Get Away

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

This chapter is really cute ^^ hope you like it! Only a few more fluffy moments before things get bad :/ Oh btw everyone, I would love if you would all take this moment to go and subscribe to my youtube account where I make English covers/covers sometimes with my friends. 

Please support me here ! i'll be posting a new cover every week ^^

I walked into school and looked around trying to find Seunghyun. He hadn't responded to my text last night and it got me worried. Was he okay? Had something? I tried not to jump to conclusion but every minute that past only freaked me out even more. I barely got to sleep last night.

I turned a corner and saw Taeyang standing by Daesung. Maybe he'll know where he is. I walked over to him and he caught me in his view. However he quickly turned away and began walking the other direction. "Taeyang wait up!" I called out. I grabbed his arm and tugged on it making him stop.

"What?" He sounded irritated. Had I done something? I tried recalling but nothing came to mind.

I bit my lip a bit fearful and let go of his arm. "Have you seen Seunghyun?"

He looked disgusted and pained at the sound of his name. What had happened between them? "No I haven't seen your precious Seunghyun, now leave me alone."

"What? Okay, I'm sorry I was just asking since he's your friend."

"We're not friends!" He demanded.

"Huh? But-"

"Just leave me alone freak!" He stormed off as if I was the one who had offended him. What had he called me?

I rushed off and headed toward the boys bathroom. No one was in this early thankfully. I the sink and splash water on my face making my hair wet. I panted not wanting to believe I was really awake. What was going on? Everything felt so surreal at the moment. Why had Taeyang said him and Seunghyun weren't friends and why had he called me a freak. I wasn't a freak, I was normal. I am normal. My head began spinning and suddenly I faded away.

~*~

My eyes gently began to open and all that appeared before me was a white ceiling. What is this? I tried to lift myself up but my head felt heavy and my body numb. "Ah so you're awake now?" I glanced to the right and saw the school nurse and Seunghyun beside me.

"What happened?" I asked naturally concerned as to why I was in the infirmary.

"You passed out in the bathroom, I found you and brought you here." Seunghyun explained in a cool tone. So he was going to be like that right now. He had his hands in his pocket and barely looked relieved that I had awoken.

"Yes, if it wasn't for Seunghyun here you would have probably been in there for awhile." The nurse explained giving me a smile I didn't need at the moment. Seunghyun shrugged and looked out the window.

The nurse got up from her chair and looked at her watch. "Omo! I'm late for my meeting." She grabbed her purse and walked to the door. "Jiyong you don't have to go to class, just stay here until you feel better and Seunghyun please go and collect his work for his classes." She ordered rushing.

"Yes, I will." Seunghyun promised. It was after the nurse left he turned to me with a devious look. I gulped. "Come on let's go."

"Didn't you hear the nurse? She said I don't have to go to class." I said sternly.

"Who said we were going back to class?" He opened up the window wide and drew back the curtains. He then smirked and walked towards me and lifted me up bridal style while clutching my bag in his other hand. I got pushed gently out the window and landed on my feet before he joined me.

"What are we doing? We can't leave!" I tried warning.

"Says who?" He grabbed my hand and rushed me to the back parking lot to get to his car. We got in and drove off.

~*~

We walked around the park downtown following the trail. I smiled even though the cold air was bitter against my skin.

"You know, before my parents become wealthy business owners we they used to bring me to the park." Seunghyun stated interrupting my thoughts.

I looked over at him and smiled at his memory. "What was it like back in the country?" I asked curious. I had always been a rich city boy who was carefully sheltered so I hadn't the slightest idea.

"It's really nice, peaceful and quite. Nothing like it is here. My mom used to pay attention in church before." At this he laughed in an almost pained way. "My dad used to be home more often too." He looked infront of him somewhere far away. "I had a dog too. But when we moved here my mom told me I had to leave him." He states.

Sorrow grew in my heart as I took in his past recollections. I wish I could've met the Seunghyun from before to see what he was like.

"One day I'll take you back to the country." He promised as his arm swung around my shoulders and he pulled me into him. "And we'll live happily ever after." He kissed the top of my head and held me. I felt myself blush and closed my eyes at our moment.

~*~

Me and Seunghyun laughed as we watched the movie presented on screen. Since we decided to go to the mall on such short notice we didn't know which movie to see. We ended up picking a terrible choice. It was suppose to be a romantic comedy but the director had gotten it all wrong.

Barely anybody was in the movie theater so they didn't mind and me and Seunghyun sat in the back. "Man does this movie or what?" Seunghyun asked chuckling. I looked towards him and froze. For some reason at that moment he seemed so wonderful. He turned his attention to me when I didn't  respond. "Jiyong?"

I pecked him lightly on the lips before resting my head on his shoulder. I wish I could stay like this forever. Unfortunately, time flew by and the movie finished. We walked back to the car after the movie seeing as we had no time left before school would end and my parents would come to pick me up. I reached in my pocket for my cell phone to check the time but couldn't find it. "Hyung do you have my phone?" I asked.

"Huh, no." He told me as he stopped from getting into the car. "Want me to call it?" He offered. I nodded my head slowly feeling really light headed. All our conversations were on there. If anyone were to ever find it then..

"It's off." He answered in a shaky voice. I could tell that he was nervous now too.

I knew I shouldn't worry him like this. "I think I left it at home on second thought." I lied.

"Oh, for real?" He breathed out. "You shouldn't be so careless." He finished before getting into the car. I followed him inside blinking in an attempt to heal my burning eyes. I stared out the window as we drove in silence back to school so he wouldn't see my fallen state.

So yea.. this chapter is bipolar huh :/ damn what are we gonna do about GD's phone

TOP: Yea nice going GD

GD: It wasn't my fault!

TOP: I bet you se7en has it now loser

GD: He does!? The next chapter is in his point of view so we shall find out soon

TOP: Wait a minute how is se7en acting if he's in the military?..

Me: uh so yea...

GD/TOP: DELMI!!

 

P.S My name is Delmi