Mending

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

A/N Hello everyone!! Guess what :D tomorrow is my one month anniversary since I have logged on to this account!~ *no one cares* ahahaha anyways you say that poster up there? No not the advertisement the really cool one. Yea that one. Well that one was made by my friend alwaysme3 ^^ she is not a fan so I am very thankful that she made it for me when I asked. it's cute right? Well Top doesn't have blonde hair in the story but pretend that it is brown in the picture x3 . Anyways hope you like the chapter!

I yawned and stretched my arms above my head. I had been studying for history for such a long time that my back was killing me. I rubbed my eyes and put away by textbook before pulling up my phone. I had a text from Seunghyun. I smiled so hard my cheek bones hurt.

Tabi-sshi: Study hard! I have a track meet at JYP High today, I'll call you when I get out :) <3

My face lit up in blush, I could feel even my eyes smile. I checked the time to see that it was only 5:48 in the afternoon. I could wait a little longer for him to call. Just then my stomach let out a grumble. Hmm not on an empty stomach though. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked for a snack. I grabbed a cup of yogurt and spoon and made my way back to my room.

I sit down and open up my laptop ready to indulge in some reading of fanfics. My phone begins ringing suddenly and I look at it to see that it's Seungri calling me. "Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone?"

"Hyung?" I hear Seungri's voice call me. It sounds very coarse and tired. His normally bubbly tone is filled with a much more tired one. Seungri never calls me hyung, unless he wants something or he doesn't have enough energy to say "Ji-Yong".

"Seungri what's wrong?" I ask worried for my best friend.

I heard a sniffle on the other line and my hand immediately clenched into a fist. If anyone hurt Seungri I would beat the living daylights out of them. "Ji, he just sent me a message.."

A growl rumbled in my throat at the sound of his words. "He told me, he found someone else.. someone better.. a girl.. he said I tricked him.." Seungri barely made out. I dug my nails into my palm. I swear if Hyunseung hadn't moved out to the states I would go to his house and kick the sh-

"Why would he say that to me Hyung? Is something wrong with me?" He asked tearing me away from my maniacal thoughts. Seungri called me Hyung again. He must have felt so vulnerable and child like to call me Hyung twice since I'm not even that older than him.

I took a deep breath to regain my mind so I could be the best friend Seungri needed at the moment to comfort him. "He's an idiot. He just wants to make you feel bad about yourself." I said in a promising voice.

Seungri sobbed again. I could picture him holding a hand to his mouth trying to muffle them so I wouldn't hear. "Then why is it working?" My heart pained realizing I had been failing my friend leaving him on his own. Since me and Seunghyun started dating me and Seungri no longer had our long phone conversations because he got done with after school activities around the same time that Seunghyun did.

"Seungri, you have so many people who love you. Let that lie to himself. Let him believe that God depicts what true love is. He doesn't know a thing about the bible he so call lives by." I stated in a firm voice trying not to let my anger out too much.

"Jiyong?"

"Yea buddy?"

"I love you. Thank you for being my best friend." He said in a calmer voice.

I smiled seeing my words put some ease to my friends broken heart. "I love you too Seungri."

Seungri laughed at my tone. I never said the words "love" and "you" in the same sentence a lot. I wasn't about that lifestyle. "Well I'm gonna go now. I haven't done homework or studied since I saw that message after theatre. I'll let you go, tell Seunghyun I said hi!" He said in his cheerful voice again.

"Oh, okay I will!" I promise. Seungri hangs up and start to put my phone back to charge when it rings. "Hello?" I ask but I already have an idea as to who it is.

"Hey babe." He said in a somewhat tired yet excited voice.

"How was the meet?" I asked even though I already knew he must've won again like always.

"We won." He says like it's nothing much. I laugh at his cocky tone. "So what have you been up to?"

I get ready to tell him about my day but then my heart reminds me of Seungri's sobs. As a best friend I needed to do something more for him than just say words. "I was talking to Seungri, he says hi."

"Oh, how is he?"

"Actually, he's not doing so well."

"Aww that . I hope he feels better."

Suddenly an idea hit me. "Hey, I know that this will sound weird especially for me but.." I began. "Can I, um.." I had no idea how to say this. It felt extremely awkward. "Can I meet your friends, this weekend.. and hangout?" I asked.

I heard him laugh on the other line. "Jiyong, you're too cute! Trying to be social now huh? Am I influencing you?" Seunghyun laughed some more and this time I joined him. "Alright then. This weekend Seungri and you can get together and hang out with me and my friends." He said so smooth. I loved his smooth voice.

I smiled to myself and nodded. "Dae, sounds good. So who of these friends of yours do you plan on inviting?"

A/N Liked it? Wooh new characters coming up! Yes I know it is short but that is because I really wanted to update. This was actually originally attached to Jiyong hanging out with Seunghyun and his friends and bringing Seungri along but I am having trouble finishing it and it is really long so I decided to put this out and have that as a separate day. Isn't Jiyong such a good student? That's how I am ;^;