Talking about timing

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SAY WHAT?!?!??" I shrieked flabbergasted. Had I really heard right?? 

"Come on, pack your things my darling. I can't wait to hold you in my arms every single night~" He teased earning a glare from me. I wasn't going anywhere with that jerk. Not today, not tomorrow, not in a week, not in a month, not in an year and not even in a million years for the matter! Just what did I do in my past life to deserve such a hard present? 

"I'm not going anywhere with you, jerk." I snarled crossing my arms to emphasize my words. I glanced at Taemin and Byunghun, finding the both of them staring at me in amusement. I rose a questioning brow and they just shook their head, quite surprised by my childish behavior. But I couldn't help it, Kim freaking Myungsoo just brought out the worst of me. 

"Well too bad your fiancé has such an intelligent mind that he has already asked the maid to pack your things in your place." He trailed off while checking out his nails nonchalantly. I scoffed, what the hell was wrong with him? Really? Checking out his nails?? Was he for real?? 

"Doesn't matter. I'm not moving from here. This is my house and if I want to stay here you can't oblige me to come with you." 

"Oh really?" He inquired raising a doubtful brow, at which I immediately backed away, knowing fairly well he was planning something in his evil mind. 

 

 


"Ouch ouch ouch" Myungsoo whimpered behind me as I walked into "our" house. I had to admit our parents had done a good job with the decorations and the furnitures. Of course, being a newly bought apartment, it still gave the empty and cold feeling, but that was something that could be easily changed. I gaped at the big windows in the back of the living-room. They were facing the city and being the last floor of the twenty-floors tall luxurious building, it was quite a view. I thanked my parents for not having exaggerated in the choice of the apartment. Sure, it was fancy but they luckily hadn't gone for the extremely big concept, probably because they knew I couldn't bear living in a big empty house, reason why Taemin had always spent his afternoons with me when he still wasn't the most wanted maknae of South Korea. The kitchen faced the living-room, giving it quite a welcoming feeling. A wide opening led to a big hallway which showed five closed white wooden doors, two being a bedroom and a bathroom and the other three literally being locked. 

"Yah! How can you be so heartless?! Can't you even act like you care for me??" The jerk hissed still whimpering in pain, only earning an evil smirk from me. 

"Suit yourself for wanting to carry me here like a sack of potatoes despite my complaints. Now you pay the consequences." I shrugged although I sadly had to admit I felt a little guilty. Maybe kicking him in his groin had been a wrong decision, but that didn't mean he hadn't deserved it. 
But my guilt soon faded when I understood that our parents had purposely left us only one room to share. I immediately swung open the door to our so called bedroom and sighed in relief when I noticed that at least they had had the decency to place a couch in front of the bed, meaning Kim Conceited Jerk was going to sleep there. 
I turned around to face him, sighing as I saw him still slightly bent down to ease the pain, but somehow I had the feeling he was exaggerating it to make me feel guilty and I wasn't going to fall for his act.

"Yah Jerk, stop with your act and look at me." He looked at me quizzically before straightening up. "Now, do you see that?" I pointed at the couch, feeling satisfied when he nodded naively. "Well, greet him because that will be your night-companion from now on." And with that I headed towards the kitchen while my stomach growled angrily for food. Luckily the Kim boy didn't notice it otherwise I don't know how humiliated I would have felt. 

 


"Be a good wife and do it Jieun. Don't be so childish!" The speaker of my phone roared with Taemin's voice as I kept on chopping the onions I was planning to put into the fried rice. I then proceeded on cutting the ham.

"He's right Jieun, no matter how he treats you, you should show that you aren't as low as him. And beside you should really make yourself like him or just befriend him! Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter