Shades

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

A/N So there was a blizzard the other day and I didn't have school :D whoop thre day weekend I get to update this story!! It snowed al the way up to mid thigh here O.O crazy huh. Don't worry I'm okay ^^ *nobod cares*. So I was thinking of creating a short story of what happened between Seungri and Hyunseung. Nothing serious just 5 chapters at most. Would you like that? Eh hopefully. Anyways hope you enjoi this chapter ^^

I smiled as I took one last look in the mirror to make sure my outfit was okay. I had a a red hoodie, dark wash skinny jeans, and my black Adidas sambas on. It was a nice simple outfit. I looked at my phone to see that Seunghyun had texted me to say he was parked outside. "Come on Seungri." I said as I looked at my not so bubbly friend who was laying on his stomach on my bed.

"Okay." He mumbled as he dragged himself off of my bed. I sighed seeing how defeated he appeared. He had taken the break up so harsh since it was his first and since those old memories came back he had been hurt once again just like he had been in the past.

We walked outside in the nice cool air and made our way inside the car. I sat in the passenger seat and gave Seunghyun a smile. He returned the gesture and squeezed my hand. His other friends weren't around and I took notice. "Are they meeting us there?" I asked.

Seunghyun nodded his head. "Yea, Taeyang has his license now so he's picking up everyone else." I mumbled in understandment. We drove off with Seunghyun's hand still holding mine. I bit my lip at the warmth and feel of his palms. His fingers felt smooth and strong. I longed for his embrace at the moment but I knew not to make Seungri uncomfortable. Today was supposed to cheer Seungri up, not make him remember how much he was alone.

We pulled into a driveway and Seunghyun parked the car next to this blue Volvo. People were in the car and I assumed they must have been Seunghyun's friends.

We got out and greeted the other five teenagers. The guy standing by the door of the driver's side was Taeyang. He had a shaved small mohawk that made him look like a penguin. He smiled as him and Seunghyun began joking around about cars and driving. The guy on the passenger side was Daesung. He had brown flippy hair that already covered his eyes that were not so visible. The two girls in the back were Chaerin and Bom. Chaerin had brown medium hair and her fringe pushed to the side. I couldn't help but notice how she looked like me. The other girl, Bom, had long brown hair and bangs.

Seunghyun finished introducing me and Seungri so we made our way inside the mall. I looked around to see where we would go first. The two girls walked ahead of us, Taeyang and Daesung after them and me, Seungri, and Seunghyun behind them. I pulled Seunghyun's shoulder down a bit so he could hear my whisper. "Do they know about us?" I asked. He straightened himself up stiffly and shook his head. Apart of me died a little. So no one knew about us. So we weren't real to anyone. I walked over to Seungri's side and tried to pretend that his words hadn't affected me in a bad way.

The girls led us into the movie theatre section so we could buy our tickets and then waste some time shopping before it started. We looked at the list of movies that were out. "Let's watch MAMA." Taeyang suggested.

"Aigoo no!" Daesung quickly whined.

"Ani." Bom agreed with him.

"Yea, it's best to not watch a scary movie when the kids are around." Seunghyun said ruffling my hair.

I moved my head out from under his hand. "Kids? What kids? I don't cry for scary movies." I stated a little more annoyed than I'd like to have sounded. I didn't like how he simply acted like he was my older brother and not my boyfriend. And ruffle my hair? Only my boyfriend was allowed to do that and clearly at the moment he wasn't that. Seunghyun chuckled nervously.

"Why don't we watch Warm Bodies?" Seungri spoke up in a humble voice. I looked over at him the same as everyone else did.

"Alright that sounds good." Chaerin said. The others agreed and nodded the heads in content of the idea. We paid for our tickets and then made our way back to the directions of the stores.

Bom made us go into Build a Bear first. I stared at the wall that held the bear options at. I pointed out the panda one to Seungri. "Haha that looks like you." I said.

Chaerin gasped in amazement. "We should make it for you! Come on Seungri-sshi." She said as she pulled his arm along with Bom and began their process of making it. Me and the other guys laughed seeing how intrigued the three were at creating a toy meant for a child.

"Hey, I need to get a gift for my younger sister's birthday." Daesung mentioned.

"Minji? Just get her a bear here." Taeyang suggested.

"Nah, she doesn't like this kind of stuff. She's more into action figures." Daesung said. "Come on let's go to Newbury Comics." We followed after him all the way to the weird store. I noticed there were a lot of unanimous things for sale there.

I went my own separate way to find something to buy. I stopped at an aisle with sunglasses and hats. I reached for a beanie that was black and gray striped. "That would look good on you." I hear from behind me. I turn around a see Seunghyun standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Wae? You're complimenting me? Only my boyfriend can compliment me and he's not here right now." I said as I grabbed the hat and tried it on.

Seunghyun's warm expression faltered a little bit by my harsh words. "Don't be like this. You know we have to stay a secret." He explained.

"Well why? I understand for your parents but your friends? Don't you trust them since you're all close."

"There's no one that I trust. You're the only one." He said. His resembled that of a pleading dog. It tore my heart a bit and I wanted to forgive him right then but he needed to be taught a lesson still.

"Arasso? Well then, you're buying me this beanie." I said as I shoved the hat into his chest and walked outside. I sat down on the bench and took a couple of breaths in. Being in a relationship was a lot of work. How did my parents do this?

"Here you go, lovely." A bag made it's way into my view and I looked up to see Seunghyun holding it. "Do you forgive me now?" He said in a hopeful tone.

I smirked at him. "In a little bit. First you have to help me with my shopping." I stated and made my way to the next store.

We walked into Hollister and Seunghyun immediately began coughing. He looked at me in a desperate way for me to allow him to leave. I shook my head and chuckled. I quickly picked out a plaid shirt, a hoodie, two pairs of jeans and a long sleeve shirt without bothering to try it on since I new my size for everything. Seunghyun grunted as he bumped into another table since the store was not lit so well. I laughed at the athletes newfound clumsiness. I secretly picked out a matching hoodie for him and put it on the pile he had on his arms before heading towards the line.

Seunghyun carried my bag as we walked into the sports store. "I should buy new work out clothes since I'll be taking gym more seriously thanks to you." I stated as I looked at the short rack.

"Why do you want to take it seriously for me?" He asked struggling to balance the many shirts I had already picked out.

I blushed a little bit. "Maybe I just wanna get a better body for you." I said innocently.

"How do you know if I don't already like your body." He challenged leaning towards and delivering one of his very own smirks. I bit my lip and tried not to stare so deep into his eyes.

We went to two other stores which I failed to find anything appealing before going to the movie theatre. "I'll get the popcorn for us." Seunghyun said before he went to order a large and two drinks. He came back with the items and several candy bars on top of the popcorn. "For your sweet tooth." He explained and then winked at me.

We walked into the theatre and took our seats to wait for the others. It didn't take long for them to enter and find us. Seungri came in smiling with his build a bear box and Chaerin and Bom by his side. I smiled seeing my friend was having a good time. They all sat down as the previews ended and the movie began.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes before checking my watch. Was this movie almost over yet? It turned out to be not so good as I had anticipated it would be. I looked at Seungri and the girls to see they were into the movie, leaning forwards in their seats with either their straws in their mouths or food placed to their lips. I looked to where Taeyang and Daesung were at and saw the two boys were fast asleep.

"What is it?" I heard Seunghyun ask me. He must've noticed my restlessness.

"This movie is boring me." I whispered not wanting to snap Bom or Chaerin from their trance. Seunghyun motioned his head for us to leave. We grabbed my bags and headed for the exit. We made it outside in the lobby. There was a air hockey table, crane machines, and a photo booth set up. I gazed up at Seunghyun. "Tabi-sshi.."

~*~

"Yes!!" I shouted while pumping my fist in the air. I had beaten Seunghyun at air hockey 8 times in a row.

"You know for someone who doesn't like sports you're pretty good at this." He said mockingly. I stuck my tongue out at him and put down the paddle on the table as it went off.

I turned to see Seunghyun was at the crane machine. I walked over to him curious too at what prizes they had. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm gonna win you a prize." He said confidently.

"Haha, Gaho does need a playmate." I joked.

Seunghyun pulled out his wallet and went to go exchange a $5 dollar bill for quarters. "What are you doing? Don't waste your time these machines are just here to take your money." I explained trying to stop him from wasting money and making me feel guilty about it.

"Which one do you want?" He asked making his way back.

"Bo?" I sighed seeing his confident expression he had on. I wouldn't be able to stop him now. I looked at the clear box where the prizes were. My eyes stopped when they came across a small lion that looked easy to grab. "The lion." I said pointing to it.

Seunghyun's gaze grew intense as he studied the spot where the lion was. I sighed as he put in two quarters and the game began. He pressed start after he got a good grip on the handle. He moved the handle so that the crane followed it's direction. His thumb pressed on the button making the crane go down. I held my laugh when I saw him biting his tongue in full concentration. He grabbed the stuff animal that was slightly on top of the lion and dropped it into the bin. "That one was in the way." He said as he put in two more quarters and did the same to an octopus that was blocking the lions arm. "While I'm here might as well get the others there gifts." He explained.

Now I laughed seeing how much work he was putting in to getting my lion. He played three more games winning a new stuff animal each turn to give the lion more space. If I had none he would have shown off this hard i would've challenge him to not get something.

He finally put in two quarters and gave me a proud look. I scoffed and looked back into the box to see if it was possible. He pressed start and quickly took control of the crane moving it towards the lion. He pressed down on the button making the claw open up and reach for the lion. The lion lifted up in the air by his head and made it's way to the drop box. Seunghyun looked at me before letting it go. He grabbed the prize from the slot and handed it to me.

I grabbed the stuff animal bewildered. Why was Seunghyun so perfect. He leaned on the crane machine in a cool manor and smirked at me. Curse that silly crooked smile of his that drove me crazy. "Wanna take pictures he asked?" Looking over in the direction of the photo booth.

"Sure." I said now interested as well.

We walked over with all our stuff and entered the small booth. I read the instructions before setting up the camera. I fixed the angle and then put the timer. We got closer to each other a little bit that awkward feeling coming between us again. The camera took a picture of us smiling. I clicked to accept it and start the timer for another picture.

Seunghyun paused the timer and wrapped an arm around me. My face burned at his closeness and I found it harder to breathe. My heart beat increased when he pressed his face to mine and resumed the timer. I put a peace sign to my eye and tried my best smile hoping my nervousness wouldn't show up. He did the same mocking me and the camera clicked.

Seunghyun accepted the picture and set up the next timer. He lowered his arm this time wrapping it around my waist. "Jiyong." He whispered turning to me.

I turned to him to. "What?" I asked. He pressed his lips gently on mine and the camera clicked.

My heart raced as his long awaited touch was received. I closed my eyes and raised my hands to touch his face. He lifted my legs up and rested them on his lap making me more comfortable as he pushed me unintentionally on the wall of the booth.

Our sweet kiss turned more passionate as we moved our lips around each other. When was the last time I felt his? It was the day he first asked me out I realized.

We broke for air panting as we did. Seunghyun rested his forehead on mine. "I've been wanting to do that all night." He said smiling.

I smiled back at him before pecking his lips one more time.

~*~

Chaerin and Bom loved the stuff animals Seunghyun had one them. Chaerin got a little Rila Kuma and Bom got a corn with a face and hands. Seungri got a panda that he said would be the baby for his build a bear. Taeyang and Daesung were indifferent about their gifts but still thankful for it. Taeyang got the octopus and Daesung got a fruit ninja.

I carried half of my shopping bags with the lion inside one of them walking alongside Seungri and Seunghyun.

"This was fun." Bom said.

"Yea, Seungri I think I've seen you before at my lunch. You should come and eat with me and Bom." Chaerin invited.

"Oh, okay. I only go to the library anyways on those days." Seungri said happy for the new friends he made.

"What lunch do you have Jiyong?" Taeyang asked me. I was shocked Seunghyun's friends even took an interest in me since I barely hung out with them.

"Oh, uh, 1st lunch on A days and 2nd lunch on B days." I explained.

"We have 2nd lunch on B days too!" Daesung said surprised. "Come eat with us from now on."

"Jjinja? Arasso." I said and nodded my head. We all separated after that into our two groups getting into our cars that we had originally come in.

Seunghyun drove to Seungri's house dropping him off. Then he drove to mine and parked out front.

I opened the car door to get out but Seunghyun's arm stopped me. I sat back down and closed the door. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I'm sorry we have to be a secret." He apologized.

I looked down at my hands. "No it's okay, I understand." I said trying to believe my own words.

"Maybe one day, all this lying will pay off." He said in a hopeful tone now gazing out the car window.

I nodded my head trying to not get my hopes up in wishful thinking. I rather live in the moment that wait on an image of the future. "Maybe.."

Seunghyun pecked my cheek before allowing me to leave. I got out the car and went inside my house.

A/N Did you like it? :x please let me know! It's weird when no one comments xP