Scandal

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gulped nervously as Jiyong squeezed my hand reassuringly. He had been holding it since we entered the hall and I was grateful because if it hadn't been for him, I would have already freaked out. 
Camera flashes were continuously blinding my eyes as I fought the urge to shut them, and the clicking of the professional cameras was the only thing that could be heard. I knew that my brother was an important top star in Korea but I hadn't expected to find the hall completely packed with reporters, who literally had to push each other to catch a glimpse of us. It wasn't until then that I realized just how much my brother was important for the entertainment industry. 
I was starting to feel uncomfortable as they kept snapping pictures and Jiyong probably sensed it as he rose his free hand, signaling the reporters to stop immortalizing us. 

"Excuse me, but could you please stop snapping pictures?" He asked politely as the flashing ceased. 

"Better?" He whispered looking down at me. I smile and nodded, mouthing a 'thanks'. 

"Now, shall we start the press conference?" Jiyong announced as he dragged me towards the long table, behind which we should have sat. 
Silence filled the room as they waited for us to take a sit. I was a nerve wreck and I wondered how Jiyong could look so calm and at ease. But I guess he was used to it. 


Flashback 

"Omo. It's G-GDragon sunbaenim!" Woohyun stuttered bewildered. Jiyong glanced at him, his brows furrowing probably asking himself why the hell Woohyun was there. 
He then scanned the room until his eyes fell on me, "Jieunieeeee!" 

He dashed towards me and threw his arms around my shoulders, patting my head comfortingly while cuddling me. The Infinite members stared at him completely taken aback by his uncool behavior while I stood there, dumbfounded, eyes blinking in confusion. What the??

"Jiuenieeeee, Oppa is soooo sorryyyy. It was the only solution otherwise it would have been even worse!" he cried tightening the embrace even more. I choked as air was knocked out of my lungs. 

"O-Oppa, c-can't breathe" I patted his chest trying to make him loosen his grip. I sighed in relief when air started filling my lungs again. 

"Now, oppa take a sit and explain slowly okay?" He nodded and took a sit on the couch. I sat next to him and gestured him to go on as seven pairs of eyes watched the scene unrevealing.

"Well...You know...You were involved in a scandal...with me...and--"

"And it's better if we reveal to the public that we're siblings right?" I cut him off earning a guilty sigh from him. 

"Yes. I'm so sorry Jieun. I know you didn't want anyone to know and if I had been more careful this wouldn't have happened..." 

"It's alright Oppa. Who wouldn't want to let everyone know that the GDragon is their brother?? I sure as hell want! So when's the press conference?" I beamed, trying to cheer him up. After all what did he have to feel guilty about? Being my brother? Ha. I loved him, why would he feel guilty about that? 

"Tomorrow. Thanks Jieunie! You're the best! I can't wait to let everyone know you're my dear lovely little sister~" 


End of Flashback


"So GDragon-ssi, you and the beautiful lady next to you were involved in a scandal. Precisely, you were spotted sending her personally to school and hugging her before you left. I'd say you two are seeing each other but I'll gladly listen to your explanation first." One of the many reporters started. My grip around Jiyong's hand tightened as I stared at the immense crowd. I noted how everyone wore that sly smirk as if saying "ha, we finally got you". But I wasn't going to let them get away with that. Sure my brother could handle it smoothly, but I wanted to do it myself. I wanted to personally wipe those irritating smirks off. 

Jiyong remained completely calm as he opened his mouth to speak up, "Well, let's start from the-" 

"How does simply sending me to school and hugging me make me his girlfriend? Don't all of you send your children to school? Don't all of you hug your friends and your family members? Does it mean that you're dating your own children? Because that would be one hell of a scandal, quite disgusting I'd say. And does it mean that you're dating your friend? Or your brother? Your sister? Your cousin?" I pointed out silently daring them to speak up. 

"Then does it mean your his daughter?" One of the reporters sarcastically stated while I only smirked. *Got ya.* 

"Well, Mr..."

"Lee."

"Mr Lee, I'm frankly surprised that you could even voice out that stupid assumption. I mean, it's common knowledge that GDragon here is only twenty-three and considering that he was spotted hugging me in front of Seoul National, it's quite irrational to think he could be my father because that would mean he had me when? When he was 4 years old? I sincerely hope you're joking Mr Lee." He was left out of words by my answer and I honestly couldn't be happier when I saw his smirk disappearing like dust. 

"Then what are you implying Miss..." He trailed off, indirectly asking my name. However I just stared at him and he soon realized I wasn't going to complete his sentence anytime soon. He coughed awkwardly and continued, "Miss, what are you implying?" He corrected while I resisted the urge to laugh my off. 
I could see with the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter