As A Friend

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

Hey everyone!! Finally updating this huh. Well anyways if you haven't already please subscribe to my youtube channel, I'm going to be posting covers there, mainly English covers, and I would very much appreciate it if you would support me <3 Thank you

And now we bring you back to our regular program...

The small boy walked into the boys bathroom after school. He had just finished his rehearsal for Theatre and was on his way to his locker before waiting for his mom who was always late to pick him up.

As he turned to look in the mirror to fix his hair he noticed someone leaning against the bathroom stall in back of him. Startled, he jumped back w little bit. "Oh I didn't see you there." He excused himself.

"You're friends with Jiyong?" He asked but the kid sounded like he already knew. He clicked a button on his phone but remained focused on the boy in front of him.

"Ye-yea.." Seungri answered, his voice shaking with fear. He forgot the reason he had gone to the bathroom in the first place and was deciding to leave.

He headed for the door but it opened allowing more older seniors who he couldn't recognize. He gulped as they blocked his exit and trapped him in the bathroom.

~*~

I ran up the stairs two at a time as soon as I got home and headed to my room. I threw open the door my heart beating my anxiety that was taking over my thoughts.

I stripped my bed of its covers hoping my phone would fall out. I pulled out the drawers from my nightstand and dumped them on my floor. My hands roamed through the random objects until I finally realized it wasn't in there.

I swallowed what felt like a lump on my throat and sniffled a sob. Does this mean that my phone was left at school? That's mean I had no time to waste in getting it back. What if I couldn't find it?

Or even worse..

What if someone else already did?

~*~

Seungri tried not to freak out as he took a few steps backwards away from the older much bigger kids in front of him. He bumped into the kid back and turned to face them all with his back towards the sink. "Look I don't want any trouble fellas."

"That's good. That means this will be easier for all of us." One of them with sunglasses on said. Seungri noticed none of them had on their name tags.

Seungri gulped as he tried to keep calm. "What do you want?"

"Jiyong's password to his phone. What is it?" One with a hat on said as he lifted the device in his hand.

"I don't know." Seungri answered.

The one with a medical mask on scoffed. He moved closer to the small sophomore intimidating him terribly. "Don't make this hard on yourself, just tell us the password." He threatened.

"I don't know." He repeated but suddenly the wind was knocked out of him as a fist crashed into his stomach. Seungri knelt down coughing hard as he attempted to capture knew air into his lungs.

"Tell Seven this might take awhile, and make sure no one gets in here." The hat one whispered. One of them stepped outside and stayed by the door leaving three boys still in the bathroom with Seungri.

"Now," The boy who appeared to be the biggest said as he knelt down close to Seungri's face. He pulled down his bandana and Seungri recognized him as Taecyeon from the track team. "I've seen you use this phone numerous times. So you can either tell me now or endure so much pain until you do."

Seungri looked into the older kids eyes and pulled out his own fierceness he harnessed. "Well good luck, cause I'll never tell you." He promised before closing his eyes as he was struck in the face.

The strong knuckles pushed down on his temple knocking him fully onto the ground. Seungri winced at the pain but he knew he wouldn't give up his loyalty to his best friend no matter what. He had to protect the password for as long as he could until the boys hopefully tired out.

The guy with the shades lifted his foot and stomped down on Seungri's ribs. The poor boy to his back and cried out in agony at the pain he had never experienced. He was too delicate and fragile for this brutality. Strong or not however he knew he had to endure.

"Still not talking? What are you his lover?" Taecyeon asked squeezing the boys face in between his fingers. He tossed the kids head back allowing it to knock on the ground.

Seungri struggled trying to sit himself up. "We're not-" Coughs interrupted his speaking before he could continue. "lovers.. we're friends.."

"Oh yea? Well look at the mess your friend has gotten you into. Sure he would do the same for you if he was in this situation?" Taecyeon sneered looking deep in Seungri's undefeated expression.

"No,.. I'm sure he'd do a lot more." He stated as his breathing altered itself finally.

"Oh yea? Like what?" One of the guys in the back challenged.

"This." Just then Seungri used the last of his energy and kicked Taecyeon directly on the face.

The force knocked the tough guy on his back. He touched his face and discovered blood gushing from his nose. The other two boys were shocked at what had happened.

Suddenly Taecyeon's mind snapped and he saw nothing but red. He went full berserk as he got up and tackled Seungri down again as he threw punches from left to right damaging the boys face. He let out a scream as he took advantage of the inexperienced in fighting boy. "You! Little! Piece of!.."

Seungri grunted as each hit landed on his jaw. He wanted to cry so badly but he barely had any energy left. He had no idea how he could get out of this situation, all he wanted to do was wake up when it was over.

The other boys who knew not to get in Taecyeon's way decided to assist him instead. They began kicking and stomping fiercely on Seungri's arms and legs no longer remembering what there original task had been.

Seungri's vision was blurry. Whether from tears or dizziness he wasn't sure of however. All he could was jolt as a new wave of pain swept over his body. He felt his fingers touch something and decided to grip onto it in order to distract his mind. 'It's just a dream Seungri. You'll wake up and you won't have any bruises. You won't feel anymore pain. You won't have to suffer like this.'

The seniors lifted up Seungri now and threw him on the stall door. Seungri flew in the stall and knocked his head on the toilet bowl seat. The last thing he felt before he knocked out.

"What the hell is this?!"

Taecyeon turned around and met with a fiery pair of eyes staring into his. He tried not to seem intimidated. "Don't worry, just taking care of a favor for Dongwook." He chuckled as if it was harmful fun.

"Yea Seunghyun, he's just some , don't worry about him. They're all nothing. Worthless piece of shi-" but before the guy with the sunglasses could finish he got his jaw popped by Seunghyun's fist. The kid lost his balance and hit a wall.

Seunghyun had been running through the halls when he heard noise coming from the bathroom. Worried it was something bad he came to check only to find that his love's best friend was being terrorized because of a reason of who he was attracted to. Something he had in common with t

Seunghyun lifted his knee high and kicked the other one square in the jaw knocking him against the trash can. He then worked on Taecyeon who happened to be more skilled. The other two boys ran off afraid of getting in the middle of the war.

Taecyeon dodged Seunghyun's hit but he couldn't land any hits on the boy. He grew frustrated and impatient which caused him to lose focus.

Seunghyun took notice of this easily and landed two quick blows on the latter's face. He backed him to a wall and punched hard into his stomach causing Taecyeon to bend forward. Seunghyun took advantage and brought his head down and kneed him in the face. Taecyeon knocked out and landed on the floor.

Seunghyun then quickly turned his attention back to the younger boy still down in the stall. He lifted him up and carried him out bridal style all the way to his car so he could rush him to the hospital.

Aww NO!! Poor Seungri ;^; I'm so sorry everyone you must hate me now.. that's why I hesitated putting this up ugh gurgle gurgle..

well what are your thoughts please let me know!