I don't know you...or do I?

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready for your first day??" Taemin asked cheerfully swinging my arm back and fort as we skipped towards school. Yeah, skipped. We skipped towards school like kids, so what? I was just happy to be with my bestfriend, who by the way hadn't changed one bit, if we don't consider his looks, that's it. 

"Not really, I told you that this Kim Myungsoo is there as well and I'm actually not ready to face him yet. I mean, who would? I know, his mother is like the best woman ever and I know that my parents said there wouldn't be a better match for me, but still...I'm kind of worried...I didn't even digest the news of the marriage yet and I don't think that meeting him would help me." I ranted endlessly. I groaned inwardly when I saw the school getting nearer and nearer. Sure, I was nervous mostly because of the fear of meeting that Kim Myungsoo, but it was my first day as well and no matter how hard I tried to be calm I just couldn't bring myself to do so. 

"You said Kim Myungsoo right?" Taemin narrowed his eyes making me feel anxious. What? Had he heard his name around the school? Was he someone who couldn't be trusted? 

"Yeah, why? Do you know him?"

"You mean you don't know him?" He inquired quite taken aback, but I just shrugged "Should I?" 

"No it's just...nothing. By the way, do you even know the name of the group in which Chanyeol is?" I furrowed my brows at his question. It wasn't like it concerned what we were talking about. 

"Yeah, wasn't it something like ECO?" 

"Oh gosh. Now wonder you don't know who he is..." Taemin mumbled shaking his head disapprovingly. 

"Who? What?" I questioned not having really understood clearly what he had said. 

"Nothing Jieun. Anyways it's EXO not ECO, you idiot. How can you forget it? Your freaking brother is freaking part of them! I hope you know the name of my group Jieun otherwise I'll really murder you!" He hissed glaring down at me while pointing an accusing finger. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his finger twisting his hand behind his back. 

"Ouch ouch ouch" he whimpered 

"Now now, who were you yelling at? And who were you calling an idiot? And for your information I know perfectly well that you're part of SHINee, because if your small brain gave you a chance to remember, you would know that I met your hyungs many times and even grew close to them." I pointed out and let him go, dusting of my hands and walking away, leaving a pouting Taemin behind. 

But I soon regretted having abandoned him, because when I reached the school grounds, everyone turned around to stare curiously at me. I felt uncomfortable, I hadn't received so much attention for two years and all those eyes on me brought back memories I didn't want to remember, mostly because I had gotten over it and had buried it in the past. 

"Look at you. I leave your side for a minute and you're already in distress..." Taemin reprimanded while swinging his arm around my shoulders and dragging me away. As he did, gasps resonated from all the hallways and I couldn't help but shiver at the cold stares a few girls were sending me. Since it seemed like they hated me without a real reason, I decided I would have hated them back just as easily as they did and didn't hesitate to throw them a fake smile, soon followed by a what-are-you-staring-at face, which luckily managed to tame them. 

"Stop glaring and scaring them away will ya?" My bestfriend scolded after I had scared away the tenth girl. But hey, it hadn't been my fault! She had been staring at me as if I were a walking corpse! 

"Lee Taemin, maybe you should consider that right now you're famous, very famous at that, and we can't hang out like two normal friends without me glaring back at the girls who see everyone, even a dog, as your potential girlfriend." I pointed out and was on the verge of telling him to take off his arm from my shoulders when a sudden annoying and very familiar, maybe too familiar, voice shrieked my name. "Kwon Jieun!" I stopped in my tracks and widened my eyes. What the heck was happening?? Why the freaking hell was she here?!?! I glanced at Taemin, who only facepalmed himself and shook his head. "She followed me here when I transferred..." He muttered earning a pitiful look from me, which he waved off. "Just go Taemin. I'll d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter