For My Future

Forbidden Fruit [Semi Hiatus :( ]

Whoopiediedoo! Welcome everyone to the chapter 13 special of Forbidden Fruit! So I have treat for all of you, this chapter is completely in TOP's point of view!

TOP: What for real? I get to be the main character now?

-No top, it's only a special...

GD: Yea TOP go somewhere I'm the MC up in this bi-

-Alright let's start the chapter!

I sat in class tapping my pencil rapidly against the desk. I was in no mood to pay attention to the lesson today and right at this moment I was in no mood to act like the guy I've always been to these people.

God I wish I could take back the past. But I can't now. It's already done. Nothing to change. Do I regret coming out of the closet? Only a little yes since it does contrasts my faith. Do I wanna go back before that? No. I had always pushed the idea of holding a guy in the back of my head. Believe me when I tell you it was hard.

The only thing I wish I could take back however was how I found out. Why did I fall for him first. His stupid demeanor he pulled on me only made me more self conscious from what I had already been at the time. Why couldn't I have resisted? Why couldn't I have just waited a little while longer until Jiyong appeared and saved my broken heart? I know why. Why am I questioning it. It's cause I was confused. I wanted to believe I was normal but when his lips met mine I knew that even after a thousand years I would never be the same again.

I felt my foot tapping rapidly under my desk. Being gay wasn't what I despised about myself. It was who I gave my first love, first hopes, first kisses to that I despised. He had a plan to ruin my life with Jiyong and since I found out this morning I had been in a total wreck.

*Flashback*

I walked down the aisle in the guys changing room looking for my gym locker to throw my track stuff in before school. As I got closer to turning a corner I heard a slight chuckle. I stepped back and waited intently for someone to pop out and try to scare me but when they didn't I stayed still and listened.

"Don't you think you're being a little delusional?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Was I interrupting something? Figuring that I was I turned around ready to walk away not in the mood to find another couple making out.

"No, trust me if I can't have Seunghyun then Jiyong will do just fine." I immediately stopped as I was ready to take a step. A fire in me kindled at the dare mention of my beloved.

I got in closer to hear better. "Look I know you're mad at him for putting all the blame on you but come on, he's happy now. Just get over it." The other person said. My brows furrowed together. This person knew? No one was supposed to know. Why would Dong Wook stoop that low and do that to me. And who put the blame on who?!

"No, I'll never get over it. I was drunk that night. How can he not understand that." Oh come on he's really gonna bull this right now to get his friends sympathy. I wanted so badly to just go and punch his face in but I had to listen to what he was up to.

"Seriously man? You can't keep following him everywhere. Him and Jiyong probably aren't even dating. It's all in your head. You heard Seunghyun yourself, 'I'm not gay you only tricked me' kind of only has one meaning. Sure he broke your heart but I mean, he's not even into guys so what's the big deal." Dong Wook's friend explained.

"I thought you were my friend Taeyang, seems like your more of his though." My face stung as if I had been slapped but no I was stabbed in the back. Taeyang? He was friends with Dong Wook? But why? Why would he? How could?

"We're not friends. Not by a long shot I just, need the money you're paying me to spy on him. Not everyone is safe from dept."

My eyes stung as tears rushed to force there way out from the anger I was holding in built up. I clenched my fist tightly unsure of anything anymore. Was everyone I knew a traitor. Everything I knew a lie? Why couldn't anyone, anyone at all just be a normal person who didn't want to ruin other peoples lives.

"That better be true." I heard Dong Wook say before his and Taeyang's footsteps echoed out of the room. I punched the metal locker and yelled as my fist hit the cool metal. I dropped off my stuff and ran off to blow off some steam.

*End of Flashback*

The bell finally rung and I grabbed my bag off the floor and swung it over my shoulder. I pushed the door open and walked out being the first one out. I was on the third floor and I needed to rush all the way to the basement to change for gym. I popped open my locker and hurried to switch my stuff. I had to get to Jiyong before Dong Wook could. "Hey Seunghyun!" I turned to see who addressed me and saw Daesung. Was he against me too.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as I grabbed a notebook and shoved it in my backpack. I didn't have time to talk.

"Nothing I was just wondering if you were going to throw a party for Saturday? We're facing JYP high and I'm pretty sure we're gonna win." He stated with a cocky shrug.

"Not this Saturday. I have plans." I lied as I began walking.

He followed. "Since when do you have plans?" He pulled my shoulder back making me face him.

"It's none of your business. I gotta go now." I sounded really irritated but I had no patience to remain under his watch. For all I know he could've been just to distract me. I shrugged off his hand and speed walked past the students who still filled the hallways. I jogged down the stairs and bumped shoulders into someone. "Sorry." I apologized quickly.

"Hey! Oh Seunghyun. I thought you were some freshman." Minho said turning his attention to me. His smiled his derp face smile and opened his mouth ready to hold a conversation.

"Tell me about it at lunch!" I immediately interrupted before jumping down the rest if the flight and running down the hallway. I breathed out heavily as I turned the corners and dodged the few students who were still on their way to class taking their time. I ran through the cafeteria where lunch hadn't started yet and hurried into the changing room. I scanned the area for Jiyong desperately.

Crap. Where is he? Where is he?! I panted heavily trying not to think the worst. What if Dong Wook got to him? What if should've him in a locker somewhere in the school or kidnapped him? Was he going to hold him hostage until I admitted to the whole school I was gay? Would he make Jiyong do that? I felt dizzy as I searched through the individual rows of lockers but failed to see any sign of him. No. Please.. no.

"Tabi-sshi?" I heard a small whinpery voice say. I turned around quickly and sighed in relief seeing the baby unharmed. His pink lips appeared unbruised and his small frail remained intact. His brown eyes look at me wondrously. I pulled him into my chest and squeezed him tightly. "What are you doing here so late?" I asked pushing him back so I could scold him.

"I always come late. It's just this time Taeyang asked me to help him find a book in the library." Jiyong explained with a pout.

Suddenly Taeyang pulled up behind him and gave me a small look before nodding. "I never use libraries here. Sorry for worrying you Seunghyun."

"It's no problem." I said but my head was even more confused from this morning. Why would Taeyang hold Jiyong back. I was pretty sure Dong Wook would try something this class since he had already twice. I needed to talk with Taeyang.

~*~

I brought my car to a slow stop along the side walk to Taeyang's house after dropping off Daesung. We had all just come out of practice and were pretty tired but now that I had him alone I knew we needed to talk. "Well thanks hyung." He said before getting his stuff so he could get out of the car.

I locked the door and gripped my hands on the wheel attempting to suppress my anger. He leaned back in his seat and turned to look at me. "H-hyung?"

"Shut up." I shifted the car back into drive and moved back into the road speeding off.

"Top!" He screamed calling me by my nickname. I sneered seeing how he still believed he could call me that. We weren't friends. All of this was simply a lie.

I swerved the corner heading to a dead end street. "How could you?" I asked my voice shaken with fury.

"Top, I don't know what you're talking about!" He screamed. I slammed down on the breaks before we could crash into the cement wall in front of us however. I got out of the car and went around to his side. Opening the door I pulled him out by his collar and dragged him with me into the dark alleyway. He grunted once I threw him against the pavement.

"Speak, now!" I barked as I lifted him up again, my fists filled with his hoodie. I pushed him against the wall and looked into his eyes to make sure he wouldn't lie once I'd start asking questions.

"Alright! What do you want to know?!" He caved as he tried to loosen my grip.

"How much about me did you tell to Dong Wook?"

"Nothing! I swear!"

"Tell me the truth!" I ordered as my knuckles pressed into his throat. He cackled for a but before I released the pressure allowing him to talk.

"I didn't have anything to tell him! He hired me to spy on you but I could never find anything worth to say. He has some weird idea that you and him dated. He's obsessed with you, completely." I dropped him from my hold after realizing he was telling the truth. "He even thinks your like him, gay. I keep telling him that can't be true. Right hyung?"

I backed away shocked by his confession. If Taeyang didn't believe him then I might have just drawn suspicion to myself. I needed an alibi now to save myself from being even more guilty. I quickly headed for my car. "Hyung?" Taeyang called after me. I threw out his stuff not wanting to accept my own flaw I had caused. It was a mistake, all of it and I didn't know if I could hide this one for my future anymore.

"Seunghyun? So it is true? You mean all this time.."

"Shut up.." I demanded but my own voice failed me at sounding convincing as my tough mask slipped off. I could feel my eyes sting and my face burning. My begans became sweaty and I didn't understand what my next move would be.

"Then all this time.. y-you lied to me and Dae?"

"What does it matter? You're not my true friends anyways.." My knees gave up on me as I slid down onto the floor.

"I know I didn't start off that way, but.. there was a lot of things I could've told Dong Wook about. I just chose not to when I got to know you. And Jiyong, he was planning something today, so I stalled him. I just didn't want the little guy hurt. But it is true, you and him huh?"

I looked up at him. Was he really being serious? Would he help me out and keep my secret?

"I don't know what Dong Wook is planning but, he wants evidence. He wants one of you. He said he won't stop until he does just letting you know." He moved over and reached for his bag. "I'll keep my mouth shut but.. when this blows up everyone will think I'm gay as well. I'm sorry but I-I can't be friend's with you anymore." I stared at him in disbelief but his gaze remained down. "I hope you understand." he finished before walking off away from me.

So??? What's you think?.. And now let the angst begins. Guys get ready for some tragic events :/

BTW check out Seungri's short story I'm writing about him and Hyunseung <3

Seungri: Yes please check it out, give V.I some love!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/381655

and also don't forget to vote on what I should do with Seungri's ove life.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/41180">

 

Seungri: Yes please I need some romance

Alright that's enough Seungri go rehearse you're next lines

P.S I think of my characters as actors x)