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Uh, yea.."

"Omo, honey! Jiyong has a new friend!" She said to my dad. "Jiyong go to your room and relax you deserve it." I walked away more confused in life than I ever was.

"Can you believe it this whole time I thought he'd always be a loner."

"I know! Me too!"

"I prayed so long for this!"

I heard my parents saying as I walked up the stairs to my room. Prayed, thank whoever it was who answered my moms prayer because I had fun tonight and I decided I would want to for the rest of my highschool life.

A/N Hello~ So last night this story reached 15 subscribers :'D yayy~ I was so happy I kept telling all my friends ^^ I had a lot of fun writing this chapter so I hope you enjoid it! Let me know what your thoughts and predictions for this chapter are. Hahaha poor Jiyong, he's ually frustrated x3 also did you like the first "date" not really a date but still I think old fashion dates like this are more romantic <3